Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathya.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Harini, you are a great writer. An awesome update. I loved each and every line! What did Gopi ask for? For a child? Please update soon. Waiting for more beutiful moments with the Modi family 😛
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Excellent, interesting and uplifting.   Intrigued with the mole in the office and Gopi's request.  Please update soon.
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harini🤗, abs wonderful update...LOVED it so much👏. Apart from the wonderful characterization, you have described all the relationships and ceremonies with utmost details... kudos to you⭐️. I had to read then re read to get all the fine and minute details😳. 
Gopi has asked for a bonny baby lol😉. Ahem can help in baby making but bonny nor not is not in his hands 😆. Nice suspense and turn in the story.  
Waiting eagerly with anxiety for the next part😃 
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic update harini...loved seeing the whole modi family happy and having fun at the wedding...deepu and gopi get along so well...i liked that hetal and koki asked for a week in the farm ouse...the ladies do deserve a break...ahem being so open in front of his family is a revelation...jigar and deepu are going to mauritius for their haneymoon...they will definitely have fun...i think i know what gopi is going to ask for...so whats up with the mole in the office...cant wait to read more...thanks for the pm
luckylucky1 thumbnail
nice update harini...loved it... 👏
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Fantastic Update!!! ⭐️ Loved the Deepu-Gopi scene and the Gohem scene !!! Their silent unspoken communication is definitely really beautifully described!! U r a genius !!! 👏
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼👍🏼simply  tooo good.. 😛 👍🏼 
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
harini that was superb!! i laughed so much at koki's prank to get the shoes! this is exactly her doing 😆 and parag was so pleased to help for once that he completely forgot his mission

I love ahem, he's so tender ith gopi, he lost in puurpose to make her happy, and he is wo willing to oblige her. I love it
and gopi was so sweet, she's so happy with her family that she has nothing else to ask for. so cute!

and once again you ended your chapter with a cliffhanger, I wonder what is happening in modi office and what gopi asked for that is same than what ahem wants..;

in a word your chapter was SUPERB 🤗
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Harini another fantastic update.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I read this update twice today, the first time I read it I was in a rush so I didn't comment then because I just wouldn't be able to do justice to your writing of this story.

I just love your Gohem, they are so in love and always looking to make the other happy. (That is going to sound too familiar, but that is how I feel about your Gopi and Ahem and may be this is why I love your story so much.)

I have been waiting for you to update and as soon as I saw your PM I was grinning like an idiot. I couldn't wait to read it  hence the rushed reading the first time.

You know what else I love about your story, it;'s the love the whole family have for each other. It is the most wonderful to read about a family who is always looking out for one another and loves one another.

The men were all great supporting Ahem and none of them were swayed by their wives, except for Pargaji, but no one stands a chance against Kokiji, so that was just perfectly portrayed.

It was so sweet how each wives asked something very reasonable but it also benefited the husbands, and I include Gohem in this. I think I know what Gopi asked for but I will wait for you to reveal this.

So we will have bit suspense with this perfect love story next. Looking forward to your next update Harini.

Thank you so much for this wonderful update. Hope you update soon.👏
Edited by sbp1971 - 12 years ago
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Harini a happy wedding like the detail you put into it just enough to enjoy and not so much that would drag the shole update...the emotional 1st part between Gopi and Deepu was touching esp Koki being witness...(actually spoke volumes about your love for koki's charactor)...
I'm guessing its a baby they both want...
Also clever man Ahemji he knows where to lose...
So we go into a new era of the mole...lets see how this saga carries on...