Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) (Page 56)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

PartyRESERVED!Clap

Absolutely amazing update Harini!Big smile

I loved loved loved it!Tongue

Best birthday update for me(Past 12 in the UKLOL) [Read it yesterday on my phone :P]

Tongue  Thanks Chika.. Glad you liked the present.. Wink

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uamaz

Nice update. Smile

Thank you...Smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by X.Sisi94

Amazing Update Finally gohem along would like that in the serial too that will be great Cant wait to read the next part

Thank you Smile.. I would certainly like to see GoHem go out alone in the serial too.. Hopefully something will happen soon..
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indu_shah

lovely update harini...gohem on honeymoon...sounds really amazing and villa for themselves..is like sone pe suhaga...i always wanted them to have their time...now it seems to be possible...jigar and deepu s lovely convos are really interesting...love it...

Thank you Indu.. Tongue.. Thought they needed some time alone.. After all both are shy and would never be comfortable showing affection openly.. Hence the alone time..
loved your comment..
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshu27

awesome update...loved how ahem put gopis fears and insecurities to rest...waiting to see what happens next...could u pm me when u update please,thank u..

Thanks varshu Big smile.. Ahem is a smart person. He knows what to do to make Gopi come out of fears. After all he was the one who instilled that fear in her..
An I will surely pm on the next update.
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xsumi

lovely ss
they r just amazing
xxx

Thank you so much.. Smile
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Good update Harini.

Really good build up of the excitement and worries for the trip for both Ahem and Gopi.  The mother daughter talk was fantastic - this cleared the air. Koki's call to him reminded him of making sure he met Gopi's needs too which was shown in his gift and confirmation in his words to her.

Interesting to see the good relationship between Parag and Koki - and to know his way of romancing. Jigar and his advice was just great - that he won't get this opportunity again!

Looking forward to a romantic 2 weeks but it seems it has begun on the wrong footing in his demanding voice.

Update soon.

Thank you Swasthi.Big smile.. Your comments always helps me come up with scenes to make the relationships clear.. Thank you so much for taking the time to add your comments and views..Smile

Koki is my favorite character in SNS and she has a great potential to be a great mother. After all she was the first one to understand Gopi. She just needs to soften a bit in the serial. My Koki is just a reflection of that thought. And I have always felt that her relation with Parag is very natural. Event the taunts. Although they are not nice, still in reality we see wives taunt husbands in front of the people they think most matter. Plus I feel that after everything else, Koki does love her husband. She just cannot digest what she thinks is uselessness.
Ahem, you know is smart. He just needed a small reminder about something he forgot in his excitement.. But this guy is smart enough not to repeat the same mistake twice..

I hope with all the build up I do justice to the next updates.. Confused  But thank you so much...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kamjal

ouuustanding

Thank you..Smile

Go to top