Superb!!!

Thank You very very much jaani. <3

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Hey sweetest thanks for the PM & this lovely ffBig smile

Congratulations heaps for the seventh thread ...good on your dear...well doneClap

Take care..luv ya ashHug

Heyya Ayesha dii. Your Most Welcome jaanu. I am glad you liked my FF. It means a lot to me. Thank You very much. I really would never have reached this far without the love and support you guys have given for me. You too take care dii. Love ya too <3 
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

awesome yaar
loved it

liked the idea of notes sticking to your almirah when u r not so keen to make diaries

Heyya Prachi dii. Hows ya? Thank You very much. I am glad you loved the part. It means a lot to me. Oh yeah. That one. It just came wildly day b4 yesterday night. Glad you liked the idea. MUAH. Thanks for commenting. <3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MizAngelz

Hey Amal!!! Howz you??
Brilliant part as usual!! Just cant get enuf of AR!! Totally luv dem..Heart
Excited 2 read further...cont sooon jaani.. w8ing eagerly 4 da part...
tc dearWink

Heyya Zahra dii. I am fine. How are you? Thank You very much jaani. So happy that you liked my AR. Awwie. That's super adorable of you. I will definitely give more and more AR scenes. I have some planned that will come soon enough. I will surely continue as soon as I get the time to. MUAH. Take Care dii. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Reserved for Radhu dii. [edited]

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Party

I can't believe you're already on YAS 7 Shocked it feels like it was yesterday when i was writing my congo for YAS 6 ROFL Firstly, I LOVE THE BANNERRR <33 it is so cute and amazing so well done Aanya Clap Because in the banners of the first 6 threads, there was only riddhima (i think), and armaans head...you could never see armaans face and that made him seem so mysterious. But because of the banner, armaan seems more..reachable. idk if that makes any sense ROFLbut he seems more humanlike, because before he seemed so unattainable! i'm probably not making sense ROFL and i love all the pictures in the banner, because that makes me think that AR are gonna fall in love soon..and actually get to know each other well :) The images are blended so perfecly and the text matches the colour of the rest of the banner..i just love it <3 okay sorry, i talked too much about the banner ROFL and yes i want a present ROFL so post one to me please ROFLROFL and i know that the love ya was directed to me ROFL because you love me the most Approve and i love you for resing for me second ROFL first i was like why did you res for bhoot first, but then she doesn't get to be first for anything because of her exams so i forgive you for that ROFL and that kameeni zarqaa resed second AngryROFL

Jaaneman. Nor can I believe it jaani. You guys are the best for giving this wonderful gift to me. MUAH. Heheh. <3 I know, that is the whole point. Yeah, I get what you are trying to say and you are so right my jaani. Well not for the love part. Its mostly the friendship. Love got to wait. But truth they already love each and the fact has to penetrate through their skulls. I love Aanya dii for making it. MUAH dii. Yeah I love you of course. You are so ishpecial because you give me comments like no one and you have no idea how much your comments effect me on a bad day. I love ya jaani. Yeah, I resed for Poo dii because she never got to be first and she is busy with her exams. Z, she never listens to anything I say does she.

OMGGG YAS is based on your parents now? that is so cuteee <33 and haha i know what you mean..i have such bad mood swings ROFL i sometimes get really annoyed at my parents and then at other times i randomly tell them i love them and they think i'm crazy ROFL but i miss my mum now Cry because she's gone to USA with my brother and sister today and the house feels so empty Cry my dads gone for work and he'll only come back late at night so i'll be at home alone :( anyway i'm getting off topic ROFL it was adorable how you told us that ROFLROFL and this is random but i don't want YAS to ever end..i want it to go on forever..its like my baby now ROFLi know i say this in almost all of my congratulation posts, but i'm so glad i read YAS. i never used to read any FFs at all. YAS was the first FF i ever read ROFL i remember one day i saw you on the AT and you said something, and i replied but then you never replied to my reply ROFL and this happened a few times and i thought you were ignoring me ROFL and then i think you posted the link of YAS on the AT and i read it and that was the best decision of my life Big smile the concept is so unique <3 and then i got to know you, and i realised you weren't ignoring me..you just always went gayab after posting ROFL

Yup jaani, its inspired from my parents, not exactly based. Awwie. You must be pretty upset. Its okay. You can always come online and we are here for you. MUAH. I know dii, parents are like so freaking important to us. Awwie. YAS has to end somewhere and truth is I do know how I am going to end YAS. Really? I din't know that. Awesome. I am happy I posted that link there. You know how superb it is to read the first after 7 threads. MUAH for bringing that in. Thank You jaani.Embarrassed Hehehe. <3

and now let me comment on part 16 ROFL riddhima is so funny because she always talks about harry potter ROFL but i love harry potter so much..i was so sad when it ended because i grew up reading it and it symbolised my childhood ROFL i can't believe armaan doesn't like HP ROFL poor armaan ROFL he thought that she was gonna give him another lecture about HP once she got out of the car ROFL and i don't understand the i don't cheat bit ROFL is it something from the last PART (i was gonna say chapter ROFL) that i forgot about? ROFL aww i love the bond between nikhil and armaan..its is so sweet <3 its nice that nikhil would do anything to keep armaan safe because you don't usually get police officers like him :) and armaan is also so caring and understanding..he's always there for nikhil Big smile and nikhil is very observant..it seems like he is a quiet and reserved person but he notices a lot of things that other people don't notice ROFL like how the reason for armaan not going home is not only that he loves work, but also that he doesn't wanna stay alone in his apartment. i love how you always develop friendships in YAS. this is what makes it so unique from other FFs. you brought in a random character called nikhil, who we don't know anything about, but the way you explained his bond with armaan, and showed us an insight to his thoughts made me instantly love him Big smile OMKAJENNN its so cute how armaan was so happy after he had coffee with riddhima :) SHE IS CHANGING HIM ALREADYYY ROFL and aww armaan is dreaming of riddhima? i can see the beginning of a beautiful love story Wink

