Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF chapter 11 on page 26 (Page 23)

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 29 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
nice fanfic..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRJKiMahakaali

minizz IF-Dazzler
minizz
minizz

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
ShradhaHugsorry for the late comments yaar.thodi busy thi.I loved this chapter a lot.my fav bit was "mere size pe mat jaao"that was funnyLOLand Uday turned out to be the Knight in shining armour though our Manyata is no damsel in distressBig smileand yeh kya kiya Uday you compared her to Sultan,a horse in front of her.tho gussa tho aana hi tha naLOL and wonder of wonders Manyata blushed...that was so cuteEmbarrassedI am looking forward to the drama in the hospital which I feel will involve some colourful language and some fireworksEmbarrassed

SRJKiMahakaali

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 30 January 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
akshaayanavinahunNakita19ssshhSheetal.Shalinimanveerloversalekh1dreamyjennice,  ,  limbu.simmy,    angelina_angelzigzagway_sadi--ANGEL--adventure_gurl,lakshyasss,Surya.Ravi ,Brklyn_gal,Hubze,minizz
thank you so much guys Big smile, for your encouragement and supportHugHugHug
without  which i would have not able  to write anythingHeart
and mini i hope u have finished all the pending workBig smile
AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
aaahhh!!! I got a lot of catching up to do!! Shraddha!! Will do that !! right now I am writing my update!!

SRJKiMahakaali

SRJKiMahakaali IF-Sizzlerz
SRJKiMahakaali
SRJKiMahakaali

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

Uday helped Manyata  to shift from wheelchair to bed and adjusted the pillows so she could sit comfortably leaning backward. He took tablets out of the box and extended his hand towards her,

Uv: "yeh tablets khalo, tumhe har 6 ghante mein yeh khani hai"

M:mujhe nahi khani, abhi -abhi toh  hospital mein injection lekar aaye hoon. First of all, I hate injection. Lekin tumne mujhe pakad kar rakha aur uss nurse se zabardasti injection lagvaya! Main toh malam aur tablets se hi thik ho jaati.

Uv: gussa mat ho princess, injection  tumhe lag raha tha aur dard mujhe ho raha tha.

M: tum kya kisse dairy mein paida hua tha? Main isselye poonch rahi hoon  kyun ki, I m really impressed by your new cheesy dialogues. She said in very sarcastic tone,

Uv: main sach keh raha hoon, dekho na mere dono hathon pe tumne 5-5 injection jo lagaye uss time, apne sharp nails se!  dard nahi hota , toh kya gudgudi hoti? Seriously , your nails pierced  out the flesh  from my hands. Just look at my hands princes.

M:toh iss mein meri kya galati hai?  Tumhe dekhte dekhte uss vedi nurse ne mujhe zorse injection lagaya.

Uv: omg! I never knew that you are so possessive about me! Waise itna insecure hone ki koi zarurat nahi hai, ek saath dus injection lagane ka talent sirf tum mein hai princess.

Manyata frowned at uday, who was standing at the edge of bed chuckling to himself.

M:oh really, aur kaunsi khubiyan hai mujh mein?

Uv: tumhari awaz bahut acchi hai! Itne acchi ki gaaliyan  bhi sunne mein mithi lagathi hai.

M: accha, aur ?                                                

Uv: aur tumhari billi jaise ankhein, kitni pyaari hai! Jab bhi unhe dekhata hoon, toh unnh mein mera hi chera nazar aata hai.

M: what a joke! She pouted her lips and her eyes were wide opened like two sparkling stars.

Uv: lekin tumhari nose... thodi jyada  lambi nahi hai?

M: what nonsense! She touched her nose with both hands. Meri naak bilkul thik hai, lekin tumhar nazar kamzor hogayi hai.

Uday bent down near her face and lightly clipped her nose. " lambi aur badi bhi hai". Manyata opened her mouth to yell at him but before she could utter anything; he quickly put the tablet inside her mouth.

M: yuck! kitni kadvi hai.

Uv: aab jaldi se yeh kesar-badam milk peelo, warna tablet gale mein attak jayage . isse peenae se muh ki kadvaahat  kam hojayage.

Manyata drank the milk reluctantly, she always hated milk. But at that moment when her tongue had become bitter due to medicine, it tasted like . favorite cold drink to her.

Uv: very good, hum AS se milkar aatein hai.

Vijay looked at jai, she was smiling to herself while driving.

V: jai bhai, itnae khubsurat chehrae pe itni evil smile! Baat kya hai? Hume  toh  batao!

J: ek baar chawl mein toh pahuchane do, sab pata chaljayega!

V: hum chawl ja rahe hai! Nahi! Don't tell me , tum manyata ke chawl mein shift hona chati ho! Omg. Mere chotu brother ko kya hogaya? Kanhi who pagal toh nahi hua!

J: stop that nautanki vijay bhai. Aisa kuch nahi hai bas humein naya mohra mil gaya hai, uday ko manyata se dur karne ke liye.

V: . yeh uday bhi na humesha uss jungle queen ke aas paas  mandrata rehata hai! Isse plan mein hum tumhare saath hai! Tume tumhara sacha pyaar jaroor milega jai bhai.Vijay bhav!

Edited by Kesarmania - 07 February 2012 at 2:20pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

simran2608smilingsonaCutePrincesscookie24Nakita19anahitabishtAdd123salekh1sloppy-hopedmg_roks_antara-Misek-rasiya.minizz--ANGEL--MsLusciousZiva01adventure_gurl-Xpress-HunsraJ

Hubze Senior Member
Hubze
Hubze

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Nice one...Big smile

SRJKiMahakaali

sonam4980 Groupbie
sonam4980
sonam4980

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged