FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 88

Posted: 11 years ago
aww Harini! I am sniffing in my hanky right now!...it was so beautiful!...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Its beautiful. ... and im not sad its ended..im just so happy ive read it...love the story. .your thoughts. ...the beauty of family... and the most gorgeous husband. ...love love love your ahem...hes perfect. ..he is my dream guy... and thanks to this story he comes alive. ... hugs and kisses to u...!!!! Well done
just awesome ff
& a very pleasing ending!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Posted: 10 years ago
HARINI DII, today i read your whole FF,i have no words to explain,you totally amazed me ,you are such a awesome,brilliant,amazing,excellent,fabulous,fantastic,unbeatable writter must say Hatt's of to you DIIπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒKeep it good work DII, i early waiting for your next staff...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Caught up with the last two updates. 

Gopi eventually had the baby - what an emotional update that was with an ultra tension Ahem realising that life will be nothing without his Gopi. Then the baby came and his world became whole.

The epilogue was superb as it brought the whole story together and ended well. 

What started off as a cold and empty Ahem shrouded with a dark world, his journey to love Gopi led to a warm and absolute completeness in living life. 

A spectacular FF that makes a superb read!

Looking forward to your new ventures.
What a beautiful finale to an exquisite FF! πŸ‘β­οΈ  The way each character has grown and the changes that has been reflected is perfection! A wonderful family bond is developed and the unity echoes from every corner.  The children are a truly the binding ingredients that keep the family in its entirety and the next generation of Modis has arrived! Thank you is just not enough for this brilliant masterpiece! πŸ€—
My favourite ff... My kind of gopi and Ahemji ... A perfect love story and best part...no urmila n rashi...thank u again harini... For this ... U r a very talented writer... And I hope u write more and more ...cheers babe
πŸ‘Beautiful Ending Harini πŸ‘
Looking forward Another FF From u πŸ˜›
very nice ...started reading again
This ff needs to be read againand and again...!! Love your writing harini..love your ahemji and gopi... really truly my dream guy...love this