Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

IF video ..no dance ..suspense over (Page 7)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nityaaa

MB said on IBN 7 interview they will try for 500 episodes

Oh? Shocked few weeks ago...that wouldve thrilled me...not so much now.LOL I guess lots more "mental process" of falling on the way...more entries...misunderstanding...separation...boring eye locks...hit n' miss ...gawking at each other...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Oh? Shocked few weeks ago...that wouldve thrilled me...not so much now.LOL I guess lots more "mental process" of falling on the way...more entries...misunderstanding...separation...boring eye locks...hit n' miss ...gawking at each other...Smile

Yanku Hug  its hopeless yaar..! its clearly .. CVs saying.. take it or leave it.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Its not shame ..but i think this is cvs plan since beginning .Confused

that was fine for DK...which lasted a few months or weeks I guess...limited time...but here in 2011...that doesn't work so well in my opinion...so much hoopla abt falling...not even a WEEK of marriage track or engagement shown??? This show shd be renamed "Much Ado About Nothing"...LOL... they'll never actually BE A COUPLE...and the day tey become a couple...this show will end.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahnbhalobasaArmu4eva

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SHIKHA19

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@Shikha ji... kripa kar bataiye. how story ends if  LEADS MEET????? Kaunsi show.. aaj tak  LEADS KE  'ILU' bolne se khatam ho gai hai? MB seems to hv forgotten his own show DMG... AR ke ILU bolne ke baad bhi 2..5yrs.. show chali thi. .with all twists n turns...!! 

Bahane banane ho to... kuch.. INTELLIGENT bahane banane chahie.. not one that makes one look like a joke! LOL

first clear d facts that KTLK is not DMG ..n not like other telly show ...second the show is about "process of falling in love" not what will happen after getting into love . Though we would love to see the after story ...but we dont know yet that cvs r gonna show that or not . so the process of falling in love is not gonna be so easy ..it will take time , twists , turns n then d final moment will come .

n i m really confused abt ur view that what do u want to see ? do u want to them to say ilu in next epi ?? n then u want all twists like mallika  ruin their happiness or smthn like that ?Confused

She's just asking "Where is the love?". MB's words make it seem like this whole show will be about the process of falling in love...the MENTAL process...I guess it's a scientific show then, or something? LOLZ. Phir toh baat ban gayi...both already know they're in love...they'll fight...argue...be separated dozens of times...have misunderstandings...and NEVER confess to each other that they love each other...KYU K AGAR aisa hogaya...toh phir...according to Mohnish Bahl...story will end! LOL Have you ever heard such a thing??? lolz.

I'm baffled by this! So at no point in this show will they ever actually BE "IN LOVE"...they'll only be in the process...err...MENTAL process of it...and they'll never sit together, talk...they'll just gawk at each other...stare...drool a bit...touch me not...fight...run away...cry a bucket...

The story is set then! LOL What's left to watch? Smile

lol lol ...this is too funny but true ..but i remember once ekta said same thing that she doesnt let lovers to meet till the end as once they will meet the show will get over ...so i guess same thing here .Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged

Yanku Hug  its hopeless yaar..! its clearly .. CVs saying.. take it or leave it.. Ouch

Hmmm Tanu...Hug I may leave it...Ouch

ShaoKahnArmu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged

I will stick around... for a while.. if it continues to b this crappy... imma gonna find something else to watch... actually waiting for Sonys new shows... n even dekha ek khwab is looking promising..n is pyaar to hai hi! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaoKahn

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged

I will stick around... for a while.. if it continues to b this crappy... imma gonna find something else to watch... actually waiting for Sonys new shows... n even dekha ek khwab is looking promising..n is pyaar to hai hi! 

it's not easy to leave...at all...Ouch esp. for me bec. I rarely fall for shows & jodis... but things here seem murky .Sleepy

ShaoKahnArmu4eva

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

it's not easy to leave...at all...Ouch esp. for me bec. I rarely fall for shows & jodis... but things here seem murky .Sleepy

yup its not easy to leave at all ...as u never know what next in store ..may b cvs surprise us with other twists in coming epi LOL n as  for now i m waiting for mallika n nidhi  encounter n then want to see how will nidhi react after knowing the truth n what will ashu do next to manaoing her ?Wink

n dekha ek khwab is behind ktlk in trps Wink

Go to top