Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Harini.. I remembered me my childhood..me & my bro How we use to play the same on the way back to home from School..:)))) that was fanstastic..

Ahemjis birthday.. great update.. I don't have anywords to express how I felt after rreading the chapter..

only i can say thanks for giving such a lovely update...
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
it is so cool!!!!1 thanks!!!!!1 A really nice update!!!and thanks for the pm!!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wonderful update Harini...this is for both the parts...I missed commenting on the last part 😊 !!!!

Ahem & Jigar both are children at heart & their wifes treat them the same...they are learning to relax & unwind & enjoy life πŸ˜‰ !!! Well the distance they had between them at the start of SNS had moved away as Jigar continued to support his brother & then Ahem realised he on his part also needs support his brother & now they are team together at work & at fun 😊 !!!

Hetal & Koki are so lucky to have such wonderful DILs & they are counting themselves to be lucky to have them & realised what a precious gems they are πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰!!!

Well each wife & husband have their own kind of understanding & that how thou both the couples live in the same house yet are so different ...Ahem is a baby when he sick & Gopi tends to him like a mother...letting him cuddling her...making his favourite stuff etc πŸ˜‰ !!! While Jigar on the other hand needs a tough hand & Deepu handles him that way !!!

Well Gopi's love for is so evident & she knows what touches his heart πŸ˜‰ ...she knows a collage of his growing up years is what would touch him & she made it for him...collecting all the photographs from his childhood πŸ˜‰ & Baa's asking for a return gift 2 good ...so waiting to see the gift of love between them !!!

And Panna is his daughter of his heart ...he is her role model & he loves her very much...hope to see Panna in SNS 2 😊

Waiting to see what is that Gopi reminded him not to forget πŸ˜‰ !!! Is it the news related to baa's gift πŸ˜› !!

--HANISA-- thumbnail
hirani you are a just fabulius wow amezing superb come soon 
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
nyccc cute part..aww gohem r adorable 
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update
loved it
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Harini.  wonderful, wonderful update.  As one who enjoys getting caught in the rain, providing that I have warm, dry towels waiting for me I loved the part where both boys came home drenched.  I loved their childish ways and being chided by their wives.  And Ahem's relationship with Panna.  That is one that is cherished by all three.  I am so glad that you and Shilpa updated today.  Thank you.  Thank you both.
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely update Harini .πŸ‘both boys playing ball and getting drenched in rain was the best part

-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Harini ⭐️ πŸ‘ That was such a wonderful update. I had a smile on my face while reading this. I am really loving Ahem and Jigar's bond here, this is the side of them we never get to see and you are filling that void for us in your FF, Thank You πŸ€—. Deepika is just amazing, I am glad Jigar and Ahem have actually got someone who can stand up against them. She knows her responsibilities when to be a wife, a DIL, a sister and a friend and what more could your in-laws ask for. Hetal and Kokila were right, they are both blessed to have such DILs.
Ahem and Gopi just make me speechless, I really love them in your FF and I wish this is what they could be like in the show πŸ˜‰.
I am glad the mole has been discovered. This means Ahem has more time to pay more attention to Gopi πŸ˜‰.
Thank You for the PM. Looking for to the next update, I wonder what the bag is for πŸ˜‰.
luckylucky1 thumbnail
Wow so nice update harini loved it