Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF chapter 11 on page 26 (Page 26)

Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Hi Shradha Hug so this is J new plan...to bring A to Rajmahal as her hindi teacher but once again her plan will backfire on her and as a resultat Manveer will come closer.

VM is blocked yaar

Thxs for the pm and plzzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRJKiMahakaali

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by minizz

Shradhaji,finally you posted the update and it was a very interesting one.very happy about that. hey miniBig smile, this chapter is not that gud, just filler .
otherwise story would have not move forward.
So J has started her planning and plotting but somehow I feel all this will only bring UV and Manyata closer.Akash is a bit uncomfortable with UV's presence.GoodLOLI loved how UV controlled his jealousy though I would love to see him lose control once in the upcoming chaptersEmbarrassednow please update soon ok.
accha ek chapter mein usse action hero suerly banaogiLOL
aur week mein atleast ek baar update karne ki koshish karungi. Cryky hai ki i m very ameture writer. so meri mistakes thoda ignore karoWink

The VM was beautiful.I love this song a lot.Sonu has sung this beautifully.I loved the concept a lot and the scenes from the show looked so much better here especially the part where he carries her and takes care of her.The end was beautiful... B and KomalAngry giving their ashirwad na...that was nicely done.
ya i m in love with this song miniBig smile, haan geeshu itni talented nahi hoon , lekin manveer pe vm bannase khud ko rok nahi paayeSmile.tumhare compliment se toh mainEmbarrassed aise hogaye.
I was not well for a few days but now I am fine.
ky hua tha? apne health ka khayal rakho mini, jarure baaher ka  khaya hogaShocked
I just hope DEK is good this week cause I am starting to lose interest yaar.The characters are all flip flopping and it is making me mad.The charm is missing nowadays.Please CVs do something about itCrysorry for the rant but when I was watching your VM I felt these scenes did not affect me at all in the show especially the hug wala scene.That was such a disappointment but then in your VM it looked so pretty and nice isliye emotional ho gayi.I feel very sad to see such a nice show with great characters going down the drainCry
mini to be frank , i started watching this show only because of manveer chemistry.
aur kuch bhi interesting nahi tha isse meinConfused. i ignored the flaws in the show and concentrated on manveer to enjoy the show. but nowdays i can't even do that.
you no when i used to watch gulaal, i was always looking at my watch to see when it will be 9, and i would watch full show without changing the channel even during add's so that i don't miss anything. once episode was over , i used to think about it till night. so much that ki study bhi kabhi kabhi ignore karti thi.LOL i was hooked to dek for initial episodes like this but then
now i change the channel in between and see only manveer part.
i never kept high expectation from dek, because only 1 perfect show[  that is gulaal] we have seen till now and i don't know wheather any other show of that quality will come so soon.
but cvs of this show are really weak in terms of creativity, i hope they hire better ppl.Confused
once again going off topic sorry,This was a great update but next wala jaldi se leke aana ok.Yeh tere liye ek badi waali jhappi for both the update and the beautiful VMHug

aur yeh meri jappi tere liyeHug
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Surya.Ravi ,ANGEL--,chitra_rao
thank you frnsBig smileHug
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salekh1

Awesomee job
Really interesting!!
Thannk you for the PMBig smile
thanks dear , i m happy that u liked itBig smile
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

loved the  update!

thanks sonaliBig smile
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zigzagway_sadi

thanks dearBig smile

linete,   ssshh,

thank u frnsBig smile
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pri01]Hi Shradha Hug
hi priBig smileHug
 so this is J new plan...to bring A to Rajmahal as her hindi teacher but once again her plan will backfire on her and as a resultat Manveer will come closer.
 Wink
VM is blocked yaar
  dear uploded new link and pmed you nowBig smile
Thxs for the pm and plzzz update soon
thans dear , i m glad you liked itBig smile
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 16 March 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Loved It...add me to your pm list

Edited by panchaali - 25 June 2012 at 4:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: