Originally posted by: zigzagway_sadi

WAITING update soon!!!!!!!!

hi sweety updating in few mins
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
chapter 6

Shivthirth palace 10 pm

Manyata glared furiously at Aaisaab and Udayveer.She was exhausted mentally and physically. There was no energy left in her to repeatedly explain them that she is not their princess. Neither she had strength to listen to their story of lost and found rajkumari , chanted at least 100 times by Aaisaab."This  people are insane! main kya itne buddhu lagati hoon inhae, jo unnke joothi story pe  yakeen kar loongi ? aur apne baba pe lagaye galat accusation   maan loongi? Bahut sunnle bakwas abbh aur nahi"manyata said to herself in her mind. She wiped the tears from her congested, swollen eyes and with her cracked voice tried to speak to them.

M:dekhiye main aap logon ko bol-bol kar thak chunki hoon, main aap ki rajkumari nahi hoon aur nahi mere baba koi kidnaper.

As:aap samajte kyun nahi ki ,  aap hi iss parivar ki asli waaris  hai rajkumari. muralilaal nahi balki humare betae brijraj aapke pitha hai.

M:hum abh tak aapki umar ki wajah se acchi tarah pesh aarahe thae , lekin lagata hai ki aap sab ko insanowali language nahi  aati ? sirf ek baar baba se milwa do ,baad mein jab chahaein  main aap ki bakwas story sunne chali aaogi , mujhe baba ke pass jana do plz. and she broke down into tears as she said those words.

As: par beta hum toh'

Uv: aaisaab    uday interrupted her sentence in between," isse waqt woh kuch samajhne ki halat main nahi hai, unhe thoda time dijeye  aur aap bhi jakar aaram kijeye" . Aaisaab walked outside with heavy heart and Uday followed her. But before he left the room he paused near door and furtively glanced at Manyata . She looked up at the same time and there was brief eye lock.  They sensed their  feelings in each other eyes ; Uday saw her pain and manyata noticed his affection and concern for her. But next moment she turned her face away breaking their silent conversation.

Uv: take care my princess .And he left the room.

Next day, 11 am

Manyata was sitting on ground leaning her head on bed just like lifeless object. Aaisaab and Maharaja Brijraj visited her room at least 4-5 times since morning, they tried their level best to console her and convince her truth.  But she continued to back answer stubbornly. Her eyes looked droughty and her voice had become hoarse due to continuous shouting and crying.  She felt weak because she had not eaten or drank anything from yesterday afternoon. Every time food or juice was sent in her room, it was returned untouched. Her mind wondered aimlessly in all possible directions but it failed to give answers for her questions which were aroused drastically since yesterday. Her chain of thoughts was broken by the entry of servants, who had come with breakfast, fruits and juices for her.

M: kitne baar kahan maine , mujhe yeh sab nahi chaheye.  Plz take these things away from me. She shouted in weak voice. Servants were about to leave but Uday entered the room and he signaled to them to keep food and leave.

UV: hey princess, did you miss me?

M: yeh natak bandh karo, tum bekar mein apna time waste kar rahe ho. Tumhare fusslaane se main khana nahi khane wali.

Uv: do you think I m so mad , jo sherni ke muh mein haath daal kar use khana khilawoon? Main toh bas apni honewali biwi se milne aaya tha.

M: tumhari biwi main nahi iss ghar ke badi rajkumari hai samjha! Iss leye behtar yahin hoga ke tu  yahaan se chala ja. warna yeh sab plates tumhare seer par phod kar tumhara khoon kardoongi  , haan nahi toh!

Uv:  woh  toh tum pehlase kar chuki ho , dharampatniji. And he winked at her.

M:  main tumhare in cheesy dialogues se impress nahi hone waali ok , she said to him in annoying tone.

Uv: lekin tum ne humain impress kar diya, kitne pyaar se mere liye tumne fast rakha hai. How sweet! Par waise aaj karwachauth  toh nahi hai ?

M: shut up , kabse  useless bakbak kar rahe ho . main kyu tumhare liye fast karoongi?

