OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ok i am confused - why end this show?
Also why choti bahu - its not doing bad in ratings
rashaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*sigh* If they really ARE trying to end Bhagonwali again then they're just plain stupid. We're just going to go on the war-path again, aren't we? BBAT has a GIGANTIC international fan-following, and they know it well!

And now we have to tell them, on top of why we love the show and why they shouldn't end it, that they can't POSSIBLY expect the show to do well when they're NOT. PROMOTING. IT!!!!

Can anyone pull out those phone numbers we had found earlier and call someone and ask if this is true before we start off? And I think first and foremost we need to know whether or not this news is coming from a reliable source!

------------------------------
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess we need to petition to Zee again for the retention of the show.. They were not promoting the show, yet despite of it, the loyal viewers kept hanging on.. The show has a lot of potential in its story which are yet to be told. Had it not been for the needed break of Nivi, the show will pull it off.  Himmanshoo has been giving all his best to keep the show going and he has a very strong following now.  Why end a show like that? 
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where do these people get this information?That's a definitely a blatant lie or false rumour. I've perused the internet and discovered that it was the same old, May 26, news. Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
jonathanramdath thumbnail
Get empirical evidence before making postings like these! Edited by jonathanramdath - 12 years ago
amritak thumbnail

Originally posted by tamimomari

"Unfortunately these shows will soon be ending due to low trps and lack of ratings!

Bhagonwali
Choti Si Zindagi
Hamari Devrani
Laagi Tujhse Lagan"

I do hope that this messenger is not a member of hype alert which includes reports of prominent email hoaxes

Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jonathanramdath

Get empirical evidence before making postings like these!

I agree...I want CONCRETE proof too
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys, my take - the person who posted this is new to the forum and why would they post it and disappear!  I am not too convinced but let's all be positive and do NOT believe this piece of news!
ReiaLovesGurmee thumbnail
EXCUSE MEEE 😆bhagonwali is not finishing, but infact chhoti bahu is cuz it gettin boring, choti si zindagi ended sunday ...😭and in place afsai bitya is coming😛 i was informed by himmanshoo malhotra that bhagonwali is definetly not coming out 😃but in fact CHOTI BAHU !!!!!!!!!!!
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Savatri

EXCUSE MEEE 😆bhagonwali is not finishing, but infact chhoti bahu is cuz it gettin boring, choti si zindagi ended sunday ...😭and in place afsai bitya is coming😛 i was informed by himmanshoo malhotra that bhagonwali is definetly not coming out 😃but in fact CHOTI BAHU !!!!!!!!!!!

@Savatri

Thank you for clarifying that unsubstantiated, vicious, rumor that have been circulating with respect to Bhagonwali being taken off the air. Hope that Bhagonwali, my favorite serial,  lives and reigns forever!
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago