Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Exactly...they have to take it forward.. all they do is.. one step forward n 10 steps backwards!! I dun understand... after asking him on his face... at the party.. then at the interview. .y is she suddenly so shy n has to run away everytime he opens his mouth?😕

@bold...tanu that's becoz her best buddy's dialogue keeps ringing on her head..'avoid him...stay away..he's trouble'😆😡

totally pissed😡😭

Edited by kaveri - 12 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
im not looking forward to tomorrow. ðŸ˜”
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: justprati

well nidhi's behavior is understandable she asked for answers once n..Na, she didnot ask once, she made sure she made him feel horribly wrong which he is in front of unknown ppl , so when ur so keen on knowing answers, why dont u face them ??? its not being hurt or moving on in life, 

we cant ignore that ashu showed his unprofessional behavior by showing her d doors...NO Denying 

it was really difficult for nidhi to move on n now when she's finally taken a step ahead his frequent appearance is making her difficult n she's trying to run away. Ok, not totally justified ....ashu deffo needs to take some serious steps to bring her back jst a word sry cant heal d wounds so soon...Is the gal giving him any chances to even listen to him ? with out that how can he bring her back? he cant hold her hand and drag her back to Kotnis can he ?

n MB is also ri8 its a long process, he needs to fight his feelings, HE did  throw all d doubts out of his mind, b mentally prepared to face d society n their opinions n finally gather all d courage to stand for his luv n face all d difficulties...only then he can propose to nidhi which definitely takes time Sorry disagree with u there, once ur clear that u want to be with ur loved ones and have no more doubts in mind , next thing u do is make sure u let the person know about ur feelings and be clear with it , then comes the society and taking care of situations , u dont take decisions of being with ones based on courage of facing society , that comes when ur love is strong and ur sure, with her u can face society , inface unless u face ur love this society places a small roles, its not like ur loving a person keeping ur society in mind ... 

n abt rohan well d sooner MB n rohan face each other d sooner all d misunderstandings will b cleared NOPE , it will grow from there 

btw, rohan goes n hugs nidhi!!!!!???????? ye kab hua...? i only heard he takes her out from that place hmm. HE puts a confronting hand around her, and she accepts that , this will happen when she will break down in his arms , wait and watch 

..yes Nihan fans must b in cloud 9...bt for me its only Ashni or Arjuhi... i dnt mind rohan developing feelings for nidhi though as i know he's there jst for few months n Nihan isnt possible anyways
bt, cant bliv ppl r starting to dislike d show coz of d articles n future track.ppl have right to dislike a track based on articles , its something which makes them hang on with show or move around 

..common yrr we havent even got d precap n nobody knows d truth abt d articles na.. Many of the articles and MB tweets are enough to give hints 

.! i think we sud stop thinking too much abt d future track...what i mean is why not enjoy d present than being worried or disappointed abt d future track... How can one enjoy present track when it makes no sense , story not moving and all we see is same thing in different styles ???? 

hav patience guys...boring things can also become interesting if executed well n who knows CVs mi8 handle it well n make it more beautiful so hav faith n later if it didnt match ur taste u can always ignore it thats all...why b so tensed...

No ones is tensed yaar, just irritated and disappointed with same thing and baseless stuff, a story about main leads is hardly shown and most of the time we see is talk of friends which makes sense only from one side and other side is plain blank 

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no dance😒

i was expectng that sequence😔
Kavya.S thumbnail
no dance i wanted to see it so badly😭
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@JustJ
um...wow u actuly replied to my longgg post making it super long
nywys, ya ppl do hav ri8 to dislike bt i jst wanna say give it a chance if everything is smooth till now then it can turn out gud in future as well

