Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yaar poori family ko hi shift kar dete Mumbai mein !! ðŸ˜† Sirf Mallika aur Rohan hi kyun? Anji Bua dadi, Suhasini, Chhote sarkar everyone ! Uffo !
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wdh
i want their dance sequence...CVs dnt ruin d show
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well watching ashni dance is my dream bt again it'd b odd to watch them dance at this situation i mean common yrr nidhi isnt able to forgive ashu then why wud she dance wid a man who sent her out of d hospital so soon
and mallika toh as expected bich mein aayengi hi...plus achchha hai rohan ko v jaldi pata chaljayega n he can start his work
everything is nice till now so chill ppl why ya all getting so disturbed thinking abt d future track enjoy d show at d moment baad mein achchha nahi laga toh u can discontinue watching it at any moment...
dnt know why bt i still hav hope n abtak sab thik hi hai toh sayad aage v achchha hi jaye jst chill
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: justprati

well watching ashni dance is my dream bt again it'd b odd to watch them dance at this situation i mean common yrr nidhi isnt able to forgive ashu then why wud she dance wid a man who sent her out of d hospital so soon
and mallika toh as expected bich mein aayengi hi...plus achchha hai rohan ko v jaldi pata chaljayega n he can start his work
everything is nice till now so chill ppl why ya all getting so disturbed thinking abt d future track enjoy d show at d moment baad mein achchha nahi laga toh u can discontinue watching it at any moment...
dnt know why bt i still hav hope n abtak sab thik hi hai toh sayad aage v achchha hi jaye jst chill

Prati...its not that they dun dance.. thats issue... issue is.. she wants answers.. but wont let ashu speak.. so whats the point???? If thats not enouf... Rohan goes and hugs her..🤢 Cannot even tolerate that..!! MB said on FB that.. this is a LONG PROCESS ...i mean..come on.. if u dun show any romance between the leads... how will ur LOVE STORY work?????? Everyone on FB n IF r turned off...!

I can understand.. Nihan fans being cool tho ðŸ˜†

And about DISCONTINUING ... i WILL WATCH... what. .when n how i want... n CRIB or DROOL... my life.. my choice..🥱
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Arre 💔 🥺 Looks like v expected a li'l too much 😭
TitansFan thumbnail
I agree with Tanu, its not about being hurted or being insulted, 

wasnt she looking at him straight in his eye and saying , he will be able to tell u better to the unknown ppl sitting in interview pannel ???? where is the confidence???? she wants answers , yet wants to run away the moment she sees him , if this goes on , story will be where it is since day1... not moving at alll

No one is dying to see Hot romance btw ,them just move the story forward , forward not in the sense that all of a sudden she finds a strangers comforting hand OK , its all nonsense ... 
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustJ

I agree with Tanu, its not about being hurted or being insulted, 

wasnt she looking at him straight in his eye and saying , he will be able to tell u better to the unknown ppl sitting in interview pannel ???? where is the confidence???? she wants answers , yet wants to run away the moment she sees him , if this goes on , story will be where it is since day1... not moving at alll

No one is dying to see Hot romance btw ,them just move the story forward , forward not in the sense that all of a sudden she finds a strangers comforting hand OK , its all nonsense ... 

Exactly...they have to take it forward.. all they do is.. one step forward n 10 steps backwards!! I dun understand... after asking him on his face... at the party.. then at the interview. .y is she suddenly so shy n has to run away everytime he opens his mouth?😕
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Prati...its not that they dun dance.. thats issue... issue is.. she wants answers.. but wont let ashu speak.. so whats the point???? If thats not enouf... Rohan goes and hugs her..🤢 Cannot even tolerate that..!! MB said on FB that.. this is a LONG PROCESS ...i mean..come on.. if u dun show any romance between the leads... how will ur LOVE STORY work?????? Everyone on FB n IF r turned off...!

I can understand.. Nihan fans being cool tho ðŸ˜†

And about DISCONTINUING ... i WILL WATCH... what. .when n how i want... n CRIB or DROOL... my life.. my choice..🥱

well nidhi's behavior is understandable she asked for answers once n... we cant ignore that ashu showed his unprofessional behavior by showing her d doors...it was really difficult for nidhi to move on n now when she's finally taken a step ahead his frequent appearance is making her difficult n she's trying to run away...ashu deffo needs to take some serious steps to bring her back jst a word sry cant heal d wounds so soon...
n MB is also ri8 its a long process, he needs to fight his feelings, throw all d doubts out of his mind, b mentally prepared to face d society n their opinions n finally gather all d courage to stand for his luv n face all d difficulties...only then he can propose to nidhi which definitely takes time
n abt rohan well d sooner MB n rohan face each other d sooner all d misunderstandings will b cleared
btw, rohan goes n hugs nidhi!!!!!???????? ye kab hua...? i only heard he takes her out from that place hmm...yes Nihan fans must b in cloud 9...bt for me its only Ashni or Arjuhi... i dnt mind rohan developing feelings for nidhi though as i know he's there jst for few months n Nihan isnt possible anyways
bt, cant bliv ppl r starting to dislike d show coz of d articles n future track...common yrr we havent even got d precap n nobody knows d truth abt d articles na...! i think we sud stop thinking too much abt d future track...what i mean is why not enjoy d present than being worried or disappointed abt d future track...hav patience guys...boring things can also become interesting if executed well n who knows CVs mi8 handle it well n make it more beautiful so hav faith n later if it didnt match ur taste u can always ignore it thats all...why b so tensed...

TitansFan thumbnail
AGree, her running away is so stupid, its like ur scared to hear wats coming next , that happens when u know the other person loves u a lot, but knowing its going to take u no where but hurt u and u dont want to face it , but its not the case with her at all , the long bashan at conference was just washed away without her even thinking about why he would talk about her to strangers if he feels she was not being good with rules, 

there are so many loose ends which are not tied , no track or scene is really finished in proper manner ,