Uv: actually your right, shaadi se pehle fast karke kya faayda ?  hmm abh samjha mere liye dieting kar rahi ho ! taaki shaadi mein joh tumhe utha kar kamre mein lekar jane ki rasm hai ,woh  main aasani se kar saakun  hai na?  wow ! itna pyaar karte ho tum apne honewale patti se?

M: lagta hai tumhe din mein  sone ki aadat hai aur issleye apne neend  bakwas kar rahe ho?

Uv: nahi hume toh khane ki aadat hai, he sniffed hard "kya smell hai, mere stomach main toh saare crows dance karne lage hai "Manyata gave him irritated look but he continued to tease her. "omg, my favorite purnpoli and sheera!  " he said opening the lid from plate. He took little bite of sheera form plate and said" delicious , yummy. His words increased her hunger but she pretended to be unaffected.

Uv: ghur kyun rahi ho , you continue your dieting  aur shaadi tak size zero bana lena , mujhe slim trim girls pasand hai ok , I don't mind even if you die in your hunger strike  , waise bhi hum toh aapke dushman hai.

Manyata snatched the plate from his hand and said " size zero  figure pasand hai na tumhe , toh koi aur dundo  ok .main yeh khana khakar aur bhi moti hojaungi  , phir toh tera piccha chut jayega mujse. Aur  Itne aasani se nahi marunge main  samjha!" and she started eating the food with speed and furioso. Uday's heart filled with content as he watched Manyata eating. He felt as if his stomach was becoming full when she swallowed each morsel. He continued to stare at her with wide grin till she finished her breakfast and juice.

M: kya dekh rahe ho?

Uv: nahi soch raha hoon, size zero types girls bahut common hai , main tumse hi shaadi kar leta hoon. Afterall  tumhare jaise strong and healthy biwi mujhe aur kahan mliange, haan nahi toh! he chuckled a bit.

M:  mere haath mein plate dekh rahe ho?

Uv: wow clean hai!  Excuse me kya tum mujhe dhamaki de rahe ho? Manyata frowned her eyebrows angrily. " ok ok jaa raha hoon , waise mujhe apne so called sasurjise milne jaana hai. Zara unse punchoo toh  loon, ki unhone mere biwi ko .mujse  itne saal alag kyun rakha?

M: jaa raha hai ki?

Uv:  don't be angry ,jaat hoon kal phir aaunga shrimatiji. And he left the room with his typical evil smirk. Manyata threw the plate in anger," halkat, kutta kahin ka" she cursed him in anger.

Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
CutePrincess thumbnail
Thanks for the pm yaara :) loved Udhay's haan nahi toh :) and their eyelock :) update soon as will be eagerly waiting for the next part ! :D
--ANGEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...loved udayteasing manyata...update soon
-Xpress- thumbnail

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shradha,such a wonderful,funny update.loved it a lot.Uday stole the show here too.The whole size zero thing and dieting for her honewaale pati dialogues by Uday were great.kaash yeh sab show mein dekhne mile future mein.I enjoyed the whole chapter and I also loved the way you subtly portrayed Uday's feelings.perfect.looking forward to the next one😃
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutePrincess

Thanks for the pm yaara :) loved Udhay's haan nahi toh :) and their eyelock :) update soon as will be eagerly waiting for the next part ! :D

thanks dear :-)
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Prachi_12CutePrincessdreamyjenniceVampgirlzigzagway_sadiminizz--ANGEL--adventure_gurl
-Vishwa-,
 thank you frns , i m glad  that u liked it.😃
@zigzagway_sadi  thanks 4 that cute tweety ❤️

hi minni thanks re🤗 , i luv the way u analyse everthing
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Shradha so sorry for coming late dear

Awesome chapter love what a treat dear ManVeer scenes were so beautiful their stare and the way UV finally succeeded in making Manyata had her breakfast.

Plzzz continue soon and thxs for the pm🤗 Happy New Year to you dear
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

Hey Shradha so sorry for coming late dear

Awesome chapter love what a treat dear ManVeer scenes were so beautiful their stare and the way UV finally succeeded in making Manyata had her breakfast.

Plzzz continue soon and thxs for the pm🤗 Happy New Year to you dear

hi pri , why your sorry my frn?😊  i m glad that u like 2 read this ff , thank u so much🤗
thank u frns❤️😃