Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
UPDATE SOON  PLZ...
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 8

After 1 week in peshwae palace garden, at 7am

Manyata was quietly walking in her palace garden; she had no other option since she was not allowed to go outside the palace. She was under surveillance for 24 hrs and where ever she went the team of servants followed her, even till the door of bathroom of her room. She was feeling suffocated in this environment, her happiness, her freedom was snatched away and she was turned into caged bird. She decided to go for morning around her palace in their garden, she thought at least by breathing some fresh air she would feel better for some time. But memories of all this recent events flashed again and again in her mind, how much she tried to forget them but they continued to haunt her like ghost.

[Flashback]

M:Baba aap mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakte!

Ml: nahi beta main tumhara baba nahi hoon, yeh log tumhara asli parivar hai.

M:jooth bol rahe ho aap, inn logose darne ki koi jarurat nahi hai. Hum milkar mukabala kareinge.

Ml:kab tak ladta rahunga main?thak gaya hoon aab. Apne swaarth(selfishness) ke liye main tumhe sachaaie se dur nahi rakh sakata! Tumhari khushiyonse  samjotha nahi kar sakata.

[end of flashback}

She tried to concentrate her mind on something else, but she failed again.

[next flashback]

Ml: main yahaan se jaa raha hoon, humesha ke liye . dubara nahi milunga tumhe. Par Tu kush rehna, tere parivar aab tere saath hai, aur maine tumhara saamaan bhi  in logonko daidiya hai. Haan  woh baat alag hai ki uski, tumhe koi jarurat nahi hai.chalo aab chodo mere haath, humein dair ho rahe hai.

He managed to loosen the grip of manyata's hands and rushed out of her room. She ran behind him, but she was blocked at door of her room by guards. And once again she lost her baba, she stared at her baba from balcony like defeatist.

[end of flashback]

Tears rolled down her cheek as she remembered him. She wiped them, opened her diary and took out the photograph of her baba. How she could hate that man, who loved her most? She knew know that her baba was a kidnaper, but he did not intend to hurt her. It was just misunderstanding which was created .due to rumors   spread by media.

.********************

Muralilaal was working in the palace as driver, because of his honest and hardworking nature he was one of the few people who were trusted blindly by royal family. He shared a special bond with maharani komal, because   before she was married to Brijraj she did part time job in office of Aaisab and muralilaal used to often drop komal to her orphanage home. Muralilal had no close relatives after the death of  his mother  , but he had found now his sister  in the form of komal. Brijraj fell in love with her in their first meeting itself and in spite of difference in their social status and opposition from Aaisaab he got married to her. But slowly, after birth of Manyata even Aaisaab began to melt. Murali used to spend his most of the time in palace even after his duty was over, so that he could play with manyata. He boasted to other staff that he his mama of rajkumari.

But that accident changed their life completely. It was so severe that komal and the driver died on spot. This accident again erupted the dormant volcano of rumors, and some news papers spread news that Rajmata could be behind this accident as she was against this marriage from beginning. Murali was disturbed by such news and his suspicion became intense when police investigation also showed that car brakes were malfuncting. Although later on it was proved that the new driver had taken the wrong car out which was supposed to be sent to service center for repair. But Murali was not satisfied with this justification and he decided to take Manyata away from palace. He thought even her life could be in danger as she was daughter of komal.

"hi princess" Manyata was snapped out of her thoughts by Udayveer's words.

M:tum itne subha yahaan pe? Sach sach batao  tum apni dad ka pura business akele sambhaltein ho? Kyun ki tumhe dekhar aisa nahi lagata.

Uv: aab kya karoon princess, tumhare pyaar ne mujhe nikkama bana diya hai. Infact I have decided, ki hum gharjamai hi ban jaatein hai, so that tum maayake ka bahana banakar humse dur nahi japaogi.

M: u know something, you are a crazy man and you need treatment seriously.

Uv: that is why I came to you, doctor. He smirked at manyata.

M: oh, so you will never give up your tricks. You know something, humhe chale jaatein hai . I can't even enjoy this sunshine because of you.

Uv: hum rajwade hai Manyata, we never give up.

M: tum rajwade ho ya phir rajmachawal,  mujhe isse koi farak nahi padata. As long as you don't follow me like hutch puppy, I m very haapy.

Uv:  rajmachawal aur ek naya naam, accha hai. Sunnakar hi kissi ko bhuk lagjayege. He  chuckled  while replying Manyata.  Waise thank you aaj tumne humara kuttekaminse  promotion kar ke hutch ka puppy bana diya.

M: itna sabh sunne ke baad tumhe gussa nahi aata?

Uv:  bikul nahi, ek insaan sabse jayda gussa  uss pe nikalata hai jisse woh  sabse  jayaada pyaar karta hai. Bas hum yeh sochkar kush ho jaatein hai.  Agar mujhe pe gussa karne se tumhari frustration  aur pain kam ho jaata hai, then  I m ready to take those words for rest of my life.

Manyata glanced at uday's face; he did not say those words mischievously. He sounded genuine. After meeting him so many times, she had slowly learned   to read his face. Uday was good in fooling other people with his words, but his eyes could never lie. She was   engaged to him in her childhood and she was also told by Maharaja Brijraj , that they were best buddies in their childhood. She did not remember anything of those incidences, but somehow she could understand him more than anyone whom he knew"tum uss ke baaton ko itna seriously kyun le rahi ho Manyata?" she questioned herself in her mind.  She had no answer for her own question, so she pretended to be annoyed by his comment and walked away from him.

Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey i love ur ff kindly add me in ur PM list:)
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manveerlover

hey i love ur ff kindly add me in ur PM list:)

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š, will pm you next time wen i update
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cute update! just loved it!
salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww.. that was sucha cute and thoughtful update
really nicely written
Pleaseee continue soon
Thank you soo much for the PM ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›