AmalπŸ€—...are you here...?😳
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweetdesire

AmalπŸ€—...are you here...?😳

My geet dii. Yup, I am here jaani. Kaisi ho behna?πŸ€—
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

My geet dii. Yup, I am here jaani. Kaisi ho behna?πŸ€—

I am good My choti si behna.😊...I missed you so so so so much...Sachiii...so ka ho laha tha...😳
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Your writing is so amazing that no one would guess your so young! πŸ‘ I'm still terrible at writing! 😳
I'm so looking forward to Ridz finding out the truth! Can't wait for next update!! πŸ˜ƒ

Awwie Bhavya dii. That is super sweet of you! Though I really think there are better writer even of my age around here. Awwie. You can't say. I sucked at writing in the beginning. But writing what I felt in stories brought me till here. Ridhima finding out the truth is going to take some time jaani. I will update soonish. <3

I am good My choti si behna.😊...I missed you so so so so much...Sachiii...so ka ho laha tha...😳

😳. I missed you too my jaani. But I will be around here all day in from day after tomorrow. School closes tomorrow. Wohooo. I was just replying to all the comments and wishes. <3
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Ok. I know I read it today but tomorrow is already here! Update! And when I find time I'll comment..I'm on through my phone at the moment. :)

Awwie You are so adorable dii! I have already put up Part 17!

Originally posted by DRarmaanfan

nice installment

Thank You very much dii. Means a lot to me <3

😳. I missed you too my jaani. But I will be around here all day in from day after tomorrow. School closes tomorrow. Wohooo. I was just replying to all the comments and wishes. <3

waah waah...Lucky youπŸ˜›...woww  all day nt bad yaar...then I will also sneak out from the office and come here to chat with  you...it will be fun...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

waah waah...Lucky youπŸ˜›...woww  all day nt bad yaar...then I will also sneak out from the office and come here to chat with  you...it will be fun...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Thank You dii! Of course! Its my only time before the three months of torture (Jan-March) and I might literally vanish. Awwie. Okay, I will be around here only. MUAH. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by shonagudia

Lovely update Amal. short , Sweet n cute..  Awww i can imagine Arman with that sweet smile and the expression on nikhil's face. I hope this new character will bring something out in the story.

P.S- Aanya i love this Banner. It's cool..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shona dii. Thank You very much. Sholly about the short part. I will try to give longer updates from nowon. I am glad you could imagine that because I think that is a writer's success. Well, he is just a side in the story but then again, we never know when they can bring a good change. :) See Aanya dii, everyone loves you banner including me.<3

Thank You dii! Of course! Its my only time before the three months of torture (Jan-March) and I might literally vanish. Awwie. Okay, I will be around here only. MUAH. πŸ˜›

oohh  u r going to be gayab for 3 months😲...no way yaar...😭