PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF chapter 11 on page 26 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...love manveer talks...update soon...thanx 4 the pm

Beautiful update just loved it ...ManVeer conversation was awesome especially the last part

Plzzz update soon and thxs for the pm 🤗
awww Shradha,this was such a cute update.My fav word for today Rajmachaawal😆chalo this is better than kutta kameena😆loved their interaction so much.Manyata is starting to understand him.That's good.loved Uday's dialogue about the gussa and pyaar.I am glad that Manyata here remembers her baba😭
This was a wonderful chapter.enjoyed it.Please update soon😊
Heyy, I loved your FF , I read it all in one go :D
It took me an hour to do so, but it was worth my while ...
Loved it to bits ... :D Continue Soon and Please PM me when you next update, Cheerz.

Adden x
Just love it... Atlesat manya thinks about UV in our imaginations...😆
Originally posted by Hubze

Just love it... Atlesat manya thinks about UV in our imaginations...😆
hi dear how r u? Seen u in this forum after very lng time. I Missed you so much, now atleast u have changed the plan of quitting the show na? It's manveer and confirmed by many people:-)
Originally posted by Kesarmania

hi dear how r u? Seen u in this forum after very lng time. I Missed you so much, now atleast u have changed the plan of quitting the show na? It's manveer and confirmed by many people:-)

Hey dude was like hell busy man 🤢 awww you missed me how sweet 😃 and yup I even heard about manveer being the lead but that idiot akash is still there...🤢 And why the hell they waste all good song on him?????????????😡 😡 It'z like making fun of those beautiful song...🤢
chapter 9
Unnati was finally successful in convincing the AS to grant permission to take Manyata with her to their farmhouse. Initially she was bit reluctant as she was scared how Manyata will react to media's questions, but Unnati assured her that they will take all the precaution to avoid reporters on their way.

As: unnati  humein khushi hai ke aap aur Manyata acche dost bangaye hai. Sirf aap aur uday par hum bharosa  karke usse mahal se baaher bhej rahe hai.

U: don't worry AS, waise bhi  humare farmhouse ki security Dada ne aur bhi bhada de hai. Manyata aab humari responsibility hai.

AS:  I know beta, aap Manyata ka accha khayal rakheinge.

Farmhouse, 10.30 am

M: thanks unnati ,aaj tumhari wajah se hum usse jail se  kuch pal ke liye hi sahi par azaad hui hai.

U: manyata woh tumhara ghar hai ,jail nahi. Aur hum aapke dost hai na? toh thanks wanks bolne ki koi jarurat nahi ok.  Accha  aap ne kabhi horse riding ki hai ? humare farmhouse ke stable mein world ke sabse acche breed  ke horses hai, Aap dekhna chahaeinge?

M: horse riding? Wow unnati bahut maza aaye ga!

U: toh phir chalo!

Unnati  and  Manyata  went near the stable, it was  painted in red and white colors and looked just like castle of fairy tale books which Manyata used to read as child.

Manyata exclaimed in excitement "oh teri, yeh ghodo ka tabaela hai,! Pata hai unnati bachapan mein hum Rupanzel ki kahani pada karte thae, usse kitab mein  jo rajkumar ka mahal tha woh bikul  aisa hi tha."

U: Manyata yeh aap ko mahal lag raha hai! Phir jab aap jaighar ka palace dekhogi  toh usse kya kahoge?

M: shayad main faint hi ho jaoon! Unnati could not to control  laughing at her  dialogues and even Manyata  laughed with her.

U: you're so funny Manyata!

"kya baat hai, aaj pehle baar hum Manyata ko itna haste huae dekh rahe hai." Udayveer  entered inside with his signature smirk on his face.

M: aur tumhe meri kushi bardasht nahi hui na papitae!

Uv:  naraz kyu ho rahi ho Manyata, hum toh aapko horse riding sikhane aaye hai!

