|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Bhavya8

Awww AR are so cute!
Riddhima defending hp! πŸ‘
Great part looking forward to more!!!

Bhavya dii. Hows ya? Thank You very much. Glad you loved the update. <3 So happy you found my AR cute jaani. <3 Yeah, R is like HP obsessed. Awwie. So sweet of you. I will write soonish jaaneman. <3
Originally posted by maryamdiggi

it's been an amazing journey ,congratulations for reaching 7 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heyya Maryam dii. Hows ya? Thank You very much for your wishes dii. I am super glad I have readers like you. It means a lot to me. <3 MUAH. I luv ya and do keep the support coming. <3
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Bhavya dii. Hows ya? Thank You very much. Glad you loved the update. <3 So happy you found my AR cute jaani. <3 Yeah, R is like HP obsessed. Awwie. So sweet of you. I will write soonish jaaneman. <3

Aww Amal, your so sweet, I've never been called dii, I'm the baby of my family. 😊 But I feel all grown up now. πŸ˜† Anyway, I am fine, Winter holidays gives me time to stalk ff's for updates! πŸ˜ƒ
Me and R have a HP obsession in common, in my form at sixth form we have quizzes each week, my favorite was the harry potter quiz... FULL MARKS!!! 😊
Can't wait for moreee!!!!!!! This ff is like super addictive! ❀️

amazing update
continue soon
Hey,πŸ˜ƒ
Update was nice but very short yaar😭

thanx for pm

continue very soon
congrats Amal.nd the achievement is not only 4 us,its ur writin that captured us all 2 ur ff.nd loved the update thank u sweetyπŸ˜ƒ

Hey AmalπŸ€—...wow love the update...But why THIS UPDATE IS SO SMALL YAARπŸ˜”...I want big update...Palleesshh...*Armaan's Pout*.πŸ˜‰..But Love the update...Awwiiee AR conversation...Choo chweett..The way Armaan said "I don't cheat"...Awwiiee...so dreamy..😍.Just love him to the core...And who won't Right.πŸ˜›..Like Nikhil and Armaan bond...Their moment is too light yet treat to read...waiting for more so do continue soon...Take care😊

PS: Love the Banner...Aanya done a fab job.πŸ‘

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by sweetdesire - 12 years ago
hey great update but too short yar
cont soon nd thanks 4 d pm
congratulations 4 d new thread, πŸ‘ you truly deserve it.
Loved the part so much, but short one. Loved AR so much.
Eagerly waiting 4 the next part, update next part super soon.
Thanks 4 the pm, take care. 
 A hearty congratulations on the seventh thread, Amal. And coming to the update it was short and really very sweet. Can we expect longer updates, pretty please??
Thanks for the PM.
Love =))