Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued (Page 33)

Redrose21 Goldie
Redrose21
Redrose21

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Hey Amal
Dont be upset sweety.Dont stress urself,relax.
Iam sorry, i didn't read the original YAS.So i dont know about it.
As far as the revised version is concerned,iam Loving it.I feel this one is realistic & its Awesome.
I Love ur writing Amal.ITS YOUR CHOICE.But Pls dont stop writing the fic.

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Cant u cont both?;-)
Rhea.KaJen Goldie
Rhea.KaJen
Rhea.KaJen

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Amal!!! :) <3
Well honestly speaking, idk which one to choose.. :(
I love both equally.. <3
Others asked u to continue both but well.. I know its difficult to manage both.. Plus you're in 10th! We have boards.. Its not possible..
and like you said, YAS is your baby..
The original version was a mysterious one which the new one is like jumping directly into the story..
You know most people (including me) prefer suspense.. which was there in the original version..
The new one also has it but then not that much!

I wouldn't advise u to cont. both coz i know its hard to manage both..
I think you should go with the original one!

Rest is upto you.. :)
Love,
Rhea... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chainreaction.

-Dee- IF-Dazzler
-Dee-
-Dee-

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Amal.  Take a deep breath. And Be calm. The only difference in the old YAS and the new one is the earlier was spontaneous and more poetic and the latter is more organised. So, it's not a reason to panic. You can continue the older one if you are in a mood to write a more poetic version and if you want to make it more straight forward and bubbly you can continue the second one. It's about what you enjoy writing. If you'll enjoy writing, then we'll have fun reading it.

On a personal note I enjoy a bit poetic - you can do that to your newer version too. :))

Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

NOTE AND POLL:

Curse me all you want! But I am going through what people call writer's block. I seem to only have ideas but no words to pen them as I want them to turn out. And yesterday I was reading the previous YAS and I was fighting tears. So at this point, I want all of you to decide for me. WHICH SHOULD I CONTINUE? Original YAS or the revised YAS?

Now pros: Original YAS : Its the original, of course and it has a certain flavor that I think is very different.

Revised YAS : Its modernish and I have more ideas here.

Cons : Original YAS : If you hate the poetry I used there, then that's a con.

Revised YAS : Its way too simple. Nothing different from other FFs especially when compared to original YAS. <3

Now tell me. I actually considered stopping YAS but I don't have the heart to do it. YAS is my baby and will always be. Can you guys make this one decision for me because I can't be partial right?

Love ya all,
Amal

Amal, calm down! Don't get worked up! Smile
Take a deep breath, think of sexy Armaan Mallik, exhale and smile! Big smile
Both of your YAS's are so good in their own ways. I enjoy reading both of them. And I'm sure most of your readers do too.
You write so well, but if you ever  stop YAS, I will not be happy, trust me you will find a very long rant on this thread! Angry
I am so glad that you PMed me this ff and although I started with the revised version which I love; when I read the old one, I loved it too! You can't stop YAS altogether! They're so funny, cute, emotional and gripping! Clap
And about the writers block, we don't mind you taking a break. Just let the inspiration come to you.
And don't worry. Whichever one you carry on, it'll be great. Big smile
And enjoy your Winter holiday!Smile Heart
Heart
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Hmmm Oh God!

Right well Amu i see your problem and to be honest i have no idea how to help you :( But i will give my opinion, like Radhu i loved both versions and they both had something different from the other that made that one special. The first one had so much suspence, that is what drew so much to the story, i <3 suspence, and then when you started writing this version even though it int much suspence as the other one, we get to see both POV and its a lot clearer. They both have Pro's and Cons but if we had to choose one of them, er God i dont know which one :/ I would go with the Original one because i think that is what made YAS what it is now. But other than anyone elses opinion think of your choice too. Which one is best for you to right? WHich one is easiest? Is your favourite? Do the one which you think is better for YOU and the READERS!

Its all up to you babes :)

I hope i helped which i think i didnt :/
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

hey bacha...y u r getting sad..

telling u the truth.

i havent read the full revised YAS till now..

reading it.

but im loving this one as much as i loved the original one..

i liked that mystery n all...it was really catchy..

so if u want...u can finish this one up..

n then continue with the original one..

or the 2 of them side by side..

choice is urs,...

take care...

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
You are one crazy person, love.

Personally I loveddd the old YAS but I have grown to love the new YAS because they met :)

So please, continue the new YAS. Or whichever one in which Riddhima will figure out Armaan is her husband first :)

Go to top