Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman has given evryone a chance to change - Page 2

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

People call Sky a loser but look how strong his will power is.. that guy is mentally very strong.. he is using it in a bad way and is totally evil to say the least but I do admire his witts.. look how quickly he turned the fight with Sid in his favour and made Sid look bad. he even said he will beat up Sid again and Salman had nothing to say to that..

This just shows he will never listen or give any respect to anyone.  That fight that day was totally Sky's fault and he abused Sid's mom first.  I think Salman just gave up on him at that point thinking yeh toh nahi sudharane walla - why waste my breath. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who is salman to give a chance to anyone ? Is he god ?

Its pathetic to see indians bowing down before the false bollywood/cricket gods. wakeup people.

The more people engage in this sort of slavish/stockholm syndrome behaviour the more you see celebrities trampling over people and treating them like shit.

Even in BB, all of them are folding their hands and are all 'bhai bhai' and salman is walking with his chest out and making humiliating remarks to them
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: silverbug

Who is salman to give a chance to anyone ? Is he god ?

Its pathetic to see indians bowing down before the false bollywood/cricket gods. wakeup people.

The more people engage in this sort of slavish/stockholm syndrome behaviour the more you see celebrities trampling over people and treating them like shit.

Even in BB, all of them are folding their hands and are all 'bhai bhai' and salman is walking with his chest out and making humiliating remarks to them

I agree.. People are judging action according to a person rather than juding person based on their action.. It seems more like dictatorship.. this is the reason why the SUPERSTARS always talk down to normal people..so what if Salman is more successful.. does this give him more right and the less fortunate TV actors less right?? Since Salman Khan is more successful it is OK for him to humiliate people, threaten them.. and since the housemates are less successful they have to take the humiliation.. I want to see Sky talk to Salman Khan the same way he does with others, I want PM to be able to 'spare me!!' Salman Khan like she does with others... but no.. they can't do that because apparantly Salman Khan is more successful so they have to suck up to humiliation..
zingaru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aakash1234

I agree.. People are judging action according to a person rather than juding person based on their action.. It seems more like dictatorship.. this is the reason why the SUPERSTARS always talk down to normal people..so what if Salman is more successful.. does this give him more right and the less fortunate TV actors less right?? Since Salman Khan is more successful it is OK for him to humiliate people, threaten them.. and since the housemates are less successful they have to take the humiliation.. I want to see Sky talk to Salman Khan the same way he does with others, I want PM to be able to 'spare me!!' Salman Khan like she does with others... but no.. they can't do that because apparantly Salman Khan is more successful so they have to suck up to humiliation..

If you are giving so many advantanges to a superstar let me let you about the disadvantages also.  First thing with context to this situation is many people will come down and deman the "superstar" for being judgemental and taking the risk to speak out and express what more than half the world who is watching is already saying and feeling.  And the superstar was ridiculed for doing it once with Sid but chose to do it again with the contestatnts despite being riduculed for his actions severely back then.  So I would say it took guts for the superstar to say these strong words even with the threat of public ridicule for some people who dont even matter. 

Now there are going to be umpteen people coming up who will say he used his superstar status to settle personal scores.  That couldnt be farther from the truth.  The thing is he put aside his personal image becasue he knows that's going to be beaten up by people bringing up his past and is letting it be torn apart for a bunch of nobodys who dont even matter.  These guys career will finish as soon as BB is over but Salman will still exist beyond the show.  He in fact took a bigger risk by putting himself up for the ridicule which is sure to follow. 

THe show was getting plain difficult to watch with the constant bullying and hitting below the belt comments and the message they wanted to convey is I guess that only dirty fights are not going to garner any TRPs, so please stay on the clean side.  This year BB has not been able to control anyone and fights have gone haywire.  The whole show is fraught with clear manipulations and it is plain for anyone to see that the show is rigged.  The creatives this season did a terrible job by focusing on wrong things and not being able to control the situation.

I am not suer Salman's intervention will make any difference to the likes of Sky becasue he is just beyond understanding that he could do anything wrong, but let's hope the others understand and take the show in a lighter, more fun direction. 

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that Sky has the ability to change and be a good person, but JUHI will never let him
zingaru thumbnail
And about giving a chance - everyone saw Sid tried to change and because of that he got some supporters while earlier he had none.  Not everyone who gives a chance has to be God.  Anyone can give anyone a chance.  
zingaru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrManagement

I think that Sky has the ability to change and be a good person, but JUHI will never let him

I think we are giving him too much credit.  Earlier I was contending that Sky is a good person as he was fun when he was in the pink room gang when he first came.  But as soon as he got into PB gang he started his dirty manipulations and crass talk.  Juhi comes up with moments of redemption by standing up to Sky on few issues ...but Sky and his need to always be right just takes him more wrong.  I think he is a grown man who should understand how being crass can affect his image as he went through joblessness following the Jungle show.  He should have been more careful.  He just thinks I am not actually using any abusive words so I am doing the right thing.  But the terrible things he says with saying actual gaalis are beyond horrible.   I really dont see any scope for him to change, becasue a person has to realize he is wrong to want to change.  With Sky's personality he will never believe he is wrong.