India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman has given evryone a chance to change

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Most people might look at Salman entering and speaking with the contestants as running the show.  But what he has done is given them a chance to change and realize their mistakes.  This was done during the Sid spanking too but nobody took that to heart and continued in the same vein and stayed being hated by most of Hindustan and the world who is watching.  I hope people can take this positively and now actually stand up for the right things without being scared of anybody in the house and change behaviors for the better.  PB didnt take the advice last time and see how much she is hated outside.  So this is indeed a chance for them to redeem themselves. 

Sky also this time Salman did speak a bit too and showed his disapproval which was good, but I dont know why he took Sid's case for nothing.  It was Sky who brought up Sid's mother first in a very derogatory manner.  I didnt hear Sid speak anything about Sky's family till later after this and even then it wasnt at all anything so bad. 

And so funny this time when Salman asked Sky to leave he wouldnt budge.  Just a roaring tiger who is actually a squeaking mouse.  Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny-zeeangry-birdNoCommentstaurus27crazy4fawadneel_jaywadhwanikiMrManagementHerman_4uznursinghSalluTheUllujyothi-

crazy4fawad Goldie
crazy4fawad
crazy4fawad

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
agree but i have little hopes that sky will change! Dead its his inherent nature to ayttack ppl like that...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruznursingh

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
This Sky Gunda will never change.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zingarurose-girlznursinghShahZur

NoComments Senior Member
NoComments
NoComments

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I really dont think Sky would even learn from this... He does not even want to learn and understand where he is going wrong.. and would continue like this... He is already a completely lost case.. No one can change him really! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaru

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Yeah true there are little hopes of Sky changing.  He just cannot get it into his mind that he could ever be wrong. 

BUT Totally LOVED Salman today.  All these morons in the house with capitalized and underlined Sky were just getting unbearable.  Amar and Sid's dhulai this time I wasnt very happy with - they didnt deserve that much -- but atleast Sky or Juhi ko bhi bata daala -- which is very very great!!! Both needed to come down their high horses.  And I guess that is the best way to handle someone like Sky -- you dont get into huge arguments with loosers like that who dont have respect for anyone.  So its better to just make your point and move on and then ignore them.  Salman ROCKED today.  Loved the way he handled Sky and also Juhi who also thinks there is none better than her. Really Sky is unbearable to watch, I hope he is evicted soon and he can start twittering with his bird PB. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

znursingh

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Today salman's entering the BB house was fantastic.Akash and juhi got from salman.I am so happy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruMrManagementznursingh

jay8383 Senior Member
jay8383
jay8383

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
i think its beyond him to change as much as a single fibre, in the whole being of Sky in biggboss,he had his stardom to live upto and he just tried doing that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zingaruznursingh

zingaru Senior Member
zingaru
zingaru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jay8383

i think its beyond him to change as much as a single fibre, in the whole being of Sky in biggboss,he had his stardom to live upto and he just tried doing that.

Yeah we will have to keep bearing this same behavior of Sky till the day he is finally evicted.  Maybe some decent behavior will begin then.

Go to top