*~* Surya Jhanvi..VM center *~*(New VM's updated) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sujji0609

no dear...😊 i didn't find it lengthy at all...πŸ˜ƒ it's perfectly descriptive of what the relationship Surya-Janvi share...😍 and also how their characters are... β€οΈ really commendable of you dear for doing this... β­οΈ

You mean you can't see my dp??? πŸ˜• 

there is a big smile on my face now...πŸ˜ƒ @sujjiπŸ€—

yup..!! sujji icant see ur DP when i'm in ol...when i'm offline i can see kapil's pic

Originally posted by heeyyy

new JaYa banner uploaded: :D

thanks for posting dear...@preeti
hii friends made some avi's of Jaya...hope u all like it...😊
hii friends made some avi's of Jaya...hope u all like it...😊 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw5u0KMxSy0 [/YOUTUBE] Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
woowww Ramya love them! πŸ˜›
you always include the perfect scenes which you want to skip to while watching the epi! 😊 

...and Darshu di ! amazzzing as usual!! πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ 
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
😊hi,darsh
new vm just superb seriously favourite song and favourit scenes specially last surya's scene.
i loved janvi & surya's smile.πŸ‘

hi, ramya
😲where is surya,janvi's scenes[ from 03rd jan. to 11th jan.] plz i'm wating for scence.😳
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
Darshu di awesome vm...❀️truly loved the caption day out...πŸ‘πŸΌ that was so perfect for the song..😎. loved the choice of scenes...  β€οΈgosh this is one of my sis's fav songs... will ask her to see this vm coz she likes Kaps too... πŸ˜Š
Gosh awesome avis Ramya...😍 you really choose the perfect moments...☺️which i always desire to see...❀️ i'm really going to come to you for tuitions... i wish to learn how to make avis... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sujji0609

Darshu di awesome vm...❀️truly loved the caption day out...πŸ‘πŸΌ that was so perfect for the song..😎. loved the choice of scenes...  β€οΈgosh this is one of my sis's fav songs... will ask her to see this vm coz she likes Kaps too... πŸ˜Š

Thanks Sujju! surely show it to ur di!