Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued (Page 8)

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Hey Amal!!!!!
7th Thread!!!! Awesome...awww thank u sooo much for the reserve...that's sooo sweet of u, really!!!!...will comment soonish...
Take care
Love u loads!!!!!
Muahhh
Hug
Pranishta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Updating in like 10 minutes. Just a short update. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.sweetdesire

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Dancing
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Dancing

HAWW! You are online! I thought I will have some peace today! But no! You have to show up.

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Dancing

HAWW! You are online! I thought I will have some peace today! But no! You have to show up.
Im 'appearing offline'ROFL Your fault for teaching me how to itROFL

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

UGH! Screw me!

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

UGH! Screw me!
That sounded so wrong!ROFLROFL

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

p a r t 16

He pulled over his car in front of the rusted gate of the orphanage. Ridhima, who was talking non- stop about Harry Potter had finally put an end to her rant. He thought his head would reject anything apart from spells and charms for another hour or so.

Ridhima got out of the car, feeling light after nailing HP on someone else's head. She bent down, resting her elbows on the window sill. Armaan pulled down the window and gave her a now-what look, hoping fervently that it had nothing to do with magic.

"Thanks for the ride, Sir," she said, meaningfully.

"You're Welcome, Ma'am," he said, making a face. She grinned.

"Good night."

"You too!"

She gave him one final glance and found her way to her home. She had barely distanced herself when he remembered.

"Ridhima!" he called her, leaning sideways to the other window.

"Yeah?" she asked.

"I don't cheat," he said confidently putting a full on attitude face. Ridhima took a full minute to comprehend.

When she understood after a full minute, she smiled wickedly. "Try harder."

She walked away without turning back, smiling uncontrollably as she imagined her expressions behind her.

He hit his palms on his steering wheel, resting deeper on his seat. God, this woman, he thought.

Fresh off her steamy shower, Ridhima walked out of her washroom, hugging her palms to hold her towel. She examined herself on the mirror. Not bad, she mused. She wasn't the too beauty conscious a type of a gal and she depended on her lotions for her body. Having dried her hair, she grabbed her lotion and began pouring some on her palms. The cool of it soothed her and she enjoyed herself for the next half an hour drawing doodles on her skin before rubbing them well.

When she was done, she flipped her laptop and got cosy on her side of the bed. She went on to work on her presentation.

"So?" Armaan asked Nikhil.

Nikhil, surprised at seeing his senior there at this hour, said, "He is in the ICU. Doc says he will be under sedation for a few hours."

"Hmm. Okay. You had your dinner?" said Armaan, slightly disappointed. He was looking forward to getting something out of the shooter.

"Yes, Sir. Thank You," said Nikhil, feeling good at Armaan's concern. He loved working for Armaan, whom he lovingly entitled as his mentor. A year back, when Nikhil had joined the force, Armaan took him under his wings upon seeing the passion in him for the job. At first, Nikhil thought he was a younger version of Vladimir Putin, seeing how ate and slept work. But things changed as his dedication to his work got him close to Armaan. And now, they had a brotherly bond between him to which neither of the two verbally pronounced. It was defined in their actions and everyone knew Nikhil would go to extremes to keep his Sir safe. Not just as a senior, but Armaan rocked as a moral supporter too for him. When he was living a break-up, Armaan had been his shoulder to cry, giving him tips to keep smiling. But it bothered him to see Armaan stay up late and as many times as Armaan said that he loved work, Nikhil was sure it was because nothing was inviting in Armaan's apartment. And it was in those times, that he wished there was someone to be there for Armaan. He never asked Armaan why he was alone, respecting his privacy but that didn't stop him from praying for Armaan to get a life.

"Sir, did you have dinner?" asked Nikhil, stressing on the 'you' bit and betting that Armaan didn't.

At that, Armaan smiled dreamily as he remembered his 'coffee walk' with Ridhima. His innocent glow left Nikhil bewildered.

"Yeah! I had coffee if you consider that dinner," he said, grinning after realizing that it was Nikhil standing next to him and not Ridhima.

Nikhil rolled his eyes but he respected Armaan way too much to ask questions back. He excused himself as Armaan laid back on the hospital bench, stretching his legs and resting his head behind. He closed his eyes and soon he was overtaken by his favourite images.

Part 16 for all of you. Yeah, I know. They are still stuck on their first day.ROFL. I will wind it up quick by the next part, which btw comes tomorrow. See I am so good. ROFL Love ya all.

Amal

PS; HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. Evil Smile

Edited by SmokingDreams - 18 December 2011 at 10:16am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptaanum_026peachgirlammy_amnanksweetgirlpriyanka11cutie13sasyaDiyanksg_armaan_dmgwilddevil2010fatzfathinIhArIkApiyushiansharaNihsonBhavya8ChocochipsKSGforever08-nikki-Redrose21blue_lotus22divi1octtrouble_006HADmishtim-g19meeru_s_armaancherieLoverakshadRhea.KaJenInfinite_Flamemansibhartismileeverprachi06simply.meIqbal Neha1blessed4Lekshmic7JenniferfanKaJen_addictionARKJ_4EVERAMMY12shonagudia-RabiaKSGKaJen-kweetrockstarteenorchidSankiPagalcant.be.assed..VanishingDreamMedha.sweetdesirechainreaction.Downhill.Ohana.

Go to top