M: hello I don't need your help. Mujhe aati hai horse riding.  Himanchal  mein kuch months ke liye baba ne kufri mein job kiya tha, wahan pe Ahmed chacha ke saath unke ghodo par bahut ghumi hoon main samjha! Bada aaya mujhe sikhanewala. Chalo unnati , let's show someone that  we don't need anyone's help for anything, haa nahi toh!

And she went near a brown color horse," yeh accha hai, I will ride on him" she ordered to trainer of the horse. "sorry rajkumariji aap isse sambhal nahi paoge , koi dusra horse chun le jiyae"  caretaker replied to her politely.

M: deko  bhaisaab meri size pe mat jao, hum khud ko aur isse sweet se horse ko sambhal lenge.

Uv: Manyata yeh sweet nahi shaitan hai, isse ka naam sultan hai aur humara sabse tej aur naughty horse hai yeh. Trust me, only I can control him.

M: I told you na, I can do it!

Uv: zid mat karo Manyata!  But in spite of the warning Manyata sat on the saddle and trotted the horse outside the stable.

U: dada I m scared, sultan ko Manyata ki aadat nahi hai.

Uv: don't worry choti, hum Manyata ko kuch nahi hone denge.

Manyata was enjoying her quite ride with sultan, reminiscing her childhood memories of shimla  . But suddenly sultan increased his pace and he tried to jump over the boundary surrounding the ground. Manyata tried to pull him back with lead rope attached to halter but he refused to follow her command and started bucking and rearing due to which Manyata lost her grip from stirrup and fell down. She was lucky enough that she did not hit the ground instead fell on the bales of hay. Before she could take breath of relief, sultan turned back and again raised his hind limbs over manyata. She screamed in fear, it could have been last day of her life if sultan had to jump on her. Sultan is such hefty animal; he could have led to Manyata's death by severe blunt chest trauma. But just before sultan was about to   jump on her Uday pulled him back with the lead rope and within struggle of few mins controlled him and handed over to trainer and then turned towards Manyata who was trying to get up. She winced in pain as she struggled to stand and again lost her balance, but this time Uday caught her and gently lifted her in his arms.

Uv: kabhi toh humari baat sunna karo, humne kaha tha na tumse sultan tumhari nahi sunnega. Aarey  woh race ka ghoda hai, usse boundry ko dekhar use apne steeplechasing ki yaad aaye hogi.ussko bhi tumhari tarah manmani karna pasand hai. Chalo aab tumhe doctor ke pass le chalet hai!

M: tum hume sultan ke saath compare kare rahe ho! How dare you kaminae.

Uv:  waah ulta chor kotwal ko daatein! Ek toh tumhari jaan bachai aur tum thank you bolne ke bajai hume ko daant rahi ho! Pehle thik toh ho jaao , phir jitna chaahe sunnati rehna.  Vada hai humara  tumse ,Zindagi bhar tumhare saath rahunga aur tumhari daant aur gaaliyan chupchap khaunga ok.

He looked at her face carefully, she had turned red. But why? Due to anger or due to blushing? She had mixed reaction on her face, and she tried hard to suppress her smile but her lips and eyes spoke her mind. Uday muttered to himself "sharmati bhi ho! Accha hai"

M: kuch kaha tumne?

Uv: nothing, hum yeh soch rahe thae ki pehle tumhare paaon ka X-ray nikalte hai aur phir doctorsaab se check karwaate hai .

And they left  to go in city hospital for Manyata's check up.

Wow Shradha it's beautiful love it 👏👏❤️❤️ very nicely written.

Love Manveer scenes ...kash show mein aisa hi tho anyway at least in ur FF am enjoying them;

"M: deko  bhaisaab meri size pe mat jao, hum khud ko aur isse sweet se horse ko sambhal lenge." love this part it cracks me up am visualizing Manyata telling that 🤣🤣

Plzzz update soon and thxs for the pm 🤗