Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 99)

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Amazing Update Just Loved it

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Res
Another beautiful asset to ur FF! ClapClap  Truly enjoyed reading it! Star

Ahem and Panna:
What an incredible relationship you have created.  It went from being her Jiju, to Ahem stepping up, and taking the role of a her Father.  For Panna, this is like a Gift from God, as she has never known what it means to get love from parents.  Now that she is experiencing it, it is overwhelming for her, and she is taking it each moment like its her first. 
It is exceptional to see Ahem taking this responsibility to the fullest. Awe-inspiring to say the least. Star

Ahem and Gopi:
U have taken their relationship to a whole new level.  They are not just husband-wife anymore, but have truly become soulmates in every sense of the word.  Ahem taking advice from Gopi shows his unspoken trust he has built with her.  It felt like a preview to the future of SNS. 
They have truly become Gohem, and not just Ahem and Gopi.

Ahem and Jigar:
It's not everyday, u see a Ram-Lakshman Jodi. For me, atleast, u have shown that such relationships can still exist in the world.  Despite Jigar being partner in the Business, he still takes his brothers advice and orders on what to do.  He truly is becoming a noteworthy brother and son.   Ahem is taking the role of a big brother seriously, and it is remarkable to see how he takes Jigar under his wing, and showing him the ropes.  

Thank u Harini for this!   The way u write is just perfection! Clap Thanx for the PM! Big smile

Edited by angl143 - 14 April 2012 at 9:05am
vandana73 IF-Dazzler
vandana73
vandana73

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
this is serously good
Jammona Senior Member
Jammona
Jammona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Harini this is a lovely update. Long is what I like as this one is full of romance, drama and anxiety. Love the way the brothers interact and hoping to see such in the series. ple update soon
sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I really loved the update Harini and the longer the better! I just love the relationship between Gohem and am pleased for Jigar's promotion. I really can't wait for the next update! Big smile

Thanks for the PM!
tina_1234 IF-Rockerz
tina_1234
tina_1234

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
amazin part...loved it 
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Harini first let me apologize for reading and commenting late.

This was the most amazing update. You are such a wonderful story teller that I always look forward to any of your updates.

I just love how Gopi and Ahem support each other and take care of the whole family. It is so heartwarming to see, this is what I want to see on the show.

Jigar and Deepu, what perfect relationship, and now she is helping the brother's with the business and Gopi is also helping in her own way. All four ready to do what they need to do for their family and their business.

It is such strong bond among all four of them and the whole family, it such a delight to read about each and everyone of them.

So will Ahem finally fulfill Gopi's request in the next update? I see a strong hint of this in the beginning of this update.

Hmm...R and R, why do I feel like Rashi is not completely out of their lives.

Again I feel like I am not making much sense, so I will simply tell you I just love your story and this fantastic update.

I feel like I should write you a whole page on how I feel about this story, but I just don't have the enough words, just know that I really love it.Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doc4everJustlikethat1

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
First of all Thank You for the PM. Sorry I am commenting late but I have been a little busy and wanted to take time to read the update (as I have been doing since you started this wonderful ff Big smile)

You are another fabuulous writer on this forum whose updates I always look forward to reading Embarrassed. I still remember reading the chapters where Ahem was still confused about his feelings for Gopi and Gopi would try and avoid talking to Ahem. And now look at where they are today, inseperable Smile.

I really enjoyed the wedding, each character had their part to play and it was a pleasure to read. Coming to the latest update, I love Panna Big smile. I am so glad she is apart of your ff, she really does bring the fatherly figure out of Ahem.
Ahem and Gopi's bond just keeps growing from strength to strength. They really are each other's Saathiya Big smile. Gopi's wish, I am sure, will be fulfilled soon...
Jigar and Deepika are just made for each other. They both understand what is required of each other and within the family. I am glad Gopi has a sister like Deepika who she can rely upon Smile.
Poor Chirag but maybe its the right time to hand over to the Modi boys because when these Modi boys mean business, they mean business (that too with their wives support - the awesome four-some Tongue)

Looking forward to the next update, the pre-cap is interesting Smile

Go to top