n abt .Na, she didnot ask once, she made sure she made him feel horribly wrong which he is in front of unknown ppl , so when ur so keen on knowing answers, why dont u face them ??? its not being hurt or moving on in life, Is the gal giving him any chances to even listen to him ? with out that how can he bring her back? he cant hold her hand and drag her back to Kotnis can he ? well if my boss wud throw me out...d person whom i luv d most wud throw me out coz of some stupid reasons being so unprofessional then there r only two things i can do when i face him n thats either go n scold him n ask for answers(which nidhi did ya not d ri8 place bt if d person u trust d most hurts u than u dnt care infront of whom n where) n 2nd jst ignore him coz when u trusted him d most he didnt cared...n now when nidhi is trying to move on she doesnt want d past to haunt so she can only run away until she gathers d courage to face him...ya we mi8 feel that its not d solution bt she will do what she feels ri8 n wht according to her will prevent her from being heart broken once again...plus, there's no compulsion to listen to him, why sud she? bcoz he luvs her! bt we know that she doesnt...we know he wanna clear things wait...do we?coz he said to arman that he wont confess  so we arent even aware abt what exactly he was gonna say to nidhi in d coffee shop or in d  ball n... d main thing is nidhi isnt aware abt any feelings or any development going on in ashu's heart...we know he's in luv thats why he's trying to talk bt for her its only coincidence thats forcing them to b together n its his guilt which is forcing him to talk to her bt as she blivs that he doesnt luv her...getting closer to him will give her nothing bt d pain then why sud she listen to her? n what wud she say? its ok dr ashu i forget how cruel ur behavior was n how rudely u treated me n now i'm ready to dance wid u!!! dnt u think it'd b odd if u were in d situation?
i think its too early for nidhi to forgive ashu
once ur clear that u want to be with ur loved ones and have no more doubts in mind , next thing u do is make sure u let the person know about ur feelings and be clear with it , then comes the society and taking care of situations , u dont take decisions of being with ones based on courage of facing society , that comes when ur love is strong and ur sure, with her u can face society , inface unless u face ur love this society places a small roles, its not like ur loving a person keeping ur society in mind ... exactly, "once ur clear that u want to be with ur loved ones and have no more doubts in mind" bt for that he needs to b clear if he wanna b wid nidhi for d rest of his life...d case wid ashu is he's in luv n he even accepted it bt is he ready to face it??? isnt he thinking abt what d society will say? infact he himself said ki "sharm aani chahiye mujhe jo mein apnese aadhi umarki ladki se pyar karta hu" what does that mean? he's even having guilt for his luv!!! no matter how much u deny bt its d case wid d show ashu though he luvs nidhi so much bt he fears abt d society ...age barrier is d main part of d show n it does includes d society thats why its named "Kuch toh log kahenge"
ashu needs to b clear abt his feelings 1st which will definately take time n thats why rohan was br8 na (wont say anything abt mallu maa n her assistant as she's a devil born to b a haddi)
 how will ashu react seeing a young guy n will he b able to resist another person in nidhi's life? thats d plot of d story...facing rohan n nidhi together, thats how he will understand that ashu n nidhi r meant to b...rohan is in d show to bring ashni together plus, its not that this track came all of sudden we all knew abt it since KW 's arrival n
infact, many in d forum were so keen to see a jealous ashu track na so here's finally d much awaited moment then why so disappointed...
all i wanna say is jst dnt judge d show based on d articles...give it a chance...
n ya no offence to anyone jst my opinion...
Armu4eva thumbnail

well nidhi's behavior is understandable she asked for answers once n... we cant ignore that ashu showed his unprofessional behavior by showing her d doors...it was really difficult for nidhi to move on n now when she's finally taken a step ahead his frequent appearance is making her difficult n she's trying to run away...
Erm...nidhi is de kind of gal whose gusty n doesnt run away...she put it bck at ashu during de interview   whch shows she is mad at him n wants answers...moving on n being reasonable r nt mutually exclusive

ashu deffo needs to take some serious steps to bring her back jst a word sry cant heal d wounds so soon...

