India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued (Page 10)

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Lovely. Will be waiting eagerly for tomorrow. So much to know about secretive Armaan Malik.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.sweetdesire

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Ok..wow..I had completley lost track of this fanfiction..!! And there was one point I rememebr reading it on facebook..I think it was the first chapter of the new version on YAS and I didn't know what the hell had happened..!! Confused I was wondering since when did this go from Riddhima's POV to Armaan's POV..?? I really was confused..But then I read that you've restarted the whole ting and re read it from part 1 up to part 15..!!Big smile 

Dii? Where is it posted on FB? I am not on IF and nor have I posted any part of this FF there? Can you please give me links of where you saw it? I would extremely grateful for it. Thank You very much for telling me. Back to your comment. Awwie. Poor you. But thanks a lot for taking the pain of reading all the chapters. Embarrassed

And it was worth my time..really it was..!!! Amazing writer you are..!! And I LOVE..LOVE Armaan's role as the hot shot international police officer..!! Big smile I can just drool..!! LOL Especially in the last scene..bless him..the coffee date was so short..!! Urgh ..Riddhima really is stupid to cut her allowance time with him..!! LOL But heyy..probably that makes her all the more desirable for him..and Bless her..she chose ATUL?? But the way you wrote it...I could tell she was dying to say Armaan's name..!! Well..Viveck is taken as well isn't he?? Ahh..bless those friends..their meeting at starbucks just reminds me of my meeting with my friends..we used to pull each others' legs all the time..!! Gosh I do miss them..Confused 

Hug That coming from a loved writer like you means so much to me. <3 I know. He came once in my dreams, that's when YAS started.  God, the things I dreamTongue. I know. Ridhima is a very stupid girl. Moreover I am a cruel writer. LOL don't worry. I will give in steamy stuffs later on to compensate all these tiny set backs. Exactly. Its the pull backs that push you further (Its my funda in everything). Well obviously, he is the most handsome of all. Not to mention drop dead sexy.  Awwie. What happened to miss them? You changed school?

Sorry for not writing along comment like you deserve..but I'm really running short of time..and short of words at the moment..!! The whole thing is FABULOUS..and I like it much much better than the first time you wrote it..because I am an Armaan fan more than ariddhima fan..so I do love knowing what's going on in his head most of the time..!! Big smile Wonderful work this is..and please do continue soon..!! Big smile

Awwie. Its okay. Even a simple word would do for me. You needn't feel guilty about it because I loved your comment. Makes me happy. Thank You very much. <3
Love,
Sanaa
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i want long update everyday

nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
oye that was short bt cute...

Aubade.

..Zahra.. Senior Member
..Zahra..
..Zahra..

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Finally u updated!! But dat was 2 short nd u hav 2 make up 4 it dear!!

But still luvd it...Smile
Waitin eagerly 4 da nxt part... cont soon.
Tc jaani Wink

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Hey sweetest thanks so much for the PMHug

I will surely read it & comment for you heaps soon...im sure it will be rockingTongue

Thanks once again...take care...luv yaBig smile

Heyya Ayesha dii. Your Most Welcome. Its okay. You can always take your time. I really don't mind. Awwie. I should be the one thanking you. You too take care dii. Love ya. <3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetdesire

Hey Amal My babyHug

wow what a chapter..Totally ARishDay Dreaming..Just loved it..Full of AR in it..Though nothing much happen but Still this is one of My Fav Chapter..After all it contains so much Or I can say all AREmbarrassed...Love AR conversation to the core...Waiting for next chapter now...And I am so happy that now we are going to get faster update..YeepieeeDancing..Thanks for the PM..Take careSmile

Lots of Love

Geet

Heyya Geet dii. Kaisi ho? Thank You very much jaaneman.I am glad you liked the part. Awwie. I am glad you loved it even though it din't have much. MUAH. Thanks for loving it. Your Most Welcome. <3 Take care jaani. <3

sweetdesire

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KSG-ROOP

awesome update, just loved it...
waiting for the next part...
do update soon...
thanks for the PM & TC...

Heyya Roop dii. Thank You so very much. I am glad you loved the part. It means a lot to me. Awwie. So sweet of you. Your Most Welcome. Take Care. <3

Originally posted by Diyan

awesome update yaar
but why such short part
update soon

Thank You very much dii. I will definitely try making my parts longer. Sure will update soonish. <3

Go to top