FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 86

Posted: 11 years ago
wow, beautiful update Harini and as usual you bring us so much joy with your writings
Harini!!!! You are such a fab writer you could reduce me into tears!! I was so happy.Why cant you be the cv of SNS team ha? Then we can see such beautiful scenes there also! Anyways coming to the update it was fab as usual! The emotions you showed were simply superb especially ahem's.Love you epi!! Hello Harini mam please PM me!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for such a brilliant epi dear 

wow...it was indeed awesome Harini๐Ÿ‘

Finally gohem baby Anirudh birth...๐Ÿ˜›omg ahem when gopi was operated...๐Ÿ˜ณlove the way how u have put it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
eagerly waiting for next update...
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
wow harini so lovely it is junior ahem came and his namei s anirud wow lovely name too  love how you made ahem was restless when she was in you made me remember when gopi as gia was in hospital after being hurt how he was restless thx waiting for next ๐Ÿ‘ 
I had tears running down reading this last update... If only sns was so beautiful... Thank u for this 
Originally posted by Leki

wow i liked it... nice update man... Anirudh nice name...  u wrote really well the tensions Modi's vl go through esp Ahem's... Deepu nd jigar vl dey ever change...update soon...

Thanks Leki๐Ÿ˜›

Jigar and Deepu are bound to be the same till death does them apart๐Ÿ˜† I did like writing them both actually. More than I imagined๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by Deepikz

Res

#edited#

Beautiful i hope to see some of this in the show and cute a baby boy..  such a beautiful update i loved the fact Ahem wanted to make sure that Gopi knew he loved her waiting for the last chapter of this Wonderful story

Thanks Deepz. ๐Ÿ˜›

Will update tomorrow for sure. I could just not being myself to close this story but finally completed it and it came out not so bad either๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Excellent update Harini โญ๏ธ

Jonior Ahem Modi is arrives Anirudh nice name... ๐Ÿ˜›
u did a massive job dear... Beauitfuly captures each every ones emotions.. Especially Ahem ๐Ÿ˜ณ loved it alot ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Sherry๐Ÿค—

Anirudh is the name of Kanhaji's own son๐Ÿ˜† I just took it from there. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by dipsy80

beautiful Harini! ๐Ÿ‘...i literally had tears in my eyes! wish the CVs could read this!..and i like the name Aniruddh!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Dipsy๐Ÿ˜ณ

You know, the CVs did better. I loved Gopi shouting at Ahem when she delivered Meera.. Now the nativity scene was just one of the best tracks ever. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nilani19

Awsm Chapter ๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks Nila๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by doc4ever

Thanks Harini for a wonderful update! ๐Ÿค—  Always a privilege to read what you write..Just brilliant as always!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿค— Thanks Kshama. Your comments mean a lot๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by delsi

wow that was fantastic
the story of junior Ahem enter in to the world was superb
very nice and emotional part Gohem were gone beyond the love
while reading my heart was pounding Ahem's love for his wife can't able to bear her pain, Ahem had more pain than Gopi, it ill be nice if you were our saathiya CV
iam upset you are going to finish this ff
thank you for fantastic update

Thanks Delsi๐Ÿ˜›

I started this out as an SS๐Ÿ˜† It grew to become 45 chapters long.. About time I ended it๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks for liking the story. Last update will be up tomorrow
Originally posted by aamirkhanfan

lovely update

Thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by kafa

wow, beautiful update Harini and as usual you bring us so much joy with your writings

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by MADHU.BARUN

Harini!!!! You are such a fab writer you could reduce me into tears!! I was so happy.Why cant you be the cv of SNS team ha? Then we can see such beautiful scenes there also! Anyways coming to the update it was fab as usual! The emotions you showed were simply superb especially ahem's.Love you epi!! Hello Harini mam please PM me!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for such a brilliant epi dear 

Thanks Madhu ๐Ÿ˜›

Aww, that is such a nice compliment on your part.. Thank you again๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Hetp

wow...it was indeed awesome Harini๐Ÿ‘

Finally gohem baby Anirudh birth...๐Ÿ˜›omg ahem when gopi was operated...๐Ÿ˜ณlove the way how u have put it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
eagerly waiting for next update...

Thanks Hetal๐Ÿ˜› Next update tomorrow. It was late but I finally came around to finish it๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by hana_y

wow harini so lovely it is junior ahem came and his namei s anirud wow lovely name too  love how you made ahem was restless when she was in you made me remember when gopi as gia was in hospital after being hurt how he was restless thx waiting for next ๐Ÿ‘ 

Thanks Hana๐Ÿ˜›

The Ahem in SNS and Ahem in my story are not very different. Both have mellowed down a lot because they love Gopi more than anything else. Thanks for reading the story๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by Sunnyahem

I had tears running down reading this last update... If only sns was so beautiful... Thank u for this 

thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I thought they made it better in SNS by making Ahem help during childbirth. ๐Ÿ˜Š Next update will be up tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›
Gosh Harini I only just caught up with your last chapter!!

It was completely gorgeous!! I loved the previous one with the godh bharai too and it played out amazingly but the chapter with the birth was so utterly emotional. I loved the way you showed the emotions of each of the characters and the tight bonds between them all the family members in the little touches and conversations between them. 
Loved the flashback because they go deeper into the emotions and the action plays out smoothly.

Love how Ahem had to evaluate his feelings again even though we all know he loves Gopi. And the HEA was just amazing. Gopi is fine, the baby completes their little unit and there aren't any dark clouds in the Modi's horizons!
Can't wait for the last chapter!!