No one thinks his sorry will only get her bck..bt its a start

n MB is also ri8 its a long process, he needs to fight his feelings, throw all d doubts out of his mind, b mentally prepared to face d society n their opinions n finally gather all d courage to stand for his luv n face all d difficulties...only then he can propose to nidhi which definitely takes time

Abt mb...trps n  ktlks own rival show on sony stndng will answer his LongProcess theory soon enouf lolz

n abt rohan well d sooner MB n rohan face each other d sooner all d misunderstandings will b cleared
btw, rohan goes n hugs nidhi!!!!!???????? ye kab hua...?

Its there in de sony synopsis..

i only heard he
takes her out from that place hmm...yes Nihan fans must b in cloud
9...bt for me its only Ashni or Arjuhi... i dnt mind rohan developing
feelings for nidhi though as i know he's there jst for few months

Its actually logical to show nihan at this stage coz thts more saleable than th sob track of ashni..

n
Nihan isnt possible anyways bt, cant bliv ppl r starting to dislike d show coz of d articles n future
track...
Voicing displeasure or dislike is individual pov...i hate de trck n many more do...rs is ruining de only gud thing in his show... Lolz

common yrr we havent even got d precap n nobody knows d truth
abt d articles na...! i think we sud stop thinking too much abt d future track...what i mean is why not enjoy d present than being worried or disappointed abt d future track...hav patience guys...boring things can also become interesting if executed well n who knows CVs mi8 handle it well n make it more beautiful so hav faith n later if it didnt match ur taste u can always ignore it thats all...why b so tensed...

Again personal choice...no harm being hopeful or disapointed...bt if this story keeps being this sob minus lead romance...,times nt far when trp n forum will fall silent...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

@JustJ
um...wow u actuly replied to my longgg post making it super long
nywys, ya ppl do hav ri8 to dislike bt i jst wanna say give it a chance if everything is smooth till now then it can turn out gud in future as well

n abt .Na, she didnot ask once, she made sure she made him feel horribly wrong which he is in front of unknown ppl , so when ur so keen on knowing answers, why dont u face them ??? its not being hurt or moving on in life, Is the gal giving him any chances to even listen to him ? with out that how can he bring her back? he cant hold her hand and drag her back to Kotnis can he ? well if my boss wud throw me out...d person whom i luv d most wud throw me out coz of some stupid reasons being so unprofessional then there r only two things i can do when i face him n thats either go n scold him n ask for answers(which nidhi did ya not d ri8 place bt if d person u trust d most hurts u than u dnt care infront of whom n where) n 2nd jst ignore him coz when u trusted him d most he didnt cared...n now when nidhi is trying to move on she doesnt want d past to haunt so she can only run away until she gathers d courage to face him...ya we mi8 feel that its not d solution bt she will do what she feels ri8 n wht according to her will prevent her from being heart broken once again...plus, there's no compulsion to listen to him, why sud she? bcoz he luvs her! bt we know that she doesnt...we know he wanna clear things wait...do we?coz he said to arman that he wont confess  so we arent even aware abt what exactly he was gonna say to nidhi in d coffee shop or in d  ball n... d main thing is nidhi isnt aware abt any feelings or any development going on in ashu's heart...we know he's in luv thats why he's trying to talk bt for her its only coincidence thats forcing them to b together n its his guilt which is forcing him to talk to her bt as she blivs that he doesnt luv her...getting closer to him will give her nothing bt d pain then why sud she listen to her? n what wud she say? its ok dr ashu i forget how cruel ur behavior was n how rudely u treated me n now i'm ready to dance wid u!!! dnt u think it'd b odd if u were in d situation?

