Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 67)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

harini awesome... beautiful updateHug

loving the whole time gopi and ahem spending away from MM...beautiful scenes...all the way...
Mr.Sharma and Ahemji's scene was quite endearing and and and ...guess what the cycle scene...

on Jan 3rd 2012 ...my husband taught me how to ride a bicycle ..always wanted to but was scared of the fall...but he did it for me...heheh i fell 2 times but worth it... ...and now i am enjoying the air on my face ...lovely and amazing experience,... 

and i never thought i would see myself in the scene... beautifully put up...

and trust me the back and forth was not confusing at all...and as chika said ...change it to an FF...

Hug.. Thank you Munni.. Glad that you liked it.. Big smile

And congratulations on your new bicycling skills Big smile.. I am glad you got to learn it from your husband. How romantic Embarrassed...  Hope you were not hurt by the fall.. But then that is an advantage too right. Wink

I love the cycle although it has been years since I have been on one.. There is nothing that can beat a ride on the cycle on a calm, cool day. It is soothing and clears my head a lot..

PS; Changed the SS to FF.. Thank you Smile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 04 February 2012 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Excellent Harini...just excellent !!!

This SS is so much lively & fun than the actual SNS...the CVs should take a leaf from here that SNS is about living life with your saathiya & not away from each other !!!

Well what made Ahem realise that he needs to renew his wows with Gopi??? waiting for it !!!!

Thank you so much Big smileEmbarrassed  Those are very kind words and you have me smiling here..Smile

Something has triggered Ahem to do what he is going to do.. Not a big suspense but I think Ahem is learning bit by bit to understand Gopi completely. In SNS, I can see Ahem growing the same way. He is silent, Yes. But he seems to understand Gopi more than anyone else around her.. That too in such a short span of time, I am amazed.. The Ahem in this story is just his extension.

As for the real SNS, somehow in the rules of TRP, I think the CVs have forgotten that all sorrow with a droplet of happiness does not work year in and year out. I am not against emotional drama. But at the end of the day, entertainment should make us feel good and not make us feel sad all the time. Smile

Thank you again Navyab..Tongue I really wanted to get that out.. Your comment was the right trigger.Big smile

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the PM Harini...
Again a very nice peaceful update no unnecassary bumps...loved the pace...learning to ride as an adult is a challenge but lotsa fun...and I think Ahem and Gopi suit it to a t...would love to see more of that on screen...takes me back to when I started rollerblading...the wind in my face...
very nice and congrats on the ff turn just more for usSmile
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
wow love  it  please come soon pm me
-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A Small Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All.. I just made this an FF from SS.. It has indeed grown too long LOL.. I did not intend it that way.. But Tongue and still has a little way to go before the end..

Thanks Chika and Munni for the suggestion Big smile.. Thank you guys... Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy!Big smile

Im touched you changed it after my and Munny's request!Embarrassed

munnihyderabad

munnihyderabad Moderator
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A Small Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All.. I just made this an FF from SS.. It has indeed grown too long LOL.. I did not intend it that way.. But Tongue and still has a little way to go before the end..

Thanks Chika and Munni for the suggestion Big smile.. Thank you guys... Embarrassed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy!Big smile

Im touched you changed it after my and Munny's request!Embarrassed

u r welcome harini... happy u changed it to a an FF...this is indeed an FF...glad u changed it...Embarrassed

Edited by munnihyderabad - 04 February 2012 at 1:57pm

-JollyJabeen-

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Harini, an excellent update. Well written and thought out.

What an inspiration Gopi has been to her husband. On the other hand Ahem had received the best compliment ever. My favourite sentence was " ... is how you treat your wife. You respect her and your love for her is evident." Actions has spoken louder.

Looking forward to the next part.
ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
ClapBeautiful update Harini. Loved it. I loved the whole Gohem interactions, and how they are tuned into one another. Can't wait to read more.

Go to top