PRINCESS DIARY- MY FIRST FF chapter 11 on page 26 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhawna_dhunna

Awesome dear...all dbest for the next part ,hope you will post it soon
  thanks re

Chapter 2: pehli mulaakat- hate at first sight

Manyata and chikki chirped happily as they climbed down the staircase of administration block. They  were excited as manyata finally got admission in most prestigious institution   'maharani gayatri devi peshwae college' and her application for scholarship was also approved. Her new college was located on small hillock which had huge campus.

M: chikki aaj mujhe bhaghwan ji ko bada wala thank u bolna hai, evening mein hum chawl mein jo ganpati ka temple hai na wahan jakar sawa rupiya ka(11 rs25ps) prasad  chadayeinge ok.                                                               

C: madam bhaghwan ji ko rishwat dai rahi ho ,aur who bhi itne kam paison  ki , kitne kanjushmakhi chus ho tum                                                                                                                                                                                   
 M: "accha ji".And they bursted into laughter.

C: main apne relative ke ghar jaa rahi hoon. woh actually mere dur ke chacha hai, iss college main clerk hai aur staff quarters  mein rahte hai, shyam ko woh mujhe ghar drop kar denge. Ek kaam karte hai  Tu bhi chal mere saath , waise bhi  tumhe iss waqt koi transport nahi milenga  bus stop jane ke liye aur dhoop bhi toh dekho kitne hai .

M: nahi yaar akash baata raha tha ki college ke right side se ek shortcut hai jise main jaldi bus stop pahuch jaungi.  Tum tension mat lo bye                                                                                                                      

C: ok bye.                                                                                                                                                                      Manayata was listening to fm with headphone of her mobile as she was trading down the slope. It was an narrow muddy track mostly used by students in morning to skirr away after bunking classes. No one preferred to use it mostly because there is no human inhabitation along that path, only sal trees proudly stood on both sides of track. Hardly 1 or 2 vehicle (mostly two-wheeler) would jangle along road per hour. At that point of time it totally looked deserted. But manyata was not at all worried , she just wanted to reach home as soon as possible and tell good news to her baba and her friends.

Suddenly she was startled by loud noise made by horn; she turned back only to see a car coming towards her in high speed. She was so scared at that moment that her mind failed to comprehend the situation, she wanted to run but her legs had lost all their strength in anxiety. She closed her eyes covering her face with her palms and  screamed her baba's name.

Udayveer had promised unnati that she would  be the first person to enjoy the ride in his  Bugatti veyron, but unnati had planned  Dubai trip  with her family friend jaynadini  . She could not cancel trip as jay would have become upset, so she asked uday to drop her to airport in his brand new sports car.

Uday while driving back to his mahal decided to use shortcut route in order to avoid army of paparazzi which were trying to trace him from airport. He was in no mood to answer their question. He always enjoyed to drive at high speed but His thrill suddenly came to halt when he noticed a girl in middle of the road. She seemed to be in her own world, uday tried to alarm her with horn but instead of running away she stood there like frozen statue. He managed to apply the brake just in right time before she was hit by his car. He came out of the car and walked towards her, who was  still standing there covering her face with hands.

Pu: muh chupanse kuch nahi hoga, suicide karna hai toh kahi aur jao. Meri hi car milli thi  tumhe  yeh natak karne ke liye.                                                                                                                                                   

Manayata slowly came out of her shock. It took her few sec to realize that she is still alive. She was breathing fast .Besides her own breath sound she heard a husky voice of male, speaking to her in rude manner.                                                                                                                                                                                       Pu: hello  kya tum goongi ho? Behri ho? Ya phir andhi? Jawab do!   100% tum pagal ho.                                                                                                     
   He was more annoyed to see that she did not respond to his questions.                                                                     
   Pu: wait a sec kahin yeh drama paison  ke liye toh nahi thana? I mean first poor innocent girl banker kisse amir bande ke car ke saamne  jao , aur jhootha accident karo  and phir money demand karo right?

Manyata removed her hand, and uday saw her face for the first time. He was stunned by her natural beauty. Her face was bright like full moon and her long curly tresses played hide n seek like clouds, but he was petrified by her crystal like shiny eyes. Uday wanted to shout at her but his all senses refused to follow the command of his brain.                                                                                                                                         She was now equally angered by uday's comments she said to him stubbornly.                                                       

M: dekho galati tumhari bhi hai ok.kisne kaha tha tumhe kacchi sadak pe aeroplane ki tarah car chalne ke liye. Waise yeh raasta 4-wheelers ke liye nahi hai                                                                                                    
 Uday came out his trance by her words                                                                                                                             
   Pu:sach kehte hai log ulta chor kotwal ko daatein.khud ki mistake hokar mujhe blame kar rahi ho.yeh raasta tumne kharida hai kya ? aur attitude aise dekha rahi ho ki tum yahan ke maharani ho . He smirked as he said to her.                                                                                                                                                                                                           M: hello toh yeh raasta teri property bhi nahi hai. Tum jaise amir log har jeez paison se tolte ho,emotions ki koi importance nahi, insayat ki koi kadar nahi hai.

Pu: sshhhu'he hissed like deadly snake.

He held her both the arm at shoulder and pulled her towards him with traction.

Pu: hume  unnchi  awaaj sunne ki aadat nahi hai. He moved his face closer to hers and with gentle blow of air from his mouth he moved her tresses away.

M: huh.. tumhari itne himmat ? chod mujhe  kaminae . She abused him with more words as she struggled to free herself from his grip. But uday trammeled her firmly between his arms. She pushed him with her full force which gave him abrasion on his chest due to her sharp nails and his grip was loosened and manyata absolved herself. M: khud ko kya samjata hai ? dog .. phir se mila toh goli se mardungi haan nahi toh. She flipped away in anger and walking away in stomping gait  disappeared from his sight  just like fawn in jungle. Uday was left behind dumb found. Uday had built circumvallation of ego around his heart which was strong like wall of china. He could not believe that someone who is  as delicate as kitten had  made   fissure on it by her tiny paws .

He mumbled to himself" yeh billi toh sherni ke tarha roar karke chali  gayi"

Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
awesome part...loved their first meeting...update soon
baab re baap kya pataka hai!!! ROFL!!

My suggestiin would be PU? I spent two whole minutes wondering what that was then I realised PRINCE UDAY!!!

Other the that nuffin I  loved it!!
Originally posted by --ANGEL--

awesome part...loved their first meeting...update soon
thanks dear :-)
Originally posted by tiger_lily

baab re baap kya pataka hai!!! ROFL!!

My suggestiin would be PU? I spent two whole minutes wondering what that was then I realised PRINCE UDAY!!!

Other the that nuffin I loved it!!
i had to use diff shortcut to avoid confusion between uday n unnati. Thanks 4 ur complement
Wow awesome 👏❤️ kya terrific first meeting hain love it.  Me too I was wondering what is this PU then I got my answer😉😆
Love the tittle and plzzz update soon
Shradha,I loved the dhamaakedaar first encounter.loved the dialogues a lot.very crisp and funny too.Great job.looking forward to the next explosive meeting😃
loved it buddy...nice writer...
thnx to pm
Originally posted by pri01

Wow awesome 👏❤️kya terrific first meeting hain love it. Me too I was wondering what is this PU then I got my answer😉😆
Love the tittle and plzzz update soon
sorry dear i had fever so there was delay i don't know how many grammer mistake i must have done plz ignore them. Thanks a ton 4 ur support