Where exactly has she moved on (barring in the no longer in love thing) ???? Kritz says clearly in the Dance IF video that... Nidhi is angry.. n till she knows why he fired her... any kind of proposal wont work... so its clear.. she hasnt forgotten the angry bit...!! I m no longer sure about being in love bit.. but... yes.. anger is deffo there.. n so she should hv... asked him... WHY he did what he did...!! That culd hv put the story in neutral ground.. n there wuld hv been progress..! 

about what Nidhi culd say.. lets be imaginative n progressive in here... can we? She can tell him amply clearly..that what u did was unprof... unbecoming of a doc n a person like u.. .but now i dun care... since i hv a new job n a life to look forward to.. so thank u very much n left!! (Nidhi leaving on these terms however hurtful is far more personal than... saying ITS OVER... coz of the whole sifarish hungama!) 

i think its too early for nidhi to forgive ashu

once ur clear that u want to be with ur loved ones and have no more doubts in mind , next thing u do is make sure u let the person know about ur feelings and be clear with it , then comes the society and taking care of situations , u dont take decisions of being with ones based on courage of facing society , that comes when ur love is strong and ur sure, with her u can face society , inface unless u face ur love this society places a small roles, its not like ur loving a person keeping ur society in mind ... exactly, "once ur clear that u want to be with ur loved ones and have no more doubts in mind" bt for that he needs to b clear if he wanna b wid nidhi for d rest of his life...d case wid ashu is he's in luv n he even accepted it bt is he ready to face it??? isnt he thinking abt what d society will say? infact he himself said ki "sharm aani chahiye mujhe jo mein apnese aadhi umarki ladki se pyar karta hu" what does that mean? he's even having guilt for his luv!!! no matter how much u deny bt its d case wid d show ashu though he luvs nidhi so much bt he fears abt d society ...age barrier is d main part of d show n it does includes d society thats why its named "Kuch toh log kahenge"
ashu needs to b clear abt his feelings 1st which will definately take time n thats why rohan was br8 na (wont say anything abt mallu maa n her assistant as she's a devil born to b a haddi)

Whatever u have quoted r things he said... after his confession to Armu about loving Nidhi. .since then a lot of water has flown under the bridge...  he has started to approach Nidhi.. started to discuss about his feelings for nidhi more openly n regularly...

how will ashu react seeing a young guy n will he b able to resist another person in nidhi's life? thats d plot of d story...facing rohan n nidhi together, thats how he will understand that ashu n nidhi r meant to b...rohan is in d show to bring ashni together plus, its not that this track came all of sudden we all knew abt it since KW 's arrival n infact, many in d forum were so keen to see a jealous ashu track na so here's finally d much awaited moment then why so disappointed...
all i wanna say is jst dnt judge d show based on d articles...give it a chance...
n ya no offence to anyone jst my opinion...

ofcourse... one shuldn judge the show on articles.. but its a vibe about the show.. many have started to get..that ...tho they call it a love story.. there is no love or romance in the show... every other show.. has leads together... then separation.. here its only separation...n an unending one at that..!! 

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok after reading evreyone's view its clear that fans want this dance seq . but now its not hpnnin they r disappointed . they want more of ashni romantic scene as they havent seen anythn like that so far in d show .
but mb said - that if evrythn will get alright so easily ..like if ashni meet then story will end here ..what next ?? 
so for making story long cvs r introducing twists .

n as far as story is concerned ..nidhi is still very angry with ashu . n trying to avoid him as much as posbl ..(bcoz anji advised her same )...she asked ashu d reason behind her dismissal ..but she dint get any answer so she made her mind that he doesnt love him ...so by avoiding him now she just wants to avoid d pain from which she is suffering . 

now my view is that ..yes i m smwhr disappointed as i also wanted dance seq ...but still i m looking forward to d show ...n not thinking much abt articles n all . 

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Na re, i  dont mind missing dance sequence , the rest of that makes me go nuts, she is avoiding to know her answers just caz anji said her to avoid him ???? is that the only reason ???? reallly ???? nope , dont seem so , she is upset and angry with him which is clearly visible in her not giving him chance to talk , but how come she is not thinking about wat all ashu said in conference ??? doesnt make sense ...

Romance , hmm , a couple can have great chemistry and romance oozing out of them with just the way they look at each other, and it was shown in AshNi case , thats enough for us , no one want ur usual cornering scenes , it will look horribly lame, 

Why are every thinking the story has nothing to show once AshNI confess or meet ????? the actual story begins from there  ...