Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -pratyasha-

@nishersal:Dear your forum members are again and again bringing CB here and saying it is ending.There are so many show in ZEE but why always mention CB??Then one of your member has said CB is "BORING" to which you have put a like.It was ok if he or she told the same in CB forum.It hurts when someone says something like this about your fav show.Before saying to me plz tell your member not to bash any show.BTW i have already reported that post to the MODs.
And for your kind information bashing of any show is against IF rules.

@Surish:
Yeah we know every good things come to an end and this also applies to Bhagonwali.And TRPs are the main reason for the cancellation of any show in ZEE.BBAT was given chance because it was initially a non prime time show and when it was shifted to 10.30 PM the channel gave it another chance i.e why they ended CSZ .

If you read the entire comment the member also said that she received verbal information which contradicts the announcement at the beginning of this thread...so there is no evidence to support your theory that I supposedly liked her comment about CB2. Since I'm on BBAT forum as well, obviously I would have liked the information she gave about the show.

If you read right through the member's comments you would have realised that she made a couple points which any reader would have had to sift through to grasp. And had you done so you would have read that  the member (via emoticons) that she was not happy with the news that she had received concerning CB2.

The member's gave her opinion on the current track of the show...i'm in no way certain that this can be contsrued as bashing - if you feel hurt, then please accept my sincerest apologies on behalf of that member or those members.

But you are still not mindful that what was said here by that member or any member is pure supposition...nothing has been confirmed...nobody here has any concrete information...there has been no media releases (either print or audio/visual) on this issue.

Please also bear in mind that any member here can also be following and supporting another television serial. So as far as you may know, the information given about CB2 may also be distressful to others here as well.

As far as I'm concerned, this whole discussion is a moot one. Whether or not the network decides to reschedule or cancel any serial remains and, will always remain, the prerogative of the decision makers at the network. Any feedback regarding these rumours SHOULD be addressed to the network and not be argued on IF.
Edited by nishersal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by harianjana

@nishersal... I know trps have nothign to do with shows and every one has to end. But tps thus increase the life span . And also u people why are u after cb always, i think this is the third thread in bbat forum regarding ending of cb why , why u peopel are after it?????

honey...i did not mention TRPs. Please quote correctly.
Originally posted by savatri

EXCUSE MEEE 😆bhagonwali is not finishing, but infact chhoti bahu is cuz it gettin boring, choti si zindagi ended sunday ...😭and in place afsai bitya is coming😛 i was informed by himmanshoo malhotra that bhagonwali is definetly not coming out 😃but in fact CHOTI BAHU !!!!!!!!!!!

Please refrain from talking negatively about other shows. Choti Bahu maybe ending but whether or not it is boring is not relevant to this discussion. Thanks & Regards.
To all Choti Bahu fans...the show ending or not is based on conjecture as for the member who called Choti Bahu "boring" has been warned as it doesn't pertain to this discussion.  Since that is the only offense I see I appreciate if you do not start a full our war anytime CB is mentioned against the members. There are CB fans in this forum as well.

As for all other members whatever opinions you might have about a show that is not bhagonwali please refrain from posting them here. Again this is your personal opinions regarding other shows, and personal opinion pertaining to Bhagonwali is welcome.

Thanks & Regards,
Wafah