Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..Maitree..

I am here. I have posted a MTB installment as per your wish and resed for you. So you have much work to do. Got my pm?

MY ARMAAN.πŸ€— I know. I am currently replying to your bestest comment ever for me and then I will read and comment. MUAH. <3
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

Reserved for Armaan. Where are you? ;'(

Look Who's Here!!! Your Armaan has come baby πŸ€—
Okay so..Lets see,How do I start? There are so Many things to say. Damn Radzy,I can't make it long like her πŸ€” Anyways..You know that YAS is one of the milestones of our friendship,so it is exceptionally special to me. I still remember you PMing me to try it out once. And I swear to God, this was one of my best,BESTEST desicions to read it..because now its such a Big part in my heart and life <3 I Love You For Writing it :) You will deny I know..But you're one of my Favourite Writers in I-F,and an Inspiration too. Oye,Don't Try to Ignore the Next Part..YOU ARE THE REAL PROFESSIONAL. πŸ˜Ž

Aah! My Armaan! I love seeing your comments. Seeing them makes me happy and mashallah reading them, AAH! I just so love your comments. But still you are also my lucky baby. Awwie!πŸ€— I love ya. I love you for being a part of my life. And my friends know you and they have accepted you as my friend already. Inspiration? πŸ˜³ Seriously! Who are you kidding, woman? MAITREE needs inspiration. Give me a hammer someone! This gal needs it. And yeah I very much ignored the last part. MUAhahahhahaha. 

And Lets Start with The Banner. You know I LOURVE Aanya πŸ€£ For that. She is a really talented Sig maker,and I love how the banner's come out. Realistic,Cute,Sweet,Beautiful and also in a way that complements your current story. Simply Awesome β€οΈ Okay um..Really? You're basing it on your parents? I think thats the best thing to do. I Can't Do it for MTB, Because Even though my parents had a Love marriage,They Dated for 8 years before marriage, and did not stay apart as such. LMAFAO. Its total Contrast Situation.🀣 Its true after all..Our parents teach us the REAL meaning of love <3 

I love Aanya dii for making that for me. Its so gorgeous isn't it? Yeah it does complement my story because Armaan is not longer that mysterious guy. Its not based on my parents actually its inspired by their strong love. Awwie. They dated for 8 years. Man! God Bless them! Mashallah! That's so adorable. Of course they do. They set that final example for us in terms of love and relationships.

Tee-hee,I'll come to the story now. See,I have no idea..if the Previous YAS was better or this one. Its actually two basic and diverse Sides of YAS. The Previous or "Amateur" πŸ˜³ YAS,as you say..Was more deep,and more quiet serene..It had Mysteries,and Loads of Love in it..And this YAS,Oh I Love This too! πŸ˜This is Whacky,Cute,And More Realistic, Not to forget Much more Adventurous and Exciting. It keeps you hooked,Literally. And I know I haven't commented on it yet, but I'll say now..Its just amazing the way you've described AR's journey till now, Especially the Fight and Chase,Hayyee β€οΈ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Yeah. I had the luck to writer YAS with the same concept but with two different dimensions. Yeah it was lot more intense but in the end it wasn't so connectable to the real world. This YAS will become intense in time once they realize they are in love and dayum I wait for that freaking day when I can write those intense scenes. Haaa! Thank Ya my jaani. Formaltiy with you is kinda weird but I have to tell you that I thank you so much every thing that you do for me. The support, the love, the motivation. MUAH. <3

OH. I just realised Radzy made her post longer by blabbering about the part. DUH. Then I'm Cooler πŸ˜ŽBecause I'm not gonna Do So...YAY I Love the Length of my post! WEEE πŸ€£  LOL. Okay so lastly..You know I love you. You're one of the MOST Unique writers in I-F. You deserve all the Spamming that happens,and You Deserve this thread and MANY MANY MORE TO COME <3 I Can never Ever Forget how Special You are and How Special YAS is to me. It Is due to YAS we became friends,and then you became my Riddhima because we were fighting over the PRO thingy..LOL πŸ€£ And Also,it is Due to YAS that you could see me πŸ˜‰ So Keep Writing,and keep Smiling like you do..I Love my Natkhat Basket and will always do. β€οΈ πŸ€—

I love the length of this post. Seriously! You need to give me more of these because gal I love reading them and it makes you love you more (if that is even possible)! Awwie. Thank You so much. You are also so special to me my jaani. <3 Yeah YAS has brought us close and thats among the so many memories attached to this FF. I just love this FF. YEAH! I won't forget that day when I saw you! Aah! I will always write jani. I love ya too my baby. <3

Lastly πŸ€£(I know this seems unending πŸ€£ ) I never want YAS to end..Because reading it automatically gives me a warm fuzzy feeling that makes me SO SO SO Happy! I Love you for writing it that way :) And Remember, YAS is My baby too as well as it is yours. So Dare you say anything bad about it. And I will wait for ur β˜ΊοΈ parts <3 
Love You,Love AR and Love YAS,
With all my love and wishes,
Maitree/Your Armaan.

I love this never ending comment thingy that's gotten into you. I can't say YAS does not end but I can say that YAS will be there for a long time.  I have got loads to tell about my characters and their love is so so deep and I want to write all of that and satisfy myself. Awwie. I will be writing them as soon as I get to love each other properly. MUAH. Love ya. MUAH MUAH MUAH. Yours Always, Basket. 

-Dee- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Okay. I know I'm late. Apologies.

That was a beautiful end to a beautiful date. Like I said before you do ironies very well. The sticky note found its right place after all. I am looking forward to the coffee meet - date.

Love😊

And Update Soon.
abandoned thumbnail
Updating Tonight. <3
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmokingDreams

😳 thank You dii.😳 There is so much to their relationship, I wonder how much justice I can do to the story. Yeah he is a good guy and of now he is just going to be a secret AR shipper. πŸ˜† He is a conserved guy who talks only what is required. Awwie. I will write as soon as I can. I will give the part tomorrow, pakka. <3 Love ya and I am glad I PMed you. MUAH.

I think you're already doing amazing so far! 😊 Looking forward to the part!! And I'm also glad you PMed me! This ff is great!! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavya8

I think you're already doing amazing so far! 😊 Looking forward to the part!! And I'm also glad you PMed me! This ff is great!! πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Thanks a lot Bhavya dii. It means a lot to me. I too am glad that I PMed you. So sweet of you to be this supportive. MUAH. I really hope I can reach upto your expectations. <3
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: -nikki-

awesome part!!!! continue soonπŸ˜ƒ

Heyya Nikki dii. Thank You so very much dii. It means a lot to me. I will surely continue as soon as I can. <3

abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Dee-

Okay. I know I'm late. Apologies.

That was a beautiful end to a beautiful date. Like I said before you do ironies very well. The sticky note found its right place after all. I am looking forward to the coffee meet - date.

Love😊

And Update Soon.

Heyya Dee. Awwie. Its okay. I really don't mind late comment. Thank You very much. Glad you liked the part. Heheh. I love ironies. I think life is so full of them and very rarely do we notice them. Yeah it did. Next date, well I really have no idea what I want from it. Need to fix on to something. Love ya. Sure will. <3
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

Amu res for me please :D

You will be here right?
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i love reading your replies to my comments <3 they always make me smile πŸ€£