HP is a big obsession jaani. For me HP defined a major part of my childhoon. Armaan like most guys don't find sense in fantasy. Disapprove The I don't cheat part came in the previous part where in the cafe R challenges A to read and see all HP books and movies. Yeah Nikhil is a meek guy, totally conserved. but yes, like you said he notices things that others don't. He is just a side character. Awwie. Thank You so much jaani. I am glad you loved my Nikhil. YAS is about my understanding of relationships. I think somewhere it is a fairytale for adults. That's what I want to create through YAS. And I wish by the end of YAS, I will be successful. Of course, love changes men. It is indeed the beginning of my AR love story. MUAH. I hope to live through all your expectations jaaneman. MUAH. AND I LOVE YA FOR GIVING ME COMMENTS LIKE THIS. I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH <3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Reserved for Geet dii [EDITED]

Hey Amal My BabyHug'.Woww '.. The 7th thread of Yet Another SunsetBig smile'.yeeppiee..A VERY HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEARClap'I am so so so happy for youDancing'You truly deserve it my sweetheart...You know I am just loving this new version of YAS'It has  everything which pull towards you to this FF'Friendship,drama,action and most importantly More and more of  our AR and their cute cute momentsWinkTongue'..You indeed a fantastic Writer my love'keep doing the good work and I am toh always with youBig smile'.Last but not the least, Thank you so much for reserving my place on first page of this thread'.It really means a lot to me'I always wanted to be first page of ur FFEmbarrassed'Love you so much..MuaahhhHug'Now waiting for the next chapter so try to continue soon'Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

My beloved Geet dii. Kaisi ho? Awwie. That's so gorgeous. Thank You very very much jaaneman. YAS#7 Aah! Its so dreamy! It makes me wanna write more of YAS.  MUAH. You have no idea how much I thank god for giving me readers like you guys. Thanks for the love and support you give me jaani MUAH. <3 Awwie. You make me so happy. That's exactly what I want to give through YAS and to know it has reached a few makes me wanna jump with joy. Thanks a lot jaani. You make me feel so good. I love ya so much behna. I reserved for you because I know you love it very much. MUAH. Its the least I can do for my badi behen. <3 Love ya too my jaaneman. I will update soon. MUAH. <3

PS: THAT BUNNY IS SHUPER CAHUTEEE. THANKS FOR GIVING THAT TO ME <3
Bhavya8 Senior Member
Bhavya8
Bhavya8

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Bhavya8

Amazing update!!!!! Clap
The way both of them are so affected by just one meeting is so cute!!
And Ridhima's post-it note thing is so cute!! Love how Nikhil can see a change in his boss just by how he sleeps.
And your precap... SO EXCITED!!!!! Big smile
Sexy Armaan, hayye!! Day DreamingCan't wait!!!!!
Update sooon!!!!!! Smile

Thanks a lot Bhavya dii. I am glad you liked the update. Well, meeting however small, it churns something out when you meet that one person. You may be the most stupid person but you will feel it, that's what I take it as. Isliye I wrote the part. It's not like you fall in love at first sight, but its the recognition of the deeper self that he might be the one. Nikhil is a very observant man and really meek so yeah he should be able to notice these changes that concern his senior. Embarrassed Thank You so much jaaneman. It means a lot to me that you take note of all these things. MUAH. I will update as soon as I can. <3

Aww sweetie, I didn't like... I loved it!!! LOL
Yeah, I like the pace with which their relationship is progressing, it's just supercute! I'm so excited for their next meeting!! Big smile
And I have a good feeling about Nikhil, he may not have a huge part right now, but his point of view was really sweet.
Anyways can't wait for more!!!!!! I'll surely leave a very long comment if the next update we get sexy Armaan!! Embarrassed Heart
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Reserved for Pri dii. <3 [edited]

Hey Amal, Congratulations on the 7th Thread of Yet Another Sunset cutie pie!!! PartyPartyThis is just marvelous n truly deserved with such a beautifully written FF by a such wonderful n awesome writer like u!!!!  

Congratulations Graphic #30

YAS has yet a long way to go, wish thread like these come again and again!!!
 The story , the concept n now u re-writing the parts r just amazing...All the very very best for all!!!
Take care
I love u n also for thinking of me n reserving a post, that is sooo sweet!!!!!!

Hug
Muahhh
Pranishta

Prii dii. Kaisi ho, my jaani? Thank You very very much dii. I would never ever have reached this far without you guys. You guys are the best readers on earth. Trust me, no writer is as lucky as I am. <3 Awwie. You are embarrassing me dii Embarrassed Thank You. Aha! That congratulations is so pretty. Thanks dii. <3 Yup, YAS definitely has a long way to go. MUAH MUAH an infinite number of hugs and kisses for loving YAS. Means a lot to me dii. You too take care dii. I love ya too. I will always think of you when it comes to reserving. You are a very important reader to YAS. <3 and better than that you are wonderful friend to me. I love ya. <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARKJ_4EVER

Go to top