Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 81)

navyab IF-Rockerz
navyab
navyab

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely update Harini...the family is together...Gohem and Jigar & deepu are together...

Both have partners complementing each other...Gohem with their understanding of each other & Jigar & deepu out doing each other...

I understand why Anitha never had that kind of hold on Ahem as Ahem was never in deep love with her !!!! One night of separation from Gopi is what he could not stand & was cursing Jigar !!!  Their love is strengthening as days go by & hence even the name of Anitha did not bring in anything to Ahem...

So Kinjle is gonna comeback...is she gonna try another trick on her sleeve !!! I like Ahem putting down all his worries to Gopi, even things which he has done & she taking care of him ...it shows how comfortable they are with each other...

waiting for the next part Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Amazing Update Loved it

Justlikethat1

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged
res nice like the way ahem n jigar track there plan to be alone with there partner  wow 

Justlikethat1

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Awesome update harini...it had both gohem and jigar and deepu in wonderful situations... Can't wait for the next update...

Justlikethat1

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 20 February 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Superb update Harini.

With the handing out of the wedding invitations and the painting in MM, you have shown us the full confession of just how lucky Ahem feels he is with being in love with Gopi to his good old friend.

You have created a superb brotherly relationship too and well described too, just for Gohem to have a warm hug with each other.

Looking forward to the next update.

Justlikethat1

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
RES RES and RES once again!Clap

Argh, Bad timing, My laptop has such bad timing when it breaks, I can't believe i missed a good 2 updates from you! :(

Anyhoo i've catched up!LOL

Jipu's relationship is absolutely gorgeus, Seriously Harini you are simply too good!Big smile And aww Deepu is so smart, She is the second smart cookie after Koki!LOL

Gohem are just adorable,awww a very lovely update!Wink

Thanks for the PM's and wahayyy your updating in the morning!Dancing

For me that is now!Wink (Because its 2:41am and i am awake!OuchLOL)
Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res

Edited ***
Awe harini wonderful updateClap...just loved it,,,superb
-wow Modi brothers are rocking ...but their plan became Thumbs Downby our smart deepuWink
-even i am scared of horror movies...i am literally scared to death watching themLOL
- gohem and jidi ...both are amazing and awesome..Embarrassed
-nice to see anitha not coming back, good way to send her bye bye...
- see how my koki is all smart and efficient Wink

aww gopi trying to mend Ahem and Kinjal's relation... how nice of gopi...that is so very gopisim...she is just a lovely innocent girlEmbarrassed

eagerly wait for the next oneTongue

Thank you Embarrassed Lovely comments.. Thank you so much..
Modi Brothers do rock but they need someone to keep them in line or they become out of handLOL
Anitha was never going to be a part of Aham's life.. She was nothing but some forgotten memory. 
As for Kinjal.. well it was time and Gopi is always a sweetheart.. More on it very soonBig smile

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

[QUOTE=sbp1971]LOL
Awe...Harini that was so good. I was smiling at the way they were plotting to  be outsmarted by Deepu, very smart. I loved the brother's bonding and plotting. This was one sweet update.

Can't wait for the next part, the bond between Gohem is unbreakable, this is what I want to see on SNS. I don't want them to bring Anita back, I think he should have his closure without her presence, and I feel he already has.

Thank you so much Shilpa SmileEmbarrassed.. Glad you liked the update.. I was finding it difficult to complete it..Tongue

I feel the same about Aham and Anitha... I do not want her to come back in order for Aham to have his closure. Aham should be sure about his love for Gopi and Anitha does not have to have a role to make that realization. And I agree.. I think Aham has closed that chapter in his life already .. And it should be that way, no doubt.. Why should some one else show him that Gopi is perfect? He himself can see it in front of his eyes..Big smile
Thank you so much for the comments again .. Tongue It means a lot to hear your views..

Originally posted by tangam

Thanx Harini for the pm enjoyed the update...remember calling my mum sargnt major behind her back and Parag just reminded m of that...

Thank you Tangam and you are most welcome Big smile
LOL We have had someone like that in our life most of the time. Wink Koki is really a very good manager.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadll-Shilpa-ll-JollyJabeen-CravingKhana

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 26 February 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goody7775

good going with the ff harini .loved how both couples r bondig.waiting for nxt update.

Thank you so much. Glad you liked itTongue.. Will update very soon..Wink

Originally posted by sks21

harini that was brilliant dear...loved it
i really love jigar's and ahem's relationship
lol deepu is very smart...
another wonderful update...well done
cant wait for the next update...

Thank you Kavya Smile
Aham and Jigar are more brothers than cousins and they do love each other very much. And Deepu has to be smart for both herself and her Bhabhi who gets taken in by her smart husband. Thank you so much again..Tongue

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

awesome update

Thank youBig smile

Originally posted by kamjal

wow interesting update

Thanks Kamjal Tongue

Go to top