Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman has given evryone a chance to change

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Most people might look at Salman entering and speaking with the contestants as running the show.  But what he has done is given them a chance to change and realize their mistakes.  This was done during the Sid spanking too but nobody took that to heart and continued in the same vein and stayed being hated by most of Hindustan and the world who is watching.  I hope people can take this positively and now actually stand up for the right things without being scared of anybody in the house and change behaviors for the better.  PB didnt take the advice last time and see how much she is hated outside.  So this is indeed a chance for them to redeem themselves. 

Sky also this time Salman did speak a bit too and showed his disapproval which was good, but I dont know why he took Sid's case for nothing.  It was Sky who brought up Sid's mother first in a very derogatory manner.  I didnt hear Sid speak anything about Sky's family till later after this and even then it wasnt at all anything so bad. 

And so funny this time when Salman asked Sky to leave he wouldnt budge.  Just a roaring tiger who is actually a squeaking mouse.  😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree but i have little hopes that sky will change! 🤢 its his inherent nature to ayttack ppl like that...!
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This Sky Gunda will never change.
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I really dont think Sky would even learn from this... He does not even want to learn and understand where he is going wrong.. and would continue like this... He is already a completely lost case.. No one can change him really! 🤢

zingaru thumbnail
Yeah true there are little hopes of Sky changing.  He just cannot get it into his mind that he could ever be wrong. 

BUT Totally LOVED Salman today.  All these morons in the house with capitalized and underlined Sky were just getting unbearable.  Amar and Sid's dhulai this time I wasnt very happy with - they didnt deserve that much -- but atleast Sky or Juhi ko bhi bata daala -- which is very very great!!! Both needed to come down their high horses.  And I guess that is the best way to handle someone like Sky -- you dont get into huge arguments with loosers like that who dont have respect for anyone.  So its better to just make your point and move on and then ignore them.  Salman ROCKED today.  Loved the way he handled Sky and also Juhi who also thinks there is none better than her. Really Sky is unbearable to watch, I hope he is evicted soon and he can start twittering with his bird PB. 

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today salman's entering the BB house was fantastic.Akash and juhi got from salman.I am so happy.
jay8383 thumbnail
i think its beyond him to change as much as a single fibre, in the whole being of Sky in biggboss,he had his stardom to live upto and he just tried doing that.
zingaru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jay8383

i think its beyond him to change as much as a single fibre, in the whole being of Sky in biggboss,he had his stardom to live upto and he just tried doing that.

Yeah we will have to keep bearing this same behavior of Sky till the day he is finally evicted.  Maybe some decent behavior will begin then.
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
People call Sky a loser but look how strong his will power is.. that guy is mentally very strong.. he is using it in a bad way and is totally evil to say the least but I do admire his witts.. look how quickly he turned the fight with Sid in his favour and made Sid look bad. he even said he will beat up Sid again and Salman had nothing to say to that..
This content was originally posted by: shellily

Yeah we will have to keep bearing this same behavior of Sky till the day he is finally evicted.  Maybe some decent behavior will begin then.

And who cares or will bother to find out?! Some devoted/demented Skyzinas MAY,I guess!