Poll

Who Do You Hate Most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Prathibha.. Both of Kanika and Priyanka always devil..but Prathibha.. She is dirty evil.. Sudden change and forgot all..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh  y didn u gave all the 3 ?? all of them r    πŸ€¬  ...m highly disappointed shas !!!  πŸ˜†
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarcha

ohhh  y didn u gave all the 3 ?? all of them r    πŸ€¬  ...m highly disappointed shas !!!  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† aarcha, if I gave all 3 everyone would have voted for that. I was really curious to see who everyone hated most. I think I hate Pratiba the most because we all know how Priyanaka and Kanika are but Pratiba is just disgusting...after Abha saved her life and marriage..no gratitude.

Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hate Pratibha the most i mean what abha has done to her she just forgot all
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think now it's high tym that jaggu need 2 interfere...give pratibha one or 2 thappads & put some sense into her dimagless head...🀬   btw, is he still around ?? m only reading the updates now...πŸ˜”
Shas3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarcha

i think now it's high tym that jaggu need 2 interfere...give pratibha one or 2 thappads & put some sense into her dimagless head...🀬   btw, is he still around ?? m only reading the updates now...πŸ˜”

Ikr! She needs to get some sense smacked into her head. And No, Jaggu is out on business..he doesn't even know they had to vacate SB. So conveniently he had a business trip..πŸ˜’

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shas3

Ikr! She needs to get some sense smacked into her head. And No, Jaggu is out on business..he doesn't even know they had to vacate SB. So conveniently he had a business trip
..πŸ˜’

[/QUOTE

get that feel , that jaggu could be played by someone else, suddenly they disappear, then after a while some new person appears. hope not though

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is very hard to choose...but definitely all 3 of them..but Praitibha has been brain washed..by those two evils...so she is  less hatred than other 2.. ..she is an idiot mother and MIL...poor jaggu...πŸ˜”he has to tolerate this walnut brain woman...😑
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
Shas3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil70

No, I don't think he will change the actor. CVs are trying to make this track as "interesting" as possible, that's why Jaggu is out. Either that or he is busy with another project maybe..

melissa05 thumbnail
Pratibha. After all the things Abha done for her, she didn't even show a thanks for Abha. So hate her!!!