Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

StarOne (Indya.com) response to Geet Season Two

jalebiiiiiii Groupbie
jalebiiiiiii
jalebiiiiiii

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hello! 

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week and a restful start to the weekend! :-) 

I sent indya.com (StarOne) an inquiry regarding GHSP Season Two where I asked, "Hello, I heard that there were talks of A Geet Hui Sabse Parayi Season Two. Is this true?"

I'm a bit saddened by their reply as it indicates that there may not be a GHSP Season two: 

Here's what they wrote back: 

"Dear Viewer

Thanks so much for writing in to us. It's always a great pleasure to hear from our viewers, and to know their involvement with our shows. We value your patronage towards Geet Hui Sabse Parayi.

We do understand your views, as well as your connect with Geet.  Geet's unique journey has been as much of an inspiration for us, as it has been for millions of our viewers. Her dreams, her love, her flaws & her struggles, everything about her has kept all of us thoroughly engaged throughout.

However, every story has a definitive ending. People grow, and their lives evolve with every twist and turn of situation; and then comes a point, where we see a clear journey culminating into a beautiful ending/destination.

While it will be extremely overwhelming for each of us to let go of our daily moments with Geet & her world; we have to bid a happy farewell to our all time iconic character – our own Geet.

But then, every ending gives way to a new beginning. Star India, promises to bring you many more such stories that will be in some way or the other, a reflection of your life, your dreams, your struggles – and that of many more viewers like you. Star India is committed to provide quality entertainment that goes beyond television and touches lives of our viewers in every way.

Warm Regards,

Customer Response Cell"

I'm not certain if this is a generic response to all viewer inquiries regarding GHSP, but I still appreciate the response. I hope this helps to clear up any questions you may have regarding GHSP Season Two, as it certainly did for me! 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top