Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ramya3697

guys do u want to post the links here...u want to see direct videos here in this thread itself

i didn't get what you are trying to say dear... ðŸ˜•
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

i didn't get what you are trying to say dear... ðŸ˜•

sujji..i asked...do u want to post me links here...or directly post the videos in the thread...as darshu di posts...videos directly in the thread...instead of links
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujji..i asked...do u want to post me links here...or directly post the videos in the thread...as darshu di posts...videos directly in the thread...instead of links

ohh get it now... ðŸ˜† it's your wish dear...😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
kk..will collect all others opinion...and then go further
Rams3697 thumbnail
sujji i hv  made a VM...shall i create new thread for it or post it directly here
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

sujji i hv  made a VM...shall i create new thread for it or post it directly here

sorry dear i didn't check this post...  

what we can do is we can make new vms and keep updating here only by editing the title like new JaYa vm and comments can be posted here only... 

or what we can do is make a new thread like always that a new vm has been made and the comments can go there...  and we can just update the YT link in this thread...
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks for ur efforts Ramya!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

sorry dear i didn't check this post...  

what we can do is we can make new vms and keep updating here only by editing the title like new JaYa vm and comments can be posted here only... 

or what we can do is make a new thread like always that a new vm has been made and the comments can go there...  and we can just update the YT link in this thread...

yeah sujji..we may go with 2 nd one...what say darshu di...becoz i'll be messaging this to mrmbers in this thread...but many of them who are not members will also be able to watch those VM's if we create a new thread...for those 2 or three days...that next i'll be messaging them..

yeah..we should keep this thread alive inorder to keep it in first or second pages of the forum..so that every one is able to see it...
Rams3697 thumbnail
sujji,darshu di..i'm updating surya jhanvi scenes also now...shall i post their links or posst those vidoes directly
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yeah sujji..we may go with 2 nd one...what say darshu di...becoz i'll be messaging this to mrmbers in this thread...but many of them who are not members will also be able to watch those VM's if we create a new thread...for those 2 or three days...that next i'll be messaging them..

yeah..we should keep this thread alive inorder to keep it in first or second pages of the forum..so that every one is able to see it...

yes dear... is there a possibility of making this thread sticky???🤔 so it's always there on the 1st page??? ðŸ¤”