|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued - Page 18

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Amazing update!!!!! 👏
The way both of them are so affected by just one meeting is so cute!!
And Ridhima's post-it note thing is so cute!! Love how Nikhil can see a change in his boss just by how he sleeps.
And your precap... SO EXCITED!!!!! 😃
Sexy Armaan, hayye!! 😍Can't wait!!!!!
Update sooon!!!!!! 😊

Thanks a lot Bhavya dii. I am glad you liked the update. Well, meeting however small, it churns something out when you meet that one person. You may be the most stupid person but you will feel it, that's what I take it as. Isliye I wrote the part. It's not like you fall in love at first sight, but its the recognition of the deeper self that he might be the one. Nikhil is a very observant man and really meek so yeah he should be able to notice these changes that concern his senior. 😳 Thank You so much jaaneman. It means a lot to me that you take note of all these things. MUAH. I will update as soon as I can. <3
Originally posted by sweetdesire

yee tumhari Big Sis ka Niyam hai🤣..ok have to go...try to update ..aur nahi ho paya toh tension not...kal read kar lenge yaar😉😆
YASnite love<3<3<3
Muuaahhh🤗

🤔 Okay jaaneman. Bye. Love ya. Okay. Thanks dii.😳 YASnite to you too. Love ya so much. MUAH. <3

Originally posted by ..Maitree..

WOAH DUDE? My Res First! WEEE I Love You 🤗 

😳 I love ya too. <3
Originally posted by vaishiksg

nice part

Thank You very much Vaishi dii. <3

Originally posted by anshara

great part

Awwie. Thank You Anshara dii. Means a lot to me. :)
Originally posted by -Arushi_kajen-

congo on ur new thread gal!

ummm, i m damn sure u don't remember meee! :(

will be w8ing eagerly for ur new updateee!

Arushi dii. Thank You very much jaaneman. Hey! Don't tell like that dii. I remember you of course. I know only one Aru dii properly. I will update soonish.
awesome yaar
loved it

liked the idea of notes sticking to your almirah when u r not so keen to make diaries
Hey Amal!!! Howz you??
Brilliant part as usual!! Just cant get enuf of AR!! Totally luv dem..❤️
Excited 2 read further...cont sooon jaani.. w8ing eagerly 4 da part...
tc dear😉
Originally posted by Riddss

nice parts
continue soon

Thank You very much Rids dii. Sure will continue soonish. <3

Originally posted by Pooja_15

Superb!!!

Thank You very very much jaani. <3
Originally posted by Ayesha87

Hey sweetest thanks for the PM & this lovely ff😃

Congratulations heaps for the seventh thread ...good on your dear...well done👏

Take care..luv ya ash🤗

Heyya Ayesha dii. Your Most Welcome jaanu. I am glad you liked my FF. It means a lot to me. Thank You very much. I really would never have reached this far without the love and support you guys have given for me. You too take care dii. Love ya too <3 
Originally posted by prachi_mjht

awesome yaar
loved it

liked the idea of notes sticking to your almirah when u r not so keen to make diaries

Heyya Prachi dii. Hows ya? Thank You very much. I am glad you loved the part. It means a lot to me. Oh yeah. That one. It just came wildly day b4 yesterday night. Glad you liked the idea. MUAH. Thanks for commenting. <3
Originally posted by MizAngelz

Hey Amal!!! Howz you??
Brilliant part as usual!! Just cant get enuf of AR!! Totally luv dem..❤️
Excited 2 read further...cont sooon jaani.. w8ing eagerly 4 da part...
tc dear😉

Heyya Zahra dii. I am fine. How are you? Thank You very much jaani. So happy that you liked my AR. Awwie. That's super adorable of you. I will definitely give more and more AR scenes. I have some planned that will come soon enough. I will surely continue as soon as I get the time to. MUAH. Take Care dii. <3