FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 80

Posted: 11 years ago
great update
wow!!!!!!!!!! gopi pregnant
Thank you so much Harini. I hoped you will continue this FF. Finally "we are pregnant" I loved it. It was nice to see that Gopi told Ahem in private and that they first did a home pregnancy test, so sweet. The wh ole story is fantastic. And at the moment I am upset with Jia being replaced. Debolina might be a good actress but GiNa chemistry rocks. So your story is like balm for soul because I can continue to imagine GiNa in this.Edited by sathya.s - 11 years ago
Read the update!!!

Loved it!!! They're going to be parents!!! It's definitely going to be a boy though!! Gopi can't be wrong!!

Can't wait to read more!!
aww super cute part..y ya stopped pm's??
its too good...wtng 4 d next. update..
Loved the part Harini...Ahem is as anxious as Gopi is but at the same time he is worried about her !!!! He being touched by her love & realising how she filled his life with love & how blessed he is !!!

Well the family reaction & the fights are cute...well hope you have a good trip !!!!
A brilliant upadte...

loving the gohem in your story...    please pm the next update...
i loved this ff
just waiting for next update!!!!!!!!

That was a wonderful update.

... and a pleasant surprise - Gopi pregnant and Ahem is overjoyed. The build up of anxiety then the joy followed by family excitement and sibling's bidding.

Looking forward to the next update.
wow hirani it so awesome i was excited when i was reading it when sh ewas standing after the test and when they said to kokila wow i felt that i was there with them wow love it cont