FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
Harini di...it was a superb part... Luved everythng... Plz update d nxt part soon... As we al r waiting 4 Gopi's Godh bhari in Sns which is just gonna be a wish( i suppose) ... I luved d part whem Gopi bought Pink shirt 4 Ahem...it was cho chwt!!!! Keep on going di..!!
res...
* Edited...
lovely ff finally read all of it coz i forgotten wats happen Jigar and Deepika omg how can i forget that name heheheEdited by Deepikz - 11 years ago

aww  thanks for updating...

lovely update. kinjal blushing, ahemji taking gud care of gopi n jigar teasing ahem. loved it.๐Ÿ˜Š

Was missing this ..!!! Thank u .. It s a lovely update ... Maybe the best ff I've read so far ...! My kind of aAhem ... And gopi ..!!! Thanks again ...

Thanks harini 4 d nice update as well as pm...really missing gohem...one of my fav ff's...wtng 4 d next update...

Really i like all d convo...especially gohem...ur way of writing z awsome...

wow, great update Harini, though had to wait for a long time. Anyway as always just heart touching, great bonding between Ahem and Gopi. Kudos to u
Harini , Such A wonderful PART ๐Ÿ˜›
read your FF for the first time...wow wow wow!!!๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›...its beyond appreciation...hatts off to you๐Ÿ‘ โญ๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘
about last update...loved the god baharai scenes you have put up...and also according  to the precap  interesting scenes coming up...๐Ÿ˜›hope we also get such sort of fun in our onscreen sns scene๐Ÿ˜ƒeagerly waiting for next update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Hetp - 11 years ago
wow lovely update harini love the gohem love i love it next for updating it ๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by NazmaJ

๐Ÿค— Harini I am so glad I was still awake and able to read this update!!!!!

I absolutely loved it!! Although all the characters are amazing I love the focus that is still on GoHem here. I loved the interaction of all the characters - it's nice to see Kinjal enjoying a good relationship with all her family members. 

Gopi and Ahem are just perfect. Ahem is amazing as a loving husband, there for his wife and his family. You can feel the mellowness of his character when interacting with everyone and how secure he is within his relationship. I always love reading GoHem's private interactions in their room - we don't see enough of this on screen!!

I have no criticisms!! I am impatiently awaiting the Godh Barai!! How fun that your Gopi and onscreen Gopi are pregnant at the same time and the excitement of the Godh Barai is here for both storylines!! I want to see how the boys are gong to get there in your story though!!!

Thanks a lot Nazma๐Ÿค—
I would prefer to see more hubby wife interaction in SNS too. It would be great if they can show drama between the relations instead of the KKs. But then I write this to make sure that I get what I want๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks again. And you are too kind. GB just coming up๐Ÿ˜ณ