Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: JustJ

Na re, i  dont mind missing dance sequence , the rest of that makes me go nuts, she is avoiding to know her answers just caz anji said her to avoid him ???? is that the only reason ???? reallly ???? nope , dont seem so , she is upset and angry with him which is clearly visible in her not giving him chance to talk , but how come she is not thinking about wat all ashu said in conference ??? doesnt make sense ...

i agree on that ...in fact ashu said sorry at coffee table also ..but she is just not noticing anythn now ..😕 may b all bcoz of anger now ...hope she notices it later after returning back home .

Romance , hmm , a couple can have great chemistry and romance oozing out of them with just the way they look at each other, and it was shown in AshNi case , thats enough for us , no one want ur usual cornering scenes , it will look horribly lame, 

Why are every thinking the story has nothing to show once AshNI confess or meet ????? the actual story begins from there  ... 

yup but pyar karne wale itni easily nahi mil sakte lol ..they need to go through lots of ups n downs before . n as we know that ashu did a BIG mistake so now he has to pay a big price for it ...abhi to bahut try karna padega . 

Armu4eva thumbnail
@Shikha ji... kripa kar bataiye. how story ends if  LEADS MEET????? Kaunsi show.. aaj tak  LEADS KE  'ILU' bolne se khatam ho gai hai? MB seems to hv forgotten his own show DMG... AR ke ILU bolne ke baad bhi 2..5yrs.. show chali thi. .with all twists n turns...!! 

Bahane banane ho to... kuch.. INTELLIGENT bahane banane chahie.. not one that makes one look like a joke! ðŸ˜†
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Shikha ji... kripa kar bataiye. how story ends if  LEADS MEET????? Kaunsi show.. aaj tak  LEADS KE  'ILU' bolne se khatam ho gai hai? MB seems to hv forgotten his own show DMG... AR ke ILU bolne ke baad bhi 2..5yrs.. show chali thi. .with all twists n turns...!! 

Bahane banane ho to... kuch.. INTELLIGENT bahane banane chahie.. not one that makes one look like a joke! ðŸ˜†

first clear d facts that KTLK is not DMG ..n not like other telly show ...second the show is about "process of falling in love" not what will happen after getting into love . Though we would love to see the after story ...but we dont know yet that cvs r gonna show that or not . so the process of falling in love is not gonna be so easy ..it will take time , twists , turns n then d final moment will come .

n i m really confused abt ur view that what do u want to see ? do u want to them to say ilu in next epi ?? n then u want all twists like mallika  ruin their happiness or smthn like that ?😕
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I don't understand the concept of this show hitting a wall IF AshNi confess their love to each other...What's MB on when it comes to this??? Where did he end up with this assumption? If this is foreshadowing the actual ending...then I guess there's not much left to watch...nothing much to look forward to...we too, as viewers...should hope then that a confession never takes place...

I know he hasn't watched DK...but does he think this show will end like DK??? AshNi will shake hands...sail off into the sunset...show a lovely sunset and play "saiyaan" in the BG???? LOLZ
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: SHIKHA19

first clear d facts that KTLK is not DMG ..n not like other telly show ...second the show is about "process of falling in love" not what will happen after getting into love . Though we would love to see the after story ...but we dont know yet that cvs r gonna show that or not . so the process of falling in love is not gonna be so easy ..it will take time , twists , turns n then d final moment will come .

n i m really confused abt ur view that what do u want to see ? do u want to them to say ilu in next epi ?? n then u want all twists like mallika  ruin their happiness or smthn like that ?😕

I only quoted the example... of DMG... mention any show.. ðŸ¥± and oh dear.. all shows r similar.. coz its either a love story or saas-bahu...so! 
The process of love doesnt end.. with saying 'I L U' ðŸ˜†
No..  i dun expect them to say  'I L U' ... i expect them to TALK...
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

She's just asking "Where is the love?". MB's words make it seem like this whole show will be about the process of falling in love...the MENTAL process...I guess it's a scientific show then, or something? LOLZ. Phir toh baat ban gayi...both already know they're in love...they'll fight...argue...be separated dozens of times...have misunderstandings...and NEVER confess to each other that they love each other...KYU K AGAR aisa hogaya...toh phir...according to Mohnish Bahl...story will end! 😆 Have you ever heard such a thing??? lolz.

I'm baffled by this! So at no point in this show will they ever actually BE "IN LOVE"...they'll only be in the process...err...MENTAL process of it...and they'll never sit together, talk...they'll just gawk at each other...stare...drool a bit...touch me not...fight...run away...cry a bucket...

The story is set then! 😆 What's left to watch? 😊
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

Yeah I don't understand the concept of this show hitting a wall IF AshNi confess their love to each other...What's MB on when it comes to this??? Where did he end up with this assumption? If this is foreshadowing the actual ending...then I guess there's not much left to watch...nothing much to look forward to...we too, as viewers...should hope then that a confession never takes place...

I know he hasn't watched DK...but does he think this show will end like DK??? AshNi will shake hands...sail off into the sunset...show a lovely sunset and play "saiyaan" in the BG???? LOLZ

Yanku... even DK was 100 times more romantic than this..!! Obviously being of shorter duration.. they had to make it fast paced..but it.. really was full of romance.. the way Ahmer used to look at Zoya.. n she used to blush... was awesome..!! 

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

this is d big question :- will ktlk end like dk ? ðŸ˜•
Armu4eva thumbnail

this is d big question :- will ktlk end like dk ? ðŸ˜•

At the moment it seems like that 
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I only quoted the example... of DMG... mention any show.. ðŸ¥± and oh dear.. all shows r similar.. coz its either a love story or saas-bahu...so! 

well its diff POV ..u r finding it similar n i m finding it different .
The process of love doesnt end.. with saying 'I L U' ðŸ˜†
ya but i m talking abt "process of FALLING in love" ..which will deffo end with ilu .
No..  i dun expect them to say  'I L U' ... i expect them to TALK...
then wait for smtm ..as nidhi wanted to talk earlier but ashu refused ..now ashu wants to talk so nidhi is doing same ...so wait for smtm .