Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 63)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Hey i had started reading your ff long back but then i missed a few parts in between and i had forgotten the name so today morning i found it again and am excited to read the parts i missed but i read this last update and i found the gohem scene really cute. Why is jigar with this deepu?where is my rashi? I guess i will ve to read what i missed to know all this. Could nt you have made rashi nice? This koki is talkin so nicely to deepu.oki i will read the parts i missed then comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Justlikethat1

indu_shah Goldie
indu_shah
indu_shah

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
awww..thats one beautiful update...the scene of gopi in garden...mind blowing ...if CVs can show this i am damn sure..ahem will not sleep for the rest of his life...gopi will be like an angel ...awesome dear Clap...and the dance Embarrassed..woo hoo so he's gonna teach her how to dance..this is going to be absolutely romantic...jiggi is awsome in every way...off late i have become jiggi fan too...

Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Res
Edited ** 
yay me first...Dancing

harini beautiful update and awesome scenes...it seemed to be a short oneWink

- awesome scene of gopi with bunny (could see the inspiration Mr.gutter gu)
- deepika and jigar selecting the dress beautifully written...
- made me emotional with deepika's scene and and and
- gopiji seems to be taking over Ahemji with her knowledge - it's just getting betterWink

will wait for a longer update next timeWink

Thank you Munni..Embarrassed For the comments and the PM.. 
And the update.. I could manage only a small one last night. But my next one is already getting out of proportions. So Friday it is Tongue
Wink.. You are right.. I could not let Gutter Gu alone.. I loved it that Ahem saw Gopi lovingly talk to the bird. He had so much sereneness in his expression and the small smile that seemed to appreciate her innocence.. The CVs have made me go GaGa over it.. I could not help put something similar in the SS..

munnihyderabad

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tangam

res
Our Gopiji a history savant...Was so exited to see the update Harini...devoured it and it was pver much too quickly for my liking but I did enjoy the relaxed interludes...Ta for the pm now for the next ch.
Thanks TangamBig smile.. That was a really nice of you to comment.Embarrassed
And mos welcome for the pm..Keep reading and commenting..
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

harini...thank you...what a wonderful update...after the rollercoaster ride of sns this week ur update was a relief...ur gohem are just too beautiful for words...loved how koki and hetal made deepu get her favorite colored saree...loved the jigar and deepu scene...thanks for the pm...

It was a ride up and down for me too and by the looks of it, it will be the same this weekLOL
Thank you so much varshuTongue Jigar is a pretty solid character and he is strong.. So he will support his fiance and friend in her need. And you are most welcome on the pm. You don't have to thank me at allSmile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanaGoHem

reseve hairini nice      update  come soon 
Thank you. Smile Will update on Friday or Saturday
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

A good update Harini with great interaction between Gohem.

Jigar's wedding preparations are underway.

You have left us with a teaser ... this dance ... you have to update soon.
Thank you Swasthi.Smile.. 
Actually the dance was already part of my update even before we had the scene in SNS. It was really a nice scene but my GoHem are now in a different place to just stand and stare. So hopefully they will be doing some dancing..LOL I will update on Friday or maximum on Saturday morning Swasthi and thanks again for taking time to read the SS.

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

Hey i had started reading your ff long back but then i missed a few parts in between and i had forgotten the name so today morning i found it again and am excited to read the parts i missed but i read this last update and i found the gohem scene really cute. Why is jigar with this deepu?where is my rashi? I guess i will ve to read what i missed to know all this. Could nt you have made rashi nice? This koki is talkin so nicely to deepu.oki i will read the parts i missed then comment.

Vibz.. Please don't kill me.. I sent Rashi packing in  a fit of anger..Confused.. I had actually planned to first change Rashi and make her worthy of dear Jigar. Unfortunately the CVs showed us Rashi playing the bell Kalaakari on the day I was writing my update .. It made me mad on her and her mom..
And Oops, My anger translated itself on paper and Rashi went off the tangent Embarrassed.. Will you ever forgive me? Pleaaase...

But imagine that Deepu is Rashi. Really, she is. She is the Rashi I want in SNS. But I just had to reincarnate Rashi as Deepu in my SS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen--Eris-

Go to top