Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

First and Foremost,You got me So Worried! But Now I guess I understand what you're going through. Its called a Writer's Dilemma,And I get that often..About MTB you know,that I should write past more or present. Anyways,Leave me out. I'll say what I've been thinking. 

See I Completely Agree With Radzy. She has made a Perfect Analysis. Original YAS was magical,mysterious..but as she said,Unrealistic. Armaan seemed more like a impossible Dream. And This YAS-It has a different flavor,a newness..something that we can relate to. Armaan and Riddhima as characters are perfectly defined,as well their meetings,though process and situations..All seem Realistic. Nothing is Too slow or too Fast. I love both,but in a different way. I loved the old YAS because it had such a peaceful and quite magic in it..Something that can happen in fairytales and stuff..While I love this YAS,because it has relaistic characters and a stable storyline. You told me once,remember,that you couldn't continue the old YAS because you think that wouldn't lead to a good future? I think..If you have a story in mind,anything can go far. But Obviously,Ideas change. And I'll tell you..I'm a perfect example of that. When I started MTB,I was like..Okay,I show atleast 10-20 parts only of their past and then again I'll switch back to present. But it didn't happen. My ideas changed as I relaised that wasn't sounding realistic. So I gave past and present equal importance. Fine I'm blabbering too much here about me..But what I want to put through this is, Do what You think is Right. And makes you happy. 

If you are in a tie with both the editions,I can give you a idea. See,Its your Tenth and boards..so you can't possibly write two versions,you already have loads to do. Remember that the old YAS was initially a wait for Armaan. So Do something like that. Go in flow with the new YAS...Then as you reach the point where Riddhima starts liking Armaan..Then you can show all that stuff. What I mean here is, AM is a part,a secret of Riddhima's life (in this newer version too) and obviously no one can forget such a big secret. And maybe while interating with Armaan,Riddhima feels she knows him..like she can find similarites..and a peace of mind with him. When you're in a peace of mind and heart and you're happy-I guess you are poetic,I mean,You think everything is perfect. Poetry can be used there. You can make Armaan remember flashbacks of his past with Riddhima..and Riddhima wondering if AM could really be back. The new edition can go a Long way...And you can frame it with the original one. I hope you get what I want to say. 

So dun be Upset please. You will get through this phase,I promise..You will find inspiration. Just keep doing what pleases you. Because in the end its YOUR story and YOU are the one writing it. You know best. I've just given you my opinion. I hope its not confused you though. And remember I'm always there if you need me. Just a PM away <3 I Love You Baby <3

Love,

Your Armaan <3

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Baby dii and Armaan. Thanks a lot. I will think over it and come to  decision. But I just love you both for standing by me. MUAH. 

Thats the link to my new FF. Its on ArHi but got AR on it too. So you can read that till I make my head on YAS. 
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love ya too Baby :) Gonna read that right away :) 
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Amal!
actually both da versions r equally good! i m really confused which one 2 choose! but at da end of d day its ur ff so its ur decision...nd its most welcome!
da updt was superb as usual!
Merry Christmas sweetie:)
luv...Sunita😊
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oye!  Rona band!  Hmm... this is a problem now.  I love both versions of this FF and I can't choose here!  You're putting me in a HUGE dilemma here!  The old one was very exciting and suspenseful, which was actually a treat to read (even though I always bugged you to know what was gonna happen next) and the new one is also very good.  I like knowing how Armaan feels too...  But since the original one is also going to have both POVs... I think you should continue with the old one.  Not that I don't like the new version, but I think it's the older version that has touched everyone's heart has made us love YAS even more.  Aage teri marzi. 😊  And I want a reply!  Itni mehnat karke likha hain! 😆  JK.

-Medzi-
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love both the version i thin old one was more thrilling and interesting..bt at the end of day its ur ff and ur decision is most welcomed and respected...
prachi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice one yaar

continue soon
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sent a Reply to your PM 🤗 
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
As i had commented b4 dat i used 2 lyk old YAS mor bt hv eventually cum 2 lyk even dis version a lot...bod r diff in der own ways...wld luv 2 read how bod f dem proceed...:-D...haha ...um a case f greedy reader...nyways continue whicheva u wish coz i luv bod d versions :)...
Bt yea do continue soon ;)
~aditi
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Author's Note:

All my works are from now on going to be posted in this thread. I request the mods to close this thread. Consolidated Thread. As far as YAS is concerned, I have decided to go by the original version in this consolidated thread itself :)
Love and Prayers,
Amal