Another RIGGED Eviction!!!

scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Following trend of many evictions upto now, many rigged evictions, another eviction takes place.
Throwing out Shonali!! ðŸ˜•
I am not a Shonali fan, neither Amar's fan but I all am I trying to say, how blindly Bigg Boss planned to throw out Mahek last week and SAVE Shonali and today she gets out.
Shonali gets saved when she is pitted against 3 strong people and survives while evicting Mahek, but Shonali gets evicted when she is pitted against Amarr again! 
Really sad! Bigg Boss should know that viewers aren't blind!! ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree wid topic maker... 100% u r ryte... shonali desrved to remain in the house 
HemanthDesai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
BB5 have turned into a TV soap, there's nothing real in this reality show.
HemanthDesai thumbnail
I really doubt if anyone voted for that eunuch Amar.
sameer7810 thumbnail
I dont understand how is it rigged. If Amar would have been evicted. Someone would have said the same thing as you are saying for Shonali. Someone has to be eveicted and may the best person win
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
caz it was mahek this week but they kept shonali caz Sallu was not there last week , other wise it would have caused more gossips with mehak. dats all happening !!
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
All good..that irritating Sho needed to get out.She was getting on my nerves.Shiraz baba can have this stupid gal ...all his..😆
scorpio8990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its not about whether Shonali deserved to stay inside or not.
thats a completely different topic!
all i m saying is how rigged and blindly scripted Bigg Boss's evictions are!
if Shonali was weak and couldnt survive this week infront of Amarr, how the hell did she survive infront of same Amarr last week, including Sid and Mahek!
THIS shows that last week's nomination was rigged enough to throw out Mahek, to save out Bigg Boss's and Salman ass!