FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saathiya1

beautiful as usual... loved it πŸ˜Š

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by _Precious_

Woww another brilliant update. Well, like Gopi I also thought ahem's surprise went into drain, but to get the real surprise later. Love surprises! Thanks for the pm Harini.

Thank you πŸ˜›..
Aham is pretty smart and he does everything with care.. Ahamji will never let anything stop him from making his wife happy πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by tina_1234

cute part

Thank you tina..πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Arnisha

very nyce love it plz updaste very sn n thanx 4 the PM..

Thank you Arnisha.. And you are most welcome 😊
Originally posted by uamaz

Lovely update πŸ˜†

Thank you so much πŸ˜›

Originally posted by sks21

that was brilliant harini...
wow loved it
ahem did a wonderful job in stalling gopi...that was such a good surprise...loved it so they will be going back...
wonderful chapter dear...
update soon

Thank you Kavya. πŸ˜ƒ
Will update over the weekend

Originally posted by tangam

πŸ˜ƒHi Harini
a quick ta for the pm am short on time but could not help schimming thru...will read leisurley after the wknd and let u know...

Thank you Tangam.. Read when you have time.. Will await your views and comments.. And you are welcome.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sbp1971

Harini this had to be the best update ever. I loved Ahem's surprise and his deep love for Gopi. Nothing can come between them now. They needed this time alone to strengthen their relationship so that their future is filled with love and happiness. Now I am ready for anything.

Thanks for this treat on Saturday morning, loved it.

Aww.. That was so kind of you.. Thanks Shilpa 😳
It was time Aham became more open with Gopi at least. She is naive and will never understand the depth of his love unless articulated though she will trust and believe him with her life..

Originally posted by hansa2

lovely nice she  know to ride bicycle now what the nt surprise come soon 

Thank you Hansa..πŸ˜ƒ
Aham may surprise us yet.. You will just have to watch this thread for more πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by sinak

Awesome update. Gopi now knows how to ride the cycle.

πŸ˜ƒThank you..
Yes.. Such small joys have been never available in her life and I think she deserves at least a few of the wishes she had fulfilledπŸ˜›
Originally posted by varshu27

wow harini ...that was a wonderful treat...loved gopi and her bicycle...and ahems surprise took my breath away... he remembered gopi decorating his room...and then him breaking her heart...the surprise couldnt have been better...and loved gopis speech to ahem about the most romantic day...thanks for the pm...

😳 Varshu.. Thank you so much.. Your words mean a lot..
Aham never forgets. I do not think he would have forgotten even a small thing he did to Gopi. He remembers everything she said in spite of hating her.. Now he loves her and he has so much more reasons to look back and make up for those moments.
Gopi is very simple. After knowing that her Ahamji tried but was disappointed, the poor girl could do nothing else..πŸ˜† She is very sweet that way..

Originally posted by swasthi

Harini that was a super super update. 

Ahem's surprise and reaffirmation of his love for Gopi was beautifully told. Well done!

I look forward to the next part for completing this magical day.

Thank you Swasthi πŸ˜›
Sorry could not thank you earlier for the comments. Hope the next one was ok..
Originally posted by kamjal

πŸ‘awesome, brilliant and has loads of love  and romantic masala. Well done and am waiting for the next

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

lovely update

Thank you πŸ˜›
Originally posted by navyab

Hey Harini

Wonderful update...πŸ‘ I liked Ahem's suprise...especially when he talks about how he had treated her in the past...that was the best paragraph of the whole FF for me !!!!

I like how both the couples are so comfortable with each other...so now that the wedding is around...what do we have in store...πŸ˜‰

Will both the couples live thru the weddding experiencing all the events what they missed the 1st time...

Thank you so much Navya πŸ˜›,, Love your commentsπŸ˜ƒ
Aham does feel sorry for what he did and maybe learning to forgive himself for what happened. He is basically a very nice and sensitive guy. Rough on the edges but he is not bad at heart. I know that Gopi forgave him quickly in the FF but I wanted to make sure that Aham had an opportunity to show Gopi that he really does feel horrible about the way he treated her.. He will make it up to her more and more..
As for the wedding.. We are not even to  the engagement yet..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by 5cents

Harini, awesome update πŸ‘...had to read it twice to get it all in😍 ...why the Cvs can't show any of this beautiful stuff to us.
Your Ahem's unexpected &  softer facets of personality has truly touched all of us here❀️

Thanks Tina..πŸ˜› That is so very sweet..πŸ˜ƒ
The CVs are slowly showing us what is in store..πŸ˜‰ And the beginning is so very beautiful, I am sure as Aham falls deeper in love, it will be more beautiful than we ever imagined..πŸ˜›
(I am pretty sure after watching today's episode.. 😳)
@Munni.. Thank you so much for helping with the multiple quotes..πŸ˜›
I can finally reply back to all the wonderful comments in peace..

Thank you .. Thank you.. So much... You are awesome πŸ˜ƒ
nyc part..ahem's anger is justified 
Harini, you know what I loved most about this update. Koki and Gopi interactions, it always brings tears to my eyes, whether I am reading about them or seeing them with my own eyes. It has been so long since we have had a loving moment between the two, I almost forget how much Koki really loves Gopi.

Sorry it took me so long to read and comment.

The update is fantastic, I loved it.

BTW What are Jihem planning?