Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved ahem and jigar having fun like kids and their wives taking care of them and the collage was just perfect. Loved how u have transformed ahem into a family man. Aww but u said u r ending soon. That was the only part which i didnt like.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Another fantastic update Harini.

Finally caught up with your update.

Every update I think this is my favorite part until I read the next part and change my mind again. This one was by the most excellent update that showed off the brotherly relationship, husband/wife relationship between both Jigar/Dipu and Ahem/Gopi.

Loved how each had their own unique way to get their husbands to do what they wanted them to do and this was noticed by both MIL and showed how proud they were of their DIL's. They can both relax knowing their sons have found the perfect Saathiya.

So I was right Gohem is busy fulfilling Baa's wish, that is great. So soon we will hear the good news right?

Loved the whole update Harini. Please update soon.
Kavya.S thumbnail
wow that was a great update harini...
the collage was awesome...nice to see ahem and jigar's relationship
and ahem's relationship with panna love it
loved the whole update
continue soon

sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved the update Harini! I love the relationship between the Jigar and Ahem. I loved panna too! There were just so many beautiful scenes. I wish we could see more of this in the show. Ahem birthday suprise was fantastic and I love the precap - really looking forward to it 😃

Edited by sandyuk - 12 years ago
Jammona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and it's being a long time since the last one so I had to read it again to get to the bottom.

love the update and you gave us a worthy long one full of masala and please update soon
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Harini??? waiting for update very badly.. Please update soon, it is almost a month you have updated this :'(
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sandy914

Harini??? waiting for update very badly.. Please update soon, it is almost a month you have updated this :'(

Sorry Sandy...😳 Have been busy off late.. Will make an update this weekend😛 Will surely try to make it by Saturday night or Sunday Morning😛
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Sorry Sandy...😳 Have been busy off late.. Will make an update this weekend😛 Will surely try to make it by Saturday night or Sunday Morning😛

No Need sorry dear, to make up to this story you have given your OS's.. thank you.. I will be waiting for weekend 😃 I am sure it will worth of long wait😉
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Guys.. I am very very sorry.. I meant to update the FF this week but unfortunately, I am working on a very hectic schedule.. I am not able to do anything much except say sorry. I will try to make it next week...😕 

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No problem Harini, take your time. Will wait patiently. Love the Ff