Fan Fictions

|Revised YAS 2| Discontinued - Page 10

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cyutie

Res !

I read your ff .. till the 5th thread.. Now going to read the 6th one and after that I'll surely edit my comment once I get time from my tight schedule and I have to say it that you are Stupendofantabulously Fantastic 👏 🤗  !  Couldn't fine any other word to appreciate your writing 🤔 ! And ya please do pm me if I forgot to edit this till tomorrow .. I'm one big short term memory loss person  😆 🤣 !

Heyya diii. Thank You so very much for giving my FF a try. It means a lot to me. MUAH. Awwie. Its okay. You can always take your time jaaneman. Thank You Thank You very much. MUAH. 😳 I am glad you loved it. MUAH. <3 Heheh. Okay. Will remind you. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Great update Amal! Aww I love how Armaan smiles goofily while he thinks of her 😆

Continue soon <3

xoxo
Aanya

Thank You very much Aanya dii. 😆 I keep imagining those things when I write and pray that you all see the same image. It means a lot to me when I get to know it has brought that effect. Thank You. Sure will continue soonish. <3
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansibharti

Lovely. Will be waiting eagerly for tomorrow. So much to know about secretive Armaan Malik.. 😃

Thank You very very much Mansi dii. You have no idea how happy I am to hear that from you. MUAH. Means a lot to me. <3 Well actually at the end of the day it is our Ridhima who is more secretive than Armaan. <3 Thanks a lot for commenting jaani. MUAH. <3
abandoned thumbnail

Thank You very much jaaneman. <3

This content was originally posted by: jiyaa_m

i want long update everyday 

nice part

😆 OMKAJEN. You are one piece my jiyaa dii. Okay I will do my best to keep you happy my jaani. <3 Thank You very much. <3
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishiksg

oye that was short bt cute...

Heheh. Okay. I will lengthen the parts more and more. <3 MUAH. Thank You jaani. <3

This content was originally posted by: vidu87

congratulations 4 d new thread

Thank You very much jaaneman. I would never have been able to reach this far without you guys. <3
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fatzfathi

i was eagerly waiting to read ur update..n tis is wat i get??!!!!!😡😡 😡   amluuu i want MORE..!!!!!!!!!!!!! eventhough ter wasn anythin much in d part..u stil managed to write is so beautifully...🤗

Pathu dii. How are you? Thank You very much jaani. I am glad you liked the update. Awwieee. Sholly. I will give longer updates from now jaani. <3 Thank You Thank You so much. <3
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MizAngelz

Finally u updated!! But dat was 2 short nd u hav 2 make up 4 it dear!!

But still luvd it...😊
Waitin eagerly 4 da nxt part... cont soon.
Tc jaani 😉

Heyya dii. <3 Thank You very much jaaneman. Awwie. I will definitely try making my updates longer for you guys. MUAH. <3 Glad you loved it. <3 Will update soonish. You too take care dii. <3
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ARKJ_4EVER

Hey Amal!!!!!

7th Thread!!!! Awesome...awww thank u sooo much for the reserve...that's sooo sweet of u, really!!!!...will comment soonish...
Take care
Love u loads!!!!!
Muahhh
🤗
Pranishta

Heyya Pri dii. Thank You very much jaaneman. I am super glad I have readers like you. MUAH. <3 Your Welcome. You are always there to support me thats why reserved for you. <3
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww AR are so cute!
Riddhima defending hp! 👏
Great part looking forward to more!!!
maryamdiggi thumbnail
it's been an amazing journey ,congratulations for reaching 7 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!