•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
kya karan n kritika are still togrther or have breakup cos i heard that kritika indirectly said in interview (shayad zing mag) about it...
please guys confirm it ... i like them so much n want them to be together...

not sure
but it seems something wrong is there between them
both are staying away from each other
LOL guys dont worry those were all rumors... read this article... 

After a fun sangeet, Kanchi Kaul and Shabbir Ahluwalia tied the knot at a ceremony attended by close friends and family.

The newly-weds threw a lavish reception for their friends from the telly industry on Sunday night. Many of the guests, including Ekta Kapoor, Gautam and Nawaz Singhania, Vikas Sethi, Angad Bedi, Vatsal Sheth, Sonu Sood, Manojje Biddvai and Raavi Gupta, Gouri and Yash Tonk and Anchal Kumar, had attended the sangeet ceremony as well.

Putting an end to rumours of their heading for splitsville, Kritika Kamra and Karan Kundra walked in together. Manoj Joshi, Siddharth Kannan, Chaitanya Chowdhary, Rohit Roy,Varun Badola, Sumeet Sachdev and Sameer Dharmadhikari also attended the reception.

there is nothing to worry about! they are still together and will always be :)

Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
next time , do use Help Desk๐Ÿ˜ณ

& plz  , i will ask to the persons are who are creating rumors to stop theem ๐Ÿ˜• both are still together , everything is fine between them : the problem is their work schedule that's it๐Ÿ˜ƒ so everyone chill out
karnika are very much together... all those are just rumours
Thanks. I hope all is well in Karanika. I want to listen from Karan Kritika that there is no problem in their relationship.  
Yes, but that doesn't clarify everything. Just because they went to the wedding together doesn't mean everything is rosy between them. If they ever breakup - Which I'm hoping never - it's not like they wouldn't be friends.

I read that Zing interview too and it made me really confused. Even tho you have to read between the lines, it simply stated that things aren't good between them. How Karan wants to move to Punjab to concentrate on his career, how Kritz can't read what's going on in his mind ...

I wondered ... Until they showed up together at Kanchi/Shabbir's wedding. But does that answer the question?Edited by TheJake - 12 years ago
Karan and Kritika r still together :) And may they be blessed with togetherness always :) The rumors about their break up was even before the Zing Magazine interview and Karan had rubished it saying he is still very much in love with her :) After that, there hasnt been any news about their breakup-though they might have some differences, which i m sure they will sort out very soon if they already havnt. Afterall they r just meant to be together-and they r very important for each other. God always bless this couple.
God Bless Karanika a loving and happy life! Inshallah.
want to c dem 2gether 4ever,...