FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 75

Posted: 11 years ago
It is so cool!!!! Superlike!!!!! 
Great update. I love the fact that it is their wife who came to help And support the brothers in dark time, gopi And deepu in their own way. And ahem never misses a chance to romance with gopi even if tired ;)
Poor chirag i hope he'll be fine, And now he'll be more often at home, And jigar finally steps In to ease his father's responsibilities. All izz well!
The mole must be someone with a high position to know last minute changes. Maybe ahem will expose him with the help of Shambu...
And i love the bond gohem have with panna can't wait to see them being parent of their own child, speaking of child, i wonder what did they do to be scold by koki And hetal, it must have to do with their plan?! Can't wait to know!
Update soon, pleeeaaase!
Really nice update harini!!! It was beautiful. :-) poor chirag :-( but now jigar will take over!!! Even i want flowers and chocolates!!!

I like panna a lot :-) gopi advising ahem about shambu kaka is very good lol. Who is the mole?? You have me all excited for the next update but i wont forget to mention you need to write another ff with rashi and jigar! Thanks for the pm and if you keep churning such beautiful updates a second thread is needed very soon:-)
lovely update!!!!!!!!! ⭐️
please pm the next update... cant wait to read further...
Lovely end... Continue soon...

How will he react to hear her voice? Can't wait.!! 
Nice update Harini.  Lovely touches. Especially with the Gohem, Jihem relationships.  I wonder if the mole is someone closer to home.  As ever.  Great update.😊
Res
Another beautiful asset to ur FF! 👏👏  Truly enjoyed reading it! ⭐️

Ahem and Panna:
What an incredible relationship you have created.  It went from being her Jiju, to Ahem stepping up, and taking the role of a her Father.  For Panna, this is like a Gift from God, as she has never known what it means to get love from parents.  Now that she is experiencing it, it is overwhelming for her, and she is taking it each moment like its her first. 
It is exceptional to see Ahem taking this responsibility to the fullest. Awe-inspiring to say the least. ⭐️

Ahem and Gopi:
U have taken their relationship to a whole new level.  They are not just husband-wife anymore, but have truly become soulmates in every sense of the word.  Ahem taking advice from Gopi shows his unspoken trust he has built with her.  It felt like a preview to the future of SNS. 
They have truly become Gohem, and not just Ahem and Gopi.

Ahem and Jigar:
It's not everyday, u see a Ram-Lakshman Jodi. For me, atleast, u have shown that such relationships can still exist in the world.  Despite Jigar being partner in the Business, he still takes his brothers advice and orders on what to do.  He truly is becoming a noteworthy brother and son.   Ahem is taking the role of a big brother seriously, and it is remarkable to see how he takes Jigar under his wing, and showing him the ropes.  

Thank u Harini for this!   The way u write is just perfection! 👏 Thanx for the PM! 😃

Edited by angl143 - 11 years ago
Harini this is a lovely update. Long is what I like as this one is full of romance, drama and anxiety. Love the way the brothers interact and hoping to see such in the series. ple update soon
I really loved the update Harini and the longer the better! I just love the relationship between Gohem and am pleased for Jigar's promotion. I really can't wait for the next update! 😃

Thanks for the PM!
Harini first let me apologize for reading and commenting late.

This was the most amazing update. You are such a wonderful story teller that I always look forward to any of your updates.

I just love how Gopi and Ahem support each other and take care of the whole family. It is so heartwarming to see, this is what I want to see on the show.

Jigar and Deepu, what perfect relationship, and now she is helping the brother's with the business and Gopi is also helping in her own way. All four ready to do what they need to do for their family and their business.

It is such strong bond among all four of them and the whole family, it such a delight to read about each and everyone of them.

So will Ahem finally fulfill Gopi's request in the next update? I see a strong hint of this in the beginning of this update.

Hmm...R and R, why do I feel like Rashi is not completely out of their lives.

Again I feel like I am not making much sense, so I will simply tell you I just love your story and this fantastic update.

I feel like I should write you a whole page on how I feel about this story, but I just don't have the enough words, just know that I really love it.👏