Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Totally LOVED Salman today.  All these morons in the house with capitalized adn underlined Sky were just getting unbearable.  Amar and Sid's dhulai this time I wasnt very happy with - they didnt deserve that much -- but atleast Sky or Juhi ko bhi bata daala -- which is very very great!!! Both needed to come down their high horses.  And I guess that is the best way to handle someone like Sky -- you dont get into huge arguments with loosers like that who dont have respect for anyone.  So its better to just make your point and move on and then ignore them.  Salman ROCKED today.  Loved the way he handled Sky and also Juhi who also thinks there is none better than her.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you like sky So much  ithat is why u felt like that. but what he said was absolutely correct for everyone. just think if sky keep doing this he will voted out in a week or two and never can win the show, but if changes his behaviour that most ppl don't like ,will accept him ame he can bbe the winner. So take it positively. though u appreciate sky's behaviou most of ppl don't . So to win he needs more support. 
Originally posted by: Freaking.Buzzof

dadagiri kar raha tha,sky ko dono bole "bahaar aake dikhayege"...ukhad lena,saale star hai to bohat uchal rahe hai.Salman sux.

sharabi and killer Shala , salman
Originally posted by: dazzlingflora

Salman rocked today 👍🏼

simply hate him.
askneel thumbnail
An innocuous Lindsay Lohan gets multiple jail sentences for DUI. Meanwhile in India basically a DUI murderer (Salman) and a mafia aider in one of the biggest terrorist incident in Mumbai (Sanjay) roam free and get to act all self righteous/sanctimonious and bully juvenile entertainment show contestants. I am usually one of the biggest pro India guy amongst all my friends- but this is seriously got me thinking about the value system there.
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: askneel

An innocuous Lindsay Lohan gets multiple jail sentences for DUI. Meanwhile in India basically a DUI murderer (Salman) and a mafia aider in one of the biggest terrorist incident in Mumbai (Sanjay) roam free and get to act all self righteous/sanctimonious and bully juvenile entertainment show contestants. I am usually one of the biggest pro India guy amongst all my friends- but this is seriously got me thinking about the value system there.

absolutely.. and they call this a democratic country.. And then there are blind fans who say whatever Salman does must be right because he is a great human being and a great heart.. I pity on these blind supporters who don't judge a person buy their action but judge an action based on the person...
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

you like sky So much ithat is why u felt like that. but what he said was absolutely correct for everyone. just think if sky keep doing this he will voted out in a week or two and never can win the show, but if changes his behaviour that most ppl don't like ,will accept him ame he can bbe the winner. So take it positively. though u appreciate sky's behaviou most of ppl don't . So to win he needs more support.

fully agreed.. If Sky seriously take salman's words.. It would make him more likeable person..
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
salman is a fool he was telling Andrew that he and SD was in Jail and comparing that with BB house ... REAL FOOL... Andrew was like 😲..though he could not express it..  Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: aakash1234

absolutely.. and they call this a democratic country.. And then there are blind fans who say whatever Salman does must be right because he is a great human being and a great heart.. I pity on these blind supporters who don't judge a person buy their action but judge an action based on the person...

nice
Right.One thumbnail
Salman was in chulbul pandey form today! Loved they way he put Sky in place. Juhi ki bhashan se bhi bachaliya humko and to top it: bechari PM ko bina poochhe hi "spare" kardiya 😆!