Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: navyab

Excellent Harini...just excellent !!!

This SS is so much lively & fun than the actual SNS...the CVs should take a leaf from here that SNS is about living life with your saathiya & not away from each other !!!

Well what made Ahem realise that he needs to renew his wows with Gopi??? waiting for it !!!!

Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  Those are very kind words and you have me smiling here..😊

Something has triggered Ahem to do what he is going to do.. Not a big suspense but I think Ahem is learning bit by bit to understand Gopi completely. In SNS, I can see Ahem growing the same way. He is silent, Yes. But he seems to understand Gopi more than anyone else around her.. That too in such a short span of time, I am amazed.. The Ahem in this story is just his extension.

As for the real SNS, somehow in the rules of TRP, I think the CVs have forgotten that all sorrow with a droplet of happiness does not work year in and year out. I am not against emotional drama. But at the end of the day, entertainment should make us feel good and not make us feel sad all the time. 😊

Thank you again Navyab..πŸ˜› I really wanted to get that out.. Your comment was the right trigger.πŸ˜ƒ

CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the PM Harini...
Again a very nice peaceful update no unnecassary bumps...loved the pace...learning to ride as an adult is a challenge but lotsa fun...and I think Ahem and Gopi suit it to a t...would love to see more of that on screen...takes me back to when I started rollerblading...the wind in my face...
very nice and congrats on the ff turn just more for us😊
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow love  it  please come soon pm me
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A Small Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All.. I just made this an FF from SS.. It has indeed grown too long πŸ˜†.. I did not intend it that way.. But πŸ˜› and still has a little way to go before the end..

Thanks Chika and Munni for the suggestion πŸ˜ƒ.. Thank you guys... 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyy!πŸ˜ƒ

Im touched you changed it after my and Munny's request!😳
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Yayyy!πŸ˜ƒ

Im touched you changed it after my and Munny's request!😳

u r welcome harini... happy u changed it to a an FF...this is indeed an FF...glad u changed it...😳
Edited by munnihyderabad - 12 years ago
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harini, an excellent update. Well written and thought out.

What an inspiration Gopi has been to her husband. On the other hand Ahem had received the best compliment ever. My favourite sentence was " ... is how you treat your wife. You respect her and your love for her is evident." Actions has spoken louder.

Looking forward to the next part.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘Beautiful update Harini. Loved it. I loved the whole Gohem interactions, and how they are tuned into one another. Can't wait to read more.
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harini, it was a great update. I really love the sweet Gopi and the loving Ahem. Ahem has become a wonderful husband who has realised the inner beauty of his wife and will do anything to please her. I just love this couple and wish in the show we get to see this kind of relation between Gopi and ahem at some stage. Do you plan to take their relation to the physical level after the marriage only. Their marriage seems a very good idea which will remove any insecurity from Gopi's mind and they can become one.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

Thanx for the PM Harini...

Again a very nice peaceful update no unnecassary bumps...loved the pace...learning to ride as an adult is a challenge but lotsa fun...and I think Ahem and Gopi suit it to a t...would love to see more of that on screen...takes me back to when I started rollerblading...the wind in my face...
very nice and congrats on the ff turn just more for us😊

Thanks Tangam.. πŸ˜›
There will not be many bumps in this ride after this. We have so many twists in SNS that my mind does not find it easy to think of any more sadness when writing..
I love the cycle and I loved it when I learnt it.. It is one of those things when learnt, it gives you the confidence you need πŸ˜ƒ

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hansa2

wow love  it  please come soon pm me

Thank you Hansa.. Will surely send a pm on the next update.. That will be in the next half hour πŸ˜†