Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
H Shradha am sorry for coming late

Sweet update love it UV taking care of M it's too good

And usual J and VB and scenes are something but I love VB😳...tho J is busy with her evil plans to separate ManVeer

Thxs for the pm🤗 and update soon
dmg_roks_antara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome ff cont soon n plzzz pm me d next part
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
navinahunCutePrincessanahitabishtsmilingsonacookie24manveerloverAdden123Ritika_11salekh1dmg_roks_antaralimbu.simmyzigzagway_sadi--ANGEL--minizzpri01adventure_gurl,Hubze
thank you frns , 😃. for always supporting and encouraging me.
love 🤗
shraddha
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 11

Peshwae  palace, 11 am Sunday

Akash  was waiting at the entrance gate of palace , when one of the guard came towards him.

Guard: aap andhar jaa sakatein hai

A: thank you.

Akash entered inside the lavish guest room of palace, where jainandeni was already waiting for him.

J: good morning, akash sir . I was waiting for you anxiously! Aapne humare hindi tuition class ki offer ko accept kar liya aur humari bahut badhi pareshani dur kardiye. Kya hai na meri  hindi thodhi weak hai.

A: aap humein sirf akash bula sakatein hai. Waise aapki hindi itni buri nahi lagati hai.

J: lekin phir bhi exams mein humein acche marks nahi  aatein hai!

A:ek swaal poonchu aapse ? agar aap bura nahi maanoge toh!

Jainandini noded yes in reply.

A:  aap koi bhi experienced, well qualified tutor apne liye rakh sakate thi, phir bhi aapne mere jaisa mamuli teacher kyun rakha? Main toh sirf Liberian hoon aur BA   tak padha hoon.

J: itna experience aur qualification humare liye kaafi hai  Akashji. waise humari manyata jiji se humnae aapki bahut taarif sunni thi, isslye humnae socha ki aapko hi apna tutor bana doon! Akash was surprised to hear this.

A: kya moniya'.. I mean rajkumari manyata humare baarein baat karti thi aapse!

J: sirf baatein! Woh  tumhe bhi bahut yaad karti hai akashji. aapki  kavitayein neend mein bhi badbadati hai. Woh humse kuch nahi kehti hai, lekin woh aapko bahut pasand karti hai akashji. Aur humein pata hai aap bhi meri jiji se bahut pyaar karti hai. Usse  manyatajji ke accidental waale din ,jab aap humare guards se andhar aane ke zidd kar rahe thae,  tab humne aap ki saari baatein sunn liye thi. Aur yeh tution ka bahana karke hum aapko yahaan lae aaye, taaki aap aur manyatajiji phir se ek ho sakein.

A: aap sach keh rahe hai!  Aap kitni aachi hai jainandini ji.

J: woh toh mein hoon.chalo aapko manyatajiji se milwati hoon.

A: lekin aapki class.

J: woh next time se shuru kardena ok! Aab chalo bhi! And she dragged akash in manyata's room.

M: akash tum! Yahaan pe kaise? I am so happy to see you here! Baaki saab kaise hai? Chikki , soni , amma.

A: kitne swaal moniya'..err ' I mean manyata. Hum yahaan jainandini ke wajah se aaye hai.unhe ki wajah se hum tumse mil paayein. Kitni sweet hai woh.

M: akash tum mujhe moniya keh sakate ho, tum mere dost ho na! Aur woh jaighamdini tumhe kaise jaanti hai? Aur tumne usse   Sweet kaha!  Tum shyad Kissi aur ladki ke baarein mein kehna chaatein thae na?

A:nahi moniya hum toh'.

J: rehne do akashji, jiji ko mazak karne ki aadat hai. After all I m her younger sister. aap dono  baatein karo hum aap dono ke liye servants se  juice mangwate hai.

Vijay bhai was hiding behind one of the pillar in the corrioder, as soon as jainandini came out of the room he suddenly jumped in front of her.

V: jai bhai , aage kya plan hai?

J: thoda wait karo bro, abhi main character ki entry baaki hai!                                                                                                                 

Udayveer could hear manyata's giggles and also soft laughter of a man from manyata's room, while he was walking in the passage. "vijay and uncle are in the hall, then who could be  inside the manyata's room?" he thought to himself. He opened the door and was stunned to see manyata engrossed in talk with unknown young man.  He was staring at manyata intensely and also patting her hand in between. Uday started to fume in anger, How can anyone dare to touch his manyata like this, how anyone can have guts to stare at her like this! The sight of that man provoked his anger more and more, he wanted to punch him and give outlet to his emotion. But he is prince, he had to control himself. It took few sec to unruffled the storm of emotion in his mind. He looked at manyata , who too was staring at him in confusion.

M: uday andhar aane ke liye tumhe special invitationki jarurat hai! Tum darbaan kabse bangaye haan! She chuckled at him and then turned to akash , " akash yeh prince udayveer hai , tumne isse tv par toh dekha hoga aur uday yeh akash hai mera dost , aur aab jainandini ka hindi tutor bhi".

Uv: toh jainandini ke naye tutor aap hai! Bhai kuch toh baat hai tummein jo jainandini ne AS se zidd kar ke tumhe apna tutor banya. akash gave faint smile to him.manyata tuitions se yaad aaya , ki kal se tumhari rajkumari banne ki training shuru hogi,aur hum hoge aapke principle.

M: ji udayveer guruji , jaisa aap kahein. Lekin tumhe isske badlein mein , meri har choti badi baat  maan ne padeinge!

Uv: manzoor hai.

Akash felt little uncomfortable with , udayveer's  presence  and uday was smart enough to notice that. He also could smell intrigue by jainandini. He turned towards akash " aarey main tumhe batana bhul gaya, jainandini tumse kuch important baatein discuss karna chaatein hai! Tab tak manyata ko lekar hum hospital ho aatein hain. Thodi dair mein tumse miltein hai , zara hum bhi toh dekhe ki aap ki class kaise hoti hai.

Akash  stood from chair , " accha manyata hum jainandiniji ko miltae hai, tum jaldi se check up karwake aana." And he went outside the room .

frns i m extremely sorry for updating the chapter late so made vm in the form of compensation.
plz forgive me🤗😳
concept is that of ddlj, where brij becomes amrish puri  for manveer whn he has fight with uday's father.
Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shradhaji,finally you posted the update and it was a very interesting one.very happy about that.So J has started her planning and plotting but somehow I feel all this will only bring UV and Manyata closer.Akash is a bit uncomfortable with UV's presence.Good😆I loved how UV controlled his jealousy though I would love to see him lose control once in the upcoming chapters😳now please update soon ok.

The VM was beautiful.I love this song a lot.Sonu has sung this beautifully.I loved the concept a lot and the scenes from the show looked so much better here especially the part where he carries her and takes care of her.The end was beautiful... B and Komal😡 giving their ashirwad na...that was nicely done.

I was not well for a few days but now I am fine.I just hope DEK is good this week cause I am starting to lose interest yaar.The characters are all flip flopping and it is making me mad.The charm is missing nowadays.Please CVs do something about it😭sorry for the rant but when I was watching your VM I felt these scenes did not affect me at all in the show especially the hug wala scene.That was such a disappointment but then in your VM it looked so pretty and nice isliye emotional ho gayi.I feel very sad to see such a nice show with great characters going down the drain😭

once again going off topic sorry,This was a great update but next wala jaldi se leke aana ok.Yeh tere liye ek badi waali jhappi for both the update and the beautiful VM🤗
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...update soon
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, nice update, please post the next part soon ðŸ˜Š
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomee job