Fan Fictions

|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued (Page 2)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Reserved for Armaan. Where are you? ;'(

Look Who's Here!!! Your Armaan has come baby Hug
Okay so..Lets see,How do I start? There are so Many things to say. Damn Radzy,I can't make it long like her Ermm Anyways..You know that YAS is one of the milestones of our friendship,so it is exceptionally special to me. I still remember you PMing me to try it out once. And I swear to God, this was one of my best,BESTEST desicions to read it..because now its such a Big part in my heart and life <3 I Love You For Writing it :) You will deny I know..But you're one of my Favourite Writers in I-F,and an Inspiration too. Oye,Don't Try to Ignore the Next Part..YOU ARE THE REAL PROFESSIONAL. Cool

And Lets Start with The Banner. You know I LOURVE Aanya ROFL For that. She is a really talented Sig maker,and I love how the banner's come out. Realistic,Cute,Sweet,Beautiful and also in a way that complements your current story. Simply Awesome Heart Okay um..Really? You're basing it on your parents? I think thats the best thing to do. I Can't Do it for MTB, Because Even though my parents had a Love marriage,They Dated for 8 years before marriage, and did not stay apart as such. LMAFAO. Its total Contrast Situation.ROFL Its true after all..Our parents teach us the REAL meaning of love <3 

Tee-hee,I'll come to the story now. See,I have no idea..if the Previous YAS was better or this one. Its actually two basic and diverse Sides of YAS. The Previous or "Amateur" Stern Smile YAS,as you say..Was more deep,and more quiet serene..It had Mysteries,and Loads of Love in it..And this YAS,Oh I Love This too! Day DreamingThis is Whacky,Cute,And More Realistic, Not to forget Much more Adventurous and Exciting. It keeps you hooked,Literally. And I know I haven't commented on it yet, but I'll say now..Its just amazing the way you've described AR's journey till now, Especially the Fight and Chase,Hayyee Heart Tongue Wink

OH. I just realised Radzy made her post longer by blabbering about the part. DUH. Then I'm Cooler CoolBecause I'm not gonna Do So...YAY I Love the Length of my post! WEEE ROFL Dancing LOL. Okay so lastly..You know I love you. You're one of the MOST Unique writers in I-F. You deserve all the Spamming that happens,and You Deserve this thread and MANY MANY MORE TO COME <3 I Can never Ever Forget how Special You are and How Special YAS is to me. It Is due to YAS we became friends,and then you became my Riddhima because we were fighting over the PRO thingy..LOL ROFL And Also,it is Due to YAS that you could see me Wink So Keep Writing,and keep Smiling like you do..I Love my Natkhat Basket and will always do. Heart Hug

Lastly ROFL(I know this seems unending ROFL ) I never want YAS to end..Because reading it automatically gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that makes me SO SO SO Happy! I Love you for writing it that way :) And Remember, YAS is My baby too as well as it is yours. So Dare you say anything bad about it. And I will wait for ur Blushing parts <3 
Love You,Love AR and Love YAS,
With all my love and wishes,
Maitree/Your Armaan.

Edited by SmokingDreams - 21 December 2011 at 1:40am

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Reserved for Pri dii. <3 [edited]

Hey Amal, Congratulations on the 7th Thread of Yet Another Sunset cutie pie!!! PartyPartyThis is just marvelous n truly deserved with such a beautifully written FF by a such wonderful n awesome writer like u!!!!  

Congratulations Graphic #30

YAS has yet a long way to go, wish thread like these come again and again!!!
 The story , the concept n now u re-writing the parts r just amazing...All the very very best for all!!!
Take care
I love u n also for thinking of me n reserving a post, that is sooo sweet!!!!!!

Hug
Muahhh
Pranishta

Edited by SmokingDreams - 19 December 2011 at 7:35am
cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Reserve for Rida too or she will kill youROFL
Actually i will do it!

Reserved for RidaROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Reserved for Medz. Not sure if she will get time. But its okay. Let it be here for her.

Medha.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Sorry if you're not done reserving Ermm

Congratulations Amal Hug

May you have many many many more threads! Oh and your writing has improved 357975 times since the beginning LOL Not that it wasn't awesome before, but it's better now! :D

Oh and the banner looks nice, I wonder who made it. ROFL

xoxo
Aanya

Aubade.

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Congratulations Amal Hug

May you have many many many more threads! Oh and your writing has improved 357975 times since the beginning LOL Not that it wasn't awesome before, but it's better now! :D

xoxo
Aanya
Underlined part: Stern Smile Talk about being so up yourself!

Aanya.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Reserve for Rida too or she will kill youROFL
Actually i will do it!

Reserved for RidaROFLROFL

I was thinking about her just now. Okay. But I don't think she finished reading other parts yet. She was drowned in studies right.

cant.be.assed.

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Congratulations Amal Hug

xoxo
Aanya
Underlined part: Stern Smile Talk about being so up yourself!

I am probably the most narcissistic person you'll meet, no jokes ROFL

And stop spamming this FF already ROFL

'Kay I'm off now :P

xoxo
Aanya

cant.be.assed.

Go to top