17/12 Detailed Update: TV9 and E24 segment

Posted: 12 years ago

For some who cannot see the video...here you go.πŸ˜ƒ No links posted here only update...for those who can't view the video...πŸ˜‰

TV 9 Segment:

The reporter says lets talk about Arnav and Khushi who are celebarating Double Dhamaal! While both are celebrating their siblings engagement, they are also having lots of masti.

Then they show Khushi and Lavanya dancing on Salaam e ishq (nothing you guys haven't seen)

Khushi is dancing a lot, but the reporter says she had to give so many takes to make her tuhmkaas perfect...They show the masti khushi is having after all the takes...it's kinda cute to watch it...

After khushi finishes dancing they show her retouch her makeup...and the reporter says khushi toh saj rahi hai Arnav ke liye...lol its funny the way she says it and then both Barun and Sanaya are shown dancing and having fun on the sets...

Then they show the same old scene where Khushi is sitting next to Akash and says, "Hamare Jijaji toh bade handsome hai, Mere Jijaji ko mere haatonki chai bahut pasand hai"

Akash gives Khushi -his saali 10 on 10 for her dance...Then they show Arnav making fun of Akash -Its the same segment shown before...

Khushi, Arnav, and Akaash are shown having fun...

E24 Segment:

Very short just for the last 2 minutes or so...

They only show the same old clip where Khushi and Lavanya dancing. The reporter says that Lavanya will leave Raizada hous immediately after Arnav announces his break up with her to the entire family...La leaves for abroad...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒPlease refer to Nipun's post (the first sticky post) for the links. I cannot post them here.πŸ˜ƒ

Posted pictures that were a little different from the previous segments. Its not any different from the previous segments...its all the same..πŸ˜‰

Signing off...Your Jalebi Bai of the weekπŸ˜† Shyla

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
ya im glad we got to see sarun's funny dance glmises ... tt pic came out of there 4 sure !

and bye bye LA
thanks shy !!
looks like this song picturization is hit with all serial update show.. i am sure sbs/sbb has shown this atleast 2-3 times already.. 
Originally posted by luckymahi

So will La attend Payash's engagement(if it happens) or she leaves before that? Monday come soon!

Thanks for the update Jalebi Bai of the weekπŸ˜ƒ!

AWWW THANK  YOU...I CANT BELIEVE I AM THE JALEBI BAI OF THE WEEK...I THINK I AM IN SHOCKπŸ˜†
Shybabe:

Can u post ARHi dance clips..i was not able to see itπŸ˜”
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Shybabe:

Can u post ARHi dance clips..i was not able to see itπŸ˜”

there isn't really any where they are dancing hand in hand...only one and that too with barun's back to the camera...i will try and post some...πŸ˜ƒ
thank u baby!

congratulations for Jalebi bai  tag for the week!

πŸ‘
ohh shy tanx 4 sharing and congrats o becoming jalabi bye of the week well deserved u really have been awesome dear well doneπŸ‘
Originally posted by community_drive

thank u baby!

congratulations for Jalebi bai  tag for the week!

πŸ‘

Thank you Zoha...πŸ˜ƒ
thanks shy for the update.. i think after the dance sequence arnav announces their break up and La leaves before payash engagement..