Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

DISCONTINUED

Continuing Original YAS Chapter 16 onwards : Yet Another Sunset #6

Edited by SmokingDreams - 01 February 2012 at 9:31am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie13DiyanKSGforever08-nikki-..KaJenDelena..Redrose21blue_lotus22divi1octAltairapunamluvshilpaRhea.KaJenmeeru_s_armaanHADmishtiKaJen_addictionfri42911Aanya.-Im-Possible-U_R_BeautifulARKJ_4EVERshonagudiakweetrockstar-RabiaKSGKaJen-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatcrazy4KASH_ARswetha1026javey.VanishingDreamMedha.sweetdesireMrs.Hulkchainreaction..Ohana.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

DISCONTINUED

Edited by SmokingDreams - 01 February 2012 at 9:21am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

pridarshi9cutie13-nikki-Redrose21Rhea.KaJenksg_ritikapunamluvshilpaHADmishtiKaJen_addictionLilApplevidu87-Im-Possible-ARKJ_4EVERAanya.kweetrockstar-RabiaKSGKaJen-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatswetha10SankiPagalMedha..VanishingDreamMrs.Hulksweetdesire.Ohana.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

i n f o o n p m s

So yeah! If you want PMs for any of my works, add this account as you buddy. I use it for everything I write on (FF updates, SSs OSs and drabbles and vignettes)

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalipcutie13-nikki-Redrose21HADmishtipunamluvshilpaRhea.KaJenKaJen_addictionvidu87-Im-Possible-ARKJ_4EVERAanya.-Arushi-kweetrockstarcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatswetha10SankiPagalMedha..VanishingDreamsweetdesireMrs.Hulk.Ohana.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Reserved for Poo dii.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kweetrockstar

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
res! ROFL Oops just read your post on YAS 6! My badTongueROFL

Edited by zARqaa_X - 17 December 2011 at 11:09am

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Reserved for Radhu dii. [edited]

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S Party

I can't believe you're already on YAS 7 Shocked it feels like it was yesterday when i was writing my congo for YAS 6 ROFL Firstly, I LOVE THE BANNERRR <33 it is so cute and amazing so well done Aanya Clap Because in the banners of the first 6 threads, there was only riddhima (i think), and armaans head...you could never see armaans face and that made him seem so mysterious. But because of the banner, armaan seems more..reachable. idk if that makes any sense ROFLbut he seems more humanlike, because before he seemed so unattainable! i'm probably not making sense ROFL and i love all the pictures in the banner, because that makes me think that AR are gonna fall in love soon..and actually get to know each other well :) The images are blended so perfecly and the text matches the colour of the rest of the banner..i just love it <3 okay sorry, i talked too much about the banner ROFL and yes i want a present ROFL so post one to me please ROFLROFL and i know that the love ya was directed to me ROFL because you love me the most Approve and i love you for resing for me second ROFL first i was like why did you res for bhoot first, but then she doesn't get to be first for anything because of her exams so i forgive you for that ROFL and that kameeni zarqaa resed second AngryROFL

OMGGG YAS is based on your parents now? that is so cuteee <33 and haha i know what you mean..i have such bad mood swings ROFL i sometimes get really annoyed at my parents and then at other times i randomly tell them i love them and they think i'm crazy ROFL but i miss my mum now Cry because she's gone to USA with my brother and sister today and the house feels so empty Cry my dads gone for work and he'll only come back late at night so i'll be at home alone :( anyway i'm getting off topic ROFL it was adorable how you told us that ROFLROFL and this is random but i don't want YAS to ever end..i want it to go on forever..its like my baby now ROFLi know i say this in almost all of my congratulation posts, but i'm so glad i read YAS. i never used to read any FFs at all. YAS was the first FF i ever read ROFL i remember one day i saw you on the AT and you said something, and i replied but then you never replied to my reply ROFL and this happened a few times and i thought you were ignoring me ROFL and then i think you posted the link of YAS on the AT and i read it and that was the best decision of my life Big smile the concept is so unique <3 and then i got to know you, and i realised you weren't ignoring me..you just always went gayab after posting ROFL

and now let me comment on part 16 ROFL riddhima is so funny because she always talks about harry potter ROFL but i love harry potter so much..i was so sad when it ended because i grew up reading it and it symbolised my childhood ROFL i can't believe armaan doesn't like HP ROFL poor armaan ROFL he thought that she was gonna give him another lecture about HP once she got out of the car ROFL and i don't understand the i don't cheat bit ROFL is it something from the last PART (i was gonna say chapter ROFL) that i forgot about? ROFL aww i love the bond between nikhil and armaan..its is so sweet <3 its nice that nikhil would do anything to keep armaan safe because you don't usually get police officers like him :) and armaan is also so caring and understanding..he's always there for nikhil Big smile and nikhil is very observant..it seems like he is a quiet and reserved person but he notices a lot of things that other people don't notice ROFL like how the reason for armaan not going home is not only that he loves work, but also that he doesn't wanna stay alone in his apartment. i love how you always develop friendships in YAS. this is what makes it so unique from other FFs. you brought in a random character called nikhil, who we don't know anything about, but the way you explained his bond with armaan, and showed us an insight to his thoughts made me instantly love him Big smile OMKAJENNN its so cute how armaan was so happy after he had coffee with riddhima :) SHE IS CHANGING HIM ALREADYYY ROFL and aww armaan is dreaming of riddhima? i can see the beginning of a beautiful love story Wink

Edited by SmokingDreams - 19 December 2011 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.sweetdesire

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Reserved for Geet dii [EDITED]

Hey Amal My BabyHug….Woww ….. The 7th thread of Yet Another SunsetBig smile….yeeppiee..A VERY HUGE CONGRATULATIONS DEARClap…I am so so so happy for youDancing…You truly deserve it my sweetheart...You know I am just loving this new version of YAS…It has  everything which pull towards you to this FF…Friendship,drama,action and most importantly More and more of  our AR and their cute cute momentsWinkTongue…..You indeed a fantastic Writer my love…keep doing the good work and I am toh always with youBig smile….Last but not the least, Thank you so much for reserving my place on first page of this thread….It really means a lot to me…I always wanted to be first page of ur FFEmbarrassed…Love you so much..MuaahhhHug…Now waiting for the next chapter so try to continue soon…Take care

Lots of Love

Geet

Edited by SmokingDreams - 19 December 2011 at 3:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARKJ_4EVERsweetdesire

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmokingDreams

Reserved for Radhu dii.

Z You are getting your comments 3 days late.Evil Smile
ShockedKyun?! Im not updating nowROFL I was thinking about updating tonight or tomorrow! But now you can forget itROFL

Aubade